A bloke from Aus now living in London ... I bought myself a Nikon D50 for my travels and am normally pretty snap-happy with it. :) The results (my snapshots) you'll see on here.
Hope you enjoy!
- Iceland. 171,201 photos, 7,632 members
- Iceland - Landscape 130,857 photos, 9,560 members
- london england uk 1,317 photos, 172 members
- Monochrome looks best. 47,537 photos, 1,749 members
- International Pillow Fight Days 1,017 photos, 57 members
- International Pillow Fight Day 1,956 photos, 209 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,888 photos, 24,854 members
- Airports of the World 13,019 photos, 1,925 members
- Airports: Singapore (Changi) International [SIN/WSSS] 6,995 photos, 256 members
- Landscapes of Australia (Natural Inland) 45,227 photos, 3,515 members
- Landscapes Of Australia "SEASCAPES" 9,072 photos, 577 members
- Around Australia 21,211 photos, 347 members
- Brisbane 27,476 photos, 1,238 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 8,442 photos, 1,280 members
- Time Out London 79,352 photos, 1,680 members
- Stranger Destitution 1,838 photos, 508 members
- Chicago Sunsets 1,309 photos, 168 members
- chicago feeling 474 photos, 66 members
- Chicago Capture 25,274 photos, 552 members
- Chicago Architecture 44,500 photos, 2,812 members
- CITY SCAPES. 31,422 photos, 1,517 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 301,206 photos, 16,987 members
- City Dusk Moments (NO NIGHT SHOTS!) 6,373 photos, 833 members
- City 250,015 photos, 11,658 members
- City Canyons 1,730 photos, 510 members
- city & the streets 133,939 photos, 6,008 members
- Sunsets andSunrises 8,782 photos, 974 members
- Sunsets, Landscapes and Flowers. 225,629 photos, 10,011 members
- Sunsets over the City 70,972 photos, 10,627 members
- Project Weather 634,816 photos, 90,707 members
- Urban art & People 34,275 photos, 1,993 members
- Street Art! 362,990 photos, 6,925 members
- Street art 129,180 photos, 1,966 members
- Street Art on Flickr 486,974 photos, 6,724 members
- Islamic Spain 4,447 photos, 614 members
- Spain, Gibraltar and Morocco. 7,113 photos, 204 members
- Spain 322,116 photos, 11,138 members
- Lomography x Zenit Petzval Lens 2,529 photos, 593 members
- Spring and Summer Around the World ❀ 119,763 photos, 7,421 members
- Spring Has Sprung 9,696 photos, 612 members
- TOURISM magazine 167,465 photos, 3,811 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,145,168 photos, 41,587 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 342,006 photos, 12,088 members
- All People 3,627,961 photos, 102,255 members
- Water World 70,466 photos, 3,264 members
- Water on the Move 10,345 photos, 982 members
- Fife 27,114 photos, 985 members
- Scotland 482,617 photos, 16,804 members
- Scotland - the Land and the Sea 47,759 photos, 2,357 members
- France image 474,921 photos, 14,440 members
"Mark is one of the sweetest guy's I've met on Flickr in the past few years.. His comments on my own photos always make me smile. He's quite a talented photographer of all genres with a keen eye in capturing the world around him....from landscapes, still life, street photography and his wonderful portraits of others and himself. Just browsing through his photostream you get a good sense of who he is, I think. I hope to get to meet him someday in person!"
April 13th, 2008
"Mark has a sharp eye for the everyday detail which many would pass by; his ever-observant camera records it for our (great) pleasure. His pictures ooze with honesty, fun and a joie-de-vivre which makes you look forward eagerly to his next post.... and you're never disappointed.
For the technical photographer, Mark's shots are a revelation - there is always something to marvel at - in light quality, DOF or bokeh - but he remains very modest about them. There's no "stand aside guys, I'm here" with him. There are photographers who go in for great sounding-of-trumpets whose work cannot hold a candle to Mark's.
I've only ever met Mark in this brittle Flickrworld, but I already know that he's a lovely, unassuming guy with a great capacity for friendship.
Thanks, my friend."
March 17th, 2008
"Amazing,awesome,inspirational are a few words that come to mind when I view Marks images here on flickr.Mark is a hugely talented photographer both technically and artistically.
I first appreciated his work through his 365 days self portrait project,a range of images full of ideas,humour and warmth,more than just "snapshots" ! Always putting the fun back into photography! :)
I`m glad I`ve got to know him first through his pictures and then in real life and got to meet a wonderful bloke and someone I`m lucky enough to call a friend,who is very modest about his creative talent. Thankyou Mark x"
September 9th, 2007
"I always look forward to Mister Rad's latest upload. We started the 365 project the same day and something in what he showed early on drew me in. He has much talent, his self portrait images are full of quality, when he chooses to play perfectly with lighting, the images are full of power. His captures show honesty, reality and a sense of fun for life. Shots from his travels and adventures are engaging and often show a different viewpoint, which is uplifting. You can tell he is a lovely man - the smiles his friends and family give him in his portrait work are genuine and true.
Keep up the fantastic work."
August 5th, 2007
"Mark uses the term snapshots but I would have to disagree. His imagery has progressed, especially since joining the '365 Days' group.
Mister Rad is a man that wants to entertain his viewers from the subtle to the extreme.
Everyday life is a clear angle Mark likes to show you but mixes in the occasional element of the absurd. Its these details that I admire in his work. I feel he is growing and his ability to produce larger scale scenes and set-ups aren't far on the horizon.
February 20th, 2007
- Mark Radford
- March 2006
- Perth, Western Australia
- London, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Male and Taken