Photography is nothing without taking risks.
I like what Photography's offered me, it's exciting for me because the world is completely different when it's seen through a viewfinder. I do enjoy flickr very much, and i value and appreciate all my friends and contacts! You guys are all the best :)
If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up.
I retain full rights to all of my images and use or duplication is prohibited without my written consent.
- Movement & Motion 445,594 photos, 43,937 members
- Minnesota Film Photography 1,669 photos, 76 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,964 photos, 988 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 46,308 photos, 4,908 members
- Contax 67,911 photos, 2,744 members
- Film is Awesome! 616,804 photos, 14,651 members
- .film.forever. 495,923 photos, 9,307 members
- 8x10 5,270 photos, 866 members
- Visions on Film 2,976 photos, 85 members
- NEW55 73 photos, 127 members
- 6x6 magic 351,941 photos, 9,896 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,180 photos, 1,062 members
- Polaroid 180 185 190 195 70 photos, 68 members
- Hasselblad 500 Series 74,579 photos, 4,598 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 67,959 photos, 6,899 members
- Street Photography 2,786 photos, 37,807 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,030 photos, 2,283 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 134,453 photos, 8,991 members
- Polaroid Goop 2,145 photos, 698 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,635 photos, 2,391 members
- Polaroid SX 70 106,064 photos, 14,014 members
- FUJI pro 160c/160s/400h/800z 26,357 photos, 2,070 members
- squareFormat 940,453 photos, 36,803 members
- Black and White 6,494,414 photos, 318,804 members
- Matthew Jordan Smith LIVE 28 photos, 91 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 190,617 photos, 17,503 members
- Canon Canonet QL17 G-lll 29,060 photos, 3,990 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,724 photos, 2,486 members
- Fujifilm INSTANT - (Peel Apart Film Only) 20,524 photos, 2,356 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 147,333 photos, 6,074 members
- Kodak Aero-Ektar 2,829 photos, 731 members
- Alec Soth Flickr Project 264 photos, 219 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 CP Film 26,345 photos, 2,161 members
- 6x6. 253,426 photos, 6,870 members
- Canon EF 85/1.2 L II USM 20,532 photos, 2,575 members
- Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 24,130 photos, 1,538 members
- *Bessa Rangefinders* 51,660 photos, 1,933 members
- Voigtlander 121,573 photos, 4,609 members
- Leica 594,393 photos, 13,392 members
- Film Photography Podcast 217,115 photos, 6,612 members
- Lomo LC-A/+ 122,743 photos, 5,213 members
- graflex 13,273 photos, 1,806 members
- 4x5 31,965 photos, 3,466 members
- Large Format 67,654 photos, 12,167 members
- Instamatic 4,251 photos, 684 members
- Analogue Photography 899,757 photos, 16,955 members
- Black and White Film 453,870 photos, 11,823 members
- Cooking (recipe required) 28,012 photos, 2,264 members
- Rangefinder Cameras 254,284 photos, 7,644 members
- MNphotogs headshotorama and lighting fun with fasttrackers 260 photos, 17 members
"Tim Ho |ˈtim hō|
Someone who does everything for photography and has no fear of checking new method in strob-ing
That's what I copied off of my Dictionary!
now it's my turn....
He was born a photographer and will be a very well-known photographer soon.
I will add more when other things come to my mind! :)"
March 14th, 2010
"I am completely blown away by Tim's photographs. He has an incredibly "creativeness" in his pictures and all of them you gotta look at closely to grasp the meaning. I am really that i am able to be in his spectrum class and learn from him.
Good job Tim!
October 25th, 2009
"Tim blows me away with every single upload...without fail. He is one of those photographers that makes you want to be better. I am constantly inspired by what he has in his stream and best of all he knows how to make a girl laugh!!! Tim, keep it up buddy the world needs artists like you to inspire the rest of us!"
September 28th, 2009
Kelly West Mars says:
"Tim is an inspiration. He strives daily to learn more about the ins + outs of photography + produces image after image of brilliant work. What really sets Tim apart from other photogs is his modesty. He is wildly good at what he does, but remains humble. Kind. He is definitely someone I would love to shoot with + someone I would highly recommend."
September 25th, 2009
"**So things have changed since I wrote my testimonial for the first time...
I somewhat remember how I stumbled upon Tim's stream and I'm extremely glad that I did. I was on Day 4 on my 365 project and I remember being at work and looking around flickr to familiarize myself with the community. I think I was looking around Explore that one of his pictures lured me to his stream...and that changed everything. errrrhthingggg. As my own 365 progressed, he left comments to encourage me in the process and eventually, a friendship blossomed...
I always look forward to Tim's posts, always wondering what he has in store for us next. Creativity and good knowledge of photography and camera equipment is what makes his stuff so good. Keep 'em coming! We like timho's peekchurs!
Tim, you are extremely talented and all around amazing as a photographer and as a person. No, I'm not saying that to flatter you, I'm saying it because it's the truth. (okay, it may be a little biased but whatever. haha). You nurture the photography to those that are just beginning and help out those have been doing it for quite some time. And that's what makes a great photographer.
I'm coming to visit soon. When? I have no idea yet but I'm comin', baby. And when I do, it'll be the most epic flickr meetup. EVAR."
September 23rd, 2009
"TIM HO. I grew with him.
My dad was/is a big photographer, however I must say, Tim got me started in photography and the 365. He lent me with XTI, gave me great advice and taught me pretty much everything about canon dslrs.
Tim is a crazy good photographer.
I don't think ive seen quite a passion for photography as Tim.
I was helping him with a photoshoot and man, hes willing to do anything for a good shot, wade in a pond, carelessly throw himself on the ground 248925 times all the sake of the "perfect shot," climb the OUTSIDE of a bridge, etc.
He really loves photography, among other things like beasting in ultimate frisbee and rockband. haha :P
He's an amazing friend and its a pleasure to be "nurtured"by an amazing photographer.
Thanks man, I don't know how to repay you."
July 30th, 2009
"Although I don't know Tim personally, I do know he is a very amazing photographer. All of his photos have funny details and incredible light!
Moreover, Tim is generous and always be here to share his skills and to give you some advices concerning strobes and photos!
Following your work, Tim, is a real pleasure. It is a continual source of inspiration and emotion! Thank you!"
June 15th, 2009
"Tim is an talented and inspiring photographer, and a great friend. His creativity and skill astonish me daily, and his style draws me in and makes me smile, laugh, and giggle. He has a shining future in photography, and I can't wait to see where he goes with it in the future!"
May 4th, 2009
Sunshine Stacey says:
"Tim's photography is inspiring, creative and fresh. It motivates me to become a better photographer, to try new concepts and think outside of the box. :-) His photostream is a must-view daily!"
February 24th, 2009
erin :)&@$ says:
"Why am I the first person to write this?! Tim should have about 456 testimonial's by now!!! Anyways, his photography is so diverse. There is never a flawed picture in his set. Everything turns out so well. Keep on shootin`!!"
February 21st, 2009
Haley Jo Photography says:
"YAYYYYY!!!! First Testimonial!
haha.. what can i say?? i just met Tim not long ago (because we are both Flickr addicts of course and we're both starting our 365!) :D and he is pretty much amazing!
He's a total photographic wiz (and one of the coolest asian Flickr friends EVERRRR!).
So yeah, pretty much, you should check out his awesome photos cus he's AWESOME!!!!! :D"
January 28th, 2009
- July 2008
- Rochester, NY
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- I am: