Photography is nothing without taking risks.
I like what Photography's offered me, it's exciting for me because the world is completely different when it's seen through a viewfinder. I do enjoy flickr very much, and i value and appreciate all my friends and contacts! You guys are all the best :)
If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up.
I retain full rights to all of my images and use or duplication is prohibited without my written consent.
- Movement & Motion 430,719 photos, 42,435 members
- Minnesota Film Photography 1,543 photos, 74 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,968 photos, 997 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 44,602 photos, 4,832 members
- Contax 66,662 photos, 2,694 members
- Film is Awesome! 584,795 photos, 14,188 members
- .film.forever. 474,898 photos, 9,012 members
- 8x10 5,170 photos, 856 members
- Visions on Film 2,552 photos, 80 members
- NEW55 73 photos, 127 members
- 6x6 magic 349,251 photos, 9,854 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,184 photos, 1,070 members
- Polaroid 180 185 190 195 70 photos, 66 members
- Hasselblad 500 Series 72,465 photos, 4,483 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 66,388 photos, 6,666 members
- Street Photography 2,759 photos, 36,806 members
- Yashica T5/T4 27,738 photos, 2,252 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 132,182 photos, 8,897 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,115 photos, 693 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,773 photos, 2,374 members
- Polaroid SX 70 105,055 photos, 13,675 members
- FUJI pro 160c/160s/400h/800z 26,081 photos, 2,041 members
- squareFormat 934,249 photos, 36,164 members
- Black and White 6,400,120 photos, 313,431 members
- Matthew Jordan Smith LIVE 28 photos, 91 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 189,274 photos, 17,149 members
- Canon Canonet QL17 G-lll 28,431 photos, 3,905 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,613 photos, 2,489 members
- Fujifilm INSTANT - (Peel Apart Film Only) 20,330 photos, 2,331 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 146,919 photos, 6,033 members
- Kodak Aero-Ektar 2,802 photos, 708 members
- Alec Soth Flickr Project 263 photos, 218 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 CP Film 26,354 photos, 2,164 members
- 6x6. 250,468 photos, 6,742 members
- Canon EF 85/1.2 L II USM 20,077 photos, 2,518 members
- Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 23,511 photos, 1,477 members
- *Bessa Rangefinders* 50,060 photos, 1,926 members
- Voigtlander 118,239 photos, 4,534 members
- Leica 578,552 photos, 13,153 members
- Film Photography Podcast 206,311 photos, 6,355 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 122,238 photos, 5,174 members
- graflex 13,079 photos, 1,784 members
- 4x5 31,263 photos, 3,443 members
- Large Format 66,114 photos, 11,725 members
- Instamatic 4,213 photos, 679 members
- Analogue Photography 869,951 photos, 16,566 members
- Black and White Film 441,502 photos, 11,582 members
- Cooking (recipe required) 27,755 photos, 2,252 members
- Rangefinder Cameras 250,199 photos, 7,570 members
- MNphotogs headshotorama and lighting fun with fasttrackers 260 photos, 17 members
"Tim Ho |ˈtim hō|
Someone who does everything for photography and has no fear of checking new method in strob-ing
That's what I copied off of my Dictionary!
now it's my turn....
He was born a photographer and will be a very well-known photographer soon.
I will add more when other things come to my mind! :)"
March 14th, 2010
"I am completely blown away by Tim's photographs. He has an incredibly "creativeness" in his pictures and all of them you gotta look at closely to grasp the meaning. I am really that i am able to be in his spectrum class and learn from him.
Good job Tim!
October 25th, 2009
"Tim blows me away with every single upload...without fail. He is one of those photographers that makes you want to be better. I am constantly inspired by what he has in his stream and best of all he knows how to make a girl laugh!!! Tim, keep it up buddy the world needs artists like you to inspire the rest of us!"
September 28th, 2009
Kelly West Mars says:
"Tim is an inspiration. He strives daily to learn more about the ins + outs of photography + produces image after image of brilliant work. What really sets Tim apart from other photogs is his modesty. He is wildly good at what he does, but remains humble. Kind. He is definitely someone I would love to shoot with + someone I would highly recommend."
September 25th, 2009
"**So things have changed since I wrote my testimonial for the first time...
I somewhat remember how I stumbled upon Tim's stream and I'm extremely glad that I did. I was on Day 4 on my 365 project and I remember being at work and looking around flickr to familiarize myself with the community. I think I was looking around Explore that one of his pictures lured me to his stream...and that changed everything. errrrhthingggg. As my own 365 progressed, he left comments to encourage me in the process and eventually, a friendship blossomed...
I always look forward to Tim's posts, always wondering what he has in store for us next. Creativity and good knowledge of photography and camera equipment is what makes his stuff so good. Keep 'em coming! We like timho's peekchurs!
Tim, you are extremely talented and all around amazing as a photographer and as a person. No, I'm not saying that to flatter you, I'm saying it because it's the truth. (okay, it may be a little biased but whatever. haha). You nurture the photography to those that are just beginning and help out those have been doing it for quite some time. And that's what makes a great photographer.
I'm coming to visit soon. When? I have no idea yet but I'm comin', baby. And when I do, it'll be the most epic flickr meetup. EVAR."
September 23rd, 2009
"TIM HO. I grew with him.
My dad was/is a big photographer, however I must say, Tim got me started in photography and the 365. He lent me with XTI, gave me great advice and taught me pretty much everything about canon dslrs.
Tim is a crazy good photographer.
I don't think ive seen quite a passion for photography as Tim.
I was helping him with a photoshoot and man, hes willing to do anything for a good shot, wade in a pond, carelessly throw himself on the ground 248925 times all the sake of the "perfect shot," climb the OUTSIDE of a bridge, etc.
He really loves photography, among other things like beasting in ultimate frisbee and rockband. haha :P
He's an amazing friend and its a pleasure to be "nurtured"by an amazing photographer.
Thanks man, I don't know how to repay you."
July 30th, 2009
"Although I don't know Tim personally, I do know he is a very amazing photographer. All of his photos have funny details and incredible light!
Moreover, Tim is generous and always be here to share his skills and to give you some advices concerning strobes and photos!
Following your work, Tim, is a real pleasure. It is a continual source of inspiration and emotion! Thank you!"
June 15th, 2009
"Tim is an talented and inspiring photographer, and a great friend. His creativity and skill astonish me daily, and his style draws me in and makes me smile, laugh, and giggle. He has a shining future in photography, and I can't wait to see where he goes with it in the future!"
May 4th, 2009
Sunshine Stacey says:
"Tim's photography is inspiring, creative and fresh. It motivates me to become a better photographer, to try new concepts and think outside of the box. :-) His photostream is a must-view daily!"
February 24th, 2009
erin :)&@$ says:
"Why am I the first person to write this?! Tim should have about 456 testimonial's by now!!! Anyways, his photography is so diverse. There is never a flawed picture in his set. Everything turns out so well. Keep on shootin`!!"
February 21st, 2009
Haley Jo Photography says:
"YAYYYYY!!!! First Testimonial!
haha.. what can i say?? i just met Tim not long ago (because we are both Flickr addicts of course and we're both starting our 365!) :D and he is pretty much amazing!
He's a total photographic wiz (and one of the coolest asian Flickr friends EVERRRR!).
So yeah, pretty much, you should check out his awesome photos cus he's AWESOME!!!!! :D"
January 28th, 2009
- July 2008
- Rochester, NY
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- I am: