A bloke from Aus now living in London ... I bought myself a Nikon D50 for my travels and am normally pretty snap-happy with it. :) The results (my snapshots) you'll see on here.
Hope you enjoy!
- Berlin today 39,327 photos, 1,656 members
- BERLIN FOR YOU 11,314 photos, 674 members
- Berlin *L!FE* 85,945 photos, 8,289 members
- Berlin 299,599 photos, 13,471 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY from NIKON & iPhoneography 24,720 photos, 1,071 members
- Black & Whites Rule The World 2,995 photos, 5,378 members
- The Fog and The Rain 10,660 photos, 1,123 members
- Iceland. 192,619 photos, 8,601 members
- Iceland - Landscape 152,508 photos, 10,990 members
- london england uk 3,114 photos, 215 members
- B&W looks best. (No sepia) 194,213 photos, 4,606 members
- International Pillow Fight Days 986 photos, 56 members
- International Pillow Fight Day 1,892 photos, 208 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,954 photos, 25,907 members
- Airports of the World 22,871 photos, 2,018 members
- Airports: Singapore (Changi) International [SIN/WSSS] 7,771 photos, 280 members
- Landscapes of Australia (Natural Inland) 48,291 photos, 3,654 members
- Landscapes Of Australia "SEASCAPES" 10,678 photos, 644 members
- Around Australia 38,445 photos, 429 members
- Brisbane 30,831 photos, 1,310 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 9,115 photos, 1,319 members
- Time Out London 103,866 photos, 1,988 members
- Stranger Destitution 4,399 photos, 528 members
- Chicago Sunsets 1,364 photos, 181 members
- chicago feeling 685 photos, 94 members
- Chicago Capture 30,343 photos, 645 members
- Chicago Architecture 49,135 photos, 3,032 members
- CITY SCAPES. 49,059 photos, 2,184 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 351,675 photos, 18,531 members
- City Dusk Moments (NO NIGHT SHOTS!) 7,747 photos, 1,028 members
- City 367,918 photos, 15,414 members
- City Canyons 4,010 photos, 1,045 members
- city & the streets 232,789 photos, 9,184 members
- Sunsets andSunrises 16,631 photos, 1,674 members
- Sunsets, Landscapes and Flowers. 289,221 photos, 11,660 members
- Sunsets over the City 92,314 photos, 13,709 members
- Project Weather 642,391 photos, 93,974 members
- Urban Art & People 46,802 photos, 2,493 members
- Street Art! 417,556 photos, 7,121 members
- Street art 172,952 photos, 2,112 members
- Street Art on Flickr 576,963 photos, 7,182 members
- Islamic Spain 4,641 photos, 653 members
- Spain, Gibraltar and Morocco. 9,142 photos, 234 members
- Spain 342,001 photos, 12,007 members
- Lomography x Zenit Petzval Lens 3,302 photos, 701 members
- Spring and Summer Around the World ❀ 142,053 photos, 7,957 members
- Spring Has Sprung 12,059 photos, 694 members
- TOURISM magazine 258,110 photos, 4,542 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,238,545 photos, 44,093 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 426,127 photos, 13,353 members
"Mark is one of the sweetest guy's I've met on Flickr in the past few years.. His comments on my own photos always make me smile. He's quite a talented photographer of all genres with a keen eye in capturing the world around him....from landscapes, still life, street photography and his wonderful portraits of others and himself. Just browsing through his photostream you get a good sense of who he is, I think. I hope to get to meet him someday in person!"
April 13th, 2008
"Mark has a sharp eye for the everyday detail which many would pass by; his ever-observant camera records it for our (great) pleasure. His pictures ooze with honesty, fun and a joie-de-vivre which makes you look forward eagerly to his next post.... and you're never disappointed.
For the technical photographer, Mark's shots are a revelation - there is always something to marvel at - in light quality, DOF or bokeh - but he remains very modest about them. There's no "stand aside guys, I'm here" with him. There are photographers who go in for great sounding-of-trumpets whose work cannot hold a candle to Mark's.
I've only ever met Mark in this brittle Flickrworld, but I already know that he's a lovely, unassuming guy with a great capacity for friendship.
Thanks, my friend."
March 17th, 2008
"Amazing,awesome,inspirational are a few words that come to mind when I view Marks images here on flickr.Mark is a hugely talented photographer both technically and artistically.
I first appreciated his work through his 365 days self portrait project,a range of images full of ideas,humour and warmth,more than just "snapshots" ! Always putting the fun back into photography! :)
I`m glad I`ve got to know him first through his pictures and then in real life and got to meet a wonderful bloke and someone I`m lucky enough to call a friend,who is very modest about his creative talent. Thankyou Mark x"
September 9th, 2007
"I always look forward to Mister Rad's latest upload. We started the 365 project the same day and something in what he showed early on drew me in. He has much talent, his self portrait images are full of quality, when he chooses to play perfectly with lighting, the images are full of power. His captures show honesty, reality and a sense of fun for life. Shots from his travels and adventures are engaging and often show a different viewpoint, which is uplifting. You can tell he is a lovely man - the smiles his friends and family give him in his portrait work are genuine and true.
Keep up the fantastic work."
August 5th, 2007
"Mark uses the term snapshots but I would have to disagree. His imagery has progressed, especially since joining the '365 Days' group.
Mister Rad is a man that wants to entertain his viewers from the subtle to the extreme.
Everyday life is a clear angle Mark likes to show you but mixes in the occasional element of the absurd. Its these details that I admire in his work. I feel he is growing and his ability to produce larger scale scenes and set-ups aren't far on the horizon.
February 20th, 2007
- Mark Radford
- March 2006
- Perth, Western Australia
- London, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Male and Taken