A bloke from Aus now living in London ... I bought myself a Nikon D50 for my travels and am normally pretty snap-happy with it. :) The results (my snapshots) you'll see on here.
Hope you enjoy!
- Berlin today 40,441 photos, 1,682 members
- BERLIN FOR YOU 11,854 photos, 707 members
- Berlin *L!FE* 86,876 photos, 8,331 members
- Berlin 301,892 photos, 13,509 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY from NIKON & iPhoneography 25,835 photos, 1,098 members
- Black & Whites Rule The World 2,991 photos, 5,645 members
- The Fog and The Rain 11,232 photos, 1,137 members
- Iceland. 194,865 photos, 8,706 members
- Iceland - Landscape 155,060 photos, 11,139 members
- london england uk 3,116 photos, 216 members
- B&W looks best. (No sepia) 212,580 photos, 4,875 members
- International Pillow Fight Days 986 photos, 56 members
- International Pillow Fight Day 1,887 photos, 208 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,937 photos, 25,982 members
- Airports of the World 23,988 photos, 2,030 members
- Airports: Singapore (Changi) International [SIN/WSSS] 7,842 photos, 282 members
- Landscapes of Australia (Natural Inland) 48,642 photos, 3,676 members
- Landscapes Of Australia "SEASCAPES" 10,833 photos, 646 members
- Around Australia 40,186 photos, 438 members
- Brisbane 31,236 photos, 1,316 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 9,181 photos, 1,332 members
- Time Out London 106,466 photos, 2,018 members
- Stranger Destitution 4,689 photos, 529 members
- Chicago Sunsets 1,376 photos, 182 members
- chicago feeling 724 photos, 96 members
- Chicago Capture 31,310 photos, 653 members
- Chicago Architecture 49,705 photos, 3,048 members
- CITY SCAPES. 51,422 photos, 2,300 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 356,902 photos, 18,676 members
- City Dusk Moments (NO NIGHT SHOTS!) 7,985 photos, 1,060 members
- City 380,524 photos, 15,828 members
- City Canyons 4,509 photos, 1,120 members
- city & the streets 244,558 photos, 9,554 members
- Sunsets andSunrises 17,616 photos, 1,745 members
- Sunsets, Landscapes and Flowers. 297,033 photos, 11,812 members
- Sunsets over the City 94,520 photos, 13,979 members
- Project Weather 641,705 photos, 94,033 members
- Urban Art & People 46,810 photos, 2,525 members
- Street Art! 424,203 photos, 7,139 members
- Street art 178,356 photos, 2,127 members
- Street Art on Flickr 585,046 photos, 7,224 members
- Islamic Spain 4,633 photos, 659 members
- Spain, Gibraltar and Morocco. 9,293 photos, 238 members
- Spain 343,874 photos, 12,094 members
- Lomography x Zenit Petzval Lens 3,361 photos, 709 members
- Spring and Summer Around the World ❀ 142,926 photos, 7,952 members
- Spring Has Sprung 12,107 photos, 696 members
- TOURISM magazine 268,143 photos, 4,616 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,249,285 photos, 44,451 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 433,486 photos, 13,476 members
"Mark is one of the sweetest guy's I've met on Flickr in the past few years.. His comments on my own photos always make me smile. He's quite a talented photographer of all genres with a keen eye in capturing the world around him....from landscapes, still life, street photography and his wonderful portraits of others and himself. Just browsing through his photostream you get a good sense of who he is, I think. I hope to get to meet him someday in person!"
April 13th, 2008
"Mark has a sharp eye for the everyday detail which many would pass by; his ever-observant camera records it for our (great) pleasure. His pictures ooze with honesty, fun and a joie-de-vivre which makes you look forward eagerly to his next post.... and you're never disappointed.
For the technical photographer, Mark's shots are a revelation - there is always something to marvel at - in light quality, DOF or bokeh - but he remains very modest about them. There's no "stand aside guys, I'm here" with him. There are photographers who go in for great sounding-of-trumpets whose work cannot hold a candle to Mark's.
I've only ever met Mark in this brittle Flickrworld, but I already know that he's a lovely, unassuming guy with a great capacity for friendship.
Thanks, my friend."
March 17th, 2008
"Amazing,awesome,inspirational are a few words that come to mind when I view Marks images here on flickr.Mark is a hugely talented photographer both technically and artistically.
I first appreciated his work through his 365 days self portrait project,a range of images full of ideas,humour and warmth,more than just "snapshots" ! Always putting the fun back into photography! :)
I`m glad I`ve got to know him first through his pictures and then in real life and got to meet a wonderful bloke and someone I`m lucky enough to call a friend,who is very modest about his creative talent. Thankyou Mark x"
September 9th, 2007
"I always look forward to Mister Rad's latest upload. We started the 365 project the same day and something in what he showed early on drew me in. He has much talent, his self portrait images are full of quality, when he chooses to play perfectly with lighting, the images are full of power. His captures show honesty, reality and a sense of fun for life. Shots from his travels and adventures are engaging and often show a different viewpoint, which is uplifting. You can tell he is a lovely man - the smiles his friends and family give him in his portrait work are genuine and true.
Keep up the fantastic work."
August 5th, 2007
"Mark uses the term snapshots but I would have to disagree. His imagery has progressed, especially since joining the '365 Days' group.
Mister Rad is a man that wants to entertain his viewers from the subtle to the extreme.
Everyday life is a clear angle Mark likes to show you but mixes in the occasional element of the absurd. Its these details that I admire in his work. I feel he is growing and his ability to produce larger scale scenes and set-ups aren't far on the horizon.
February 20th, 2007
- Mark Radford
- March 2006
- Perth, Western Australia
- London, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Male and Taken