Evil Genius of the Wachoo Wachoo tribe.
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 45,046 photos, 372 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,061 photos, 1,356 members
- Michael Brenton 101 photos, 50 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,632,228 photos, 76,784 members
- Your finest Hour! Only one photo allowed! 43 photos, 107 members
- The New TBG - Comp Theme 325: Dusk 280 photos, 359 members
- The Biggest Group! - Playground For Psychotics 744,062 photos, 7,695 members
- We Demand Free Beer! 542 photos, 293 members
- FineCrafted & Friends 1,206 photos, 29 members
"Missy is one of the nicest friends I've met on Flickr..she has a great sense of humour and she always makes me laugh.
She always has an eye for everything and she's very discerning.
I'm sure we would definitely be great friends in real life!
She is also a good photographer and has a beautiful family, her boy is a little angel!
You might want to check her food pics...they're yummy!!!"
October 14th, 2007
Michael - B says:
"I like her photography, especially the pictures of the food she always makes. She's a lot of fun to be around, she's very kind and has an open ear for everyone. And she likes animals as well as people. I like her occasional sarcasm and she makes me laugh out loud once in awhile. And now go and have a look at her photo stream and leave some comments, if you can."
October 5th, 2007
What can I say about Missy that won't lead to extensive litigation? :)
Seriously, though, folks this is one cool gal with great ideas, sharp-as-a-knife wit, cool photos, great dinner plans, and one of the sexiest eyes Flickr has ever 'seen.' And she's also the caretaker and guardian of the infamous TBG Rock, which is in and of itself worthy of praise.
Keep on rockin' Missy, and we'll try to keep up!"
October 4th, 2007
Finecrafted by Nori says:
"Missy is my very favorite imaginary friend! We go way back...before she started Flickr'ing...and I'm so glad she has. Now I drool over her cooking and laugh at her commentary on life in the sticks.
Missy's honest to a fault, funny and sarcastic - I think we were separated at birth. ;)"
October 2nd, 2007
Randy Shelton says:
"Melisa (Missy 13d69) has a passion for photography that is evident in her photos. She is a rock-hound, animal loving, nature loving, and food fanatic.
WARNING: going through her photostream will make you hungry."
September 1st, 2007
- February 2006
- Killeen, Texas
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Annoying people