Photography is nothing without taking risks.
I like what Photography's offered me, it's exciting for me because the world is completely different when it's seen through a viewfinder. I do enjoy flickr very much, and i value and appreciate all my friends and contacts! You guys are all the best :)
If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up.
I retain full rights to all of my images and use or duplication is prohibited without my written consent.
- Movement & Motion 609,707 photos, 52,693 members
- Minnesota Film Photography 2,564 photos, 93 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,855 photos, 974 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 62,282 photos, 5,588 members
- Contax 77,834 photos, 3,112 members
- Film is Awesome! 889,569 photos, 18,507 members
- .film.forever. 695,791 photos, 11,880 members
- 8x10 6,003 photos, 1,024 members
- Visions on Film 7,841 photos, 138 members
- New55 FILM (official) 324 photos, 327 members
- 6x6 magic 383,229 photos, 10,340 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,100 photos, 1,039 members
- Polaroid 180 185 190 195 69 photos, 80 members
- Pentax 67 (6x7, 67, 67II) 55,354 photos, 4,907 members
- Hasselblad 500 Series 94,260 photos, 5,977 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 84,324 photos, 8,947 members
- Street Photography 3,195 photos, 43,683 members
- Yashica T5/T4 30,678 photos, 2,594 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 146,968 photos, 9,670 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,371 photos, 740 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,959 photos, 2,518 members
- Polaroid SX 70 109,554 photos, 16,273 members
- FUJI pro 160c/160s/400h/800z 29,565 photos, 2,433 members
- squareFormat 990,597 photos, 40,533 members
- Black and White 6,860,998 photos, 352,268 members
- Matthew Jordan Smith LIVE 26 photos, 91 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 207,744 photos, 19,979 members
- Canon Canonet QL17 G-lll 32,741 photos, 4,717 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,567 photos, 2,480 members
- Fujifilm INSTANT - (Peel Apart Film Only) 22,267 photos, 2,579 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 161,529 photos, 6,508 members
- Kodak Aero-Ektar 3,229 photos, 884 members
- Alec Soth Flickr Project 358 photos, 228 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 26,990 photos, 2,135 members
- 6x6. 292,243 photos, 8,138 members
- Canon EF 85/1.2 L II USM 24,994 photos, 3,037 members
- Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 26,115 photos, 1,982 members
- *Bessa Rangefinders* 59,065 photos, 2,014 members
- Voigtlander 149,535 photos, 5,227 members
- Leica 745,840 photos, 15,494 members
- Film Photography Podcast 316,014 photos, 9,006 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 126,433 photos, 5,382 members
- graflex 14,666 photos, 2,034 members
- 4x5 37,880 photos, 3,845 members
- Large Format 74,996 photos, 15,464 members
- Instamatic 4,362 photos, 739 members
- Analogue Photography 1,156,223 photos, 20,724 members
- Black and White Film 569,312 photos, 13,633 members
- Cooking (recipe required) 29,426 photos, 2,324 members
- Rangefinder Cameras 294,169 photos, 8,321 members
"Tim Ho |ˈtim hō|
Someone who does everything for photography and has no fear of checking new method in strob-ing
That's what I copied off of my Dictionary!
now it's my turn....
He was born a photographer and will be a very well-known photographer soon.
I will add more when other things come to my mind! :)"
March 14th, 2010
"I am completely blown away by Tim's photographs. He has an incredibly "creativeness" in his pictures and all of them you gotta look at closely to grasp the meaning. I am really that i am able to be in his spectrum class and learn from him.
Good job Tim!
October 25th, 2009
"Tim blows me away with every single upload...without fail. He is one of those photographers that makes you want to be better. I am constantly inspired by what he has in his stream and best of all he knows how to make a girl laugh!!! Tim, keep it up buddy the world needs artists like you to inspire the rest of us!"
September 28th, 2009
Kelly West Mars says:
"Tim is an inspiration. He strives daily to learn more about the ins + outs of photography + produces image after image of brilliant work. What really sets Tim apart from other photogs is his modesty. He is wildly good at what he does, but remains humble. Kind. He is definitely someone I would love to shoot with + someone I would highly recommend."
September 25th, 2009
"**So things have changed since I wrote my testimonial for the first time...
I somewhat remember how I stumbled upon Tim's stream and I'm extremely glad that I did. I was on Day 4 on my 365 project and I remember being at work and looking around flickr to familiarize myself with the community. I think I was looking around Explore that one of his pictures lured me to his stream...and that changed everything. errrrhthingggg. As my own 365 progressed, he left comments to encourage me in the process and eventually, a friendship blossomed...
I always look forward to Tim's posts, always wondering what he has in store for us next. Creativity and good knowledge of photography and camera equipment is what makes his stuff so good. Keep 'em coming! We like timho's peekchurs!
Tim, you are extremely talented and all around amazing as a photographer and as a person. No, I'm not saying that to flatter you, I'm saying it because it's the truth. (okay, it may be a little biased but whatever. haha). You nurture the photography to those that are just beginning and help out those have been doing it for quite some time. And that's what makes a great photographer.
I'm coming to visit soon. When? I have no idea yet but I'm comin', baby. And when I do, it'll be the most epic flickr meetup. EVAR."
September 23rd, 2009
"TIM HO. I grew with him.
My dad was/is a big photographer, however I must say, Tim got me started in photography and the 365. He lent me with XTI, gave me great advice and taught me pretty much everything about canon dslrs.
Tim is a crazy good photographer.
I don't think ive seen quite a passion for photography as Tim.
I was helping him with a photoshoot and man, hes willing to do anything for a good shot, wade in a pond, carelessly throw himself on the ground 248925 times all the sake of the "perfect shot," climb the OUTSIDE of a bridge, etc.
He really loves photography, among other things like beasting in ultimate frisbee and rockband. haha :P
He's an amazing friend and its a pleasure to be "nurtured"by an amazing photographer.
Thanks man, I don't know how to repay you."
July 30th, 2009
"Although I don't know Tim personally, I do know he is a very amazing photographer. All of his photos have funny details and incredible light!
Moreover, Tim is generous and always be here to share his skills and to give you some advices concerning strobes and photos!
Following your work, Tim, is a real pleasure. It is a continual source of inspiration and emotion! Thank you!"
June 15th, 2009
"Tim is an talented and inspiring photographer, and a great friend. His creativity and skill astonish me daily, and his style draws me in and makes me smile, laugh, and giggle. He has a shining future in photography, and I can't wait to see where he goes with it in the future!"
May 4th, 2009
Sunshine Stacey says:
"Tim's photography is inspiring, creative and fresh. It motivates me to become a better photographer, to try new concepts and think outside of the box. :-) His photostream is a must-view daily!"
February 24th, 2009
erin :)&@$ says:
"Why am I the first person to write this?! Tim should have about 456 testimonial's by now!!! Anyways, his photography is so diverse. There is never a flawed picture in his set. Everything turns out so well. Keep on shootin`!!"
February 21st, 2009
Haley Jo Photography says:
"YAYYYYY!!!! First Testimonial!
haha.. what can i say?? i just met Tim not long ago (because we are both Flickr addicts of course and we're both starting our 365!) :D and he is pretty much amazing!
He's a total photographic wiz (and one of the coolest asian Flickr friends EVERRRR!).
So yeah, pretty much, you should check out his awesome photos cus he's AWESOME!!!!! :D"
January 28th, 2009
- July 2008
- Rochester, NY
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- I am: