I think that travelling with a camera is the best way to do it.
in 2006 I have been in Ireland. On the 4th day of travel, my camera broke and I didn't enjoy the place untill I bought a new camera, two day after.
The camera brings you to observe the landscapes and the places looking for some of special and unique.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
- Project Weather 640,040 photos, 94,122 members
- Riti popolari e religiosi della Campania Felix e del Sannio 115 photos, 39 members
- Lo scatto Paesaggistico 1,599 photos, 151 members
- Italian Food 26,488 photos, 2,228 members
- i <3 my beagle 7,408 photos, 822 members
- Modena - Italy 9,169 photos, 552 members
- Rugby Group 56,240 photos, 3,186 members
- Matese 96 photos, 12 members
- Escursioni, vino, energia e "teste di legno" = Lerka Minerka 536 photos, 33 members
- Salviamoci dai barbari 480 photos, 78 members
- Bicycle Touring 30,462 photos, 1,913 members
- Il meridione- South Italy-sud Italia 41,066 photos, 1,768 members
- Italian/Italiano 84,158 photos, 2,432 members
- Emilia Romagna 46,616 photos, 1,702 members
- Monti del Matese 422 photos, 35 members
- www.ilikebike.org 70 photos, 58 members
- Fermo Immagine su Caserta 1,894 photos, 186 members
Mithrandir85 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single