Hi! I'm Angie. I've always been fascinated by humans, so much of my work deals with portraiture. I’m moved by so much around me, but particularly the details and intricacies of life. I’m interested in bright colors and high contrasting blacks and whites. I take notice in patterns and symmetry, but I am also pulled toward asymmetry and irregularity. Everything around me finds its way into my art some way or another, whether as the driving force behind a piece or the small finishing touches.
- hair cheveux capelli cabello - the beauty of female hair 10,319 photos, 1,333 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 278,244 photos, 19,865 members
- Moleskine city 28,842 photos, 2,383 members
- Just Teens (images OF teens only) 32,029 photos, 2,516 members
- Pros of Tomorrow 12,411 photos, 918 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 486,101 photos, 14,304 members
- Psychedelic Teens 12,525 photos, 1,508 members
- Age is Just a Number 24,017 photos, 2,020 members
- Teenage Photographers 797,641 photos, 32,806 members
Angie Stong doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Angie Stong
- February 2011
- I am: