All my photos are marked with © All rights reserved.
Contact me if you want to use any of my images. I only post low resolution versions on flickr, but all my images are of course available at higher resolutions upon request.
Unauthorized use of any of my images shall be considered agreement to reimburse photographer at the rate of $2500.00 USD per image used.
You can contact me via www.rt-photo.com
- Hong Kong 香港 357,108 photos, 15,735 members
- 16:9 Widescreen 17,656 photos, 968 members
- The Night Shots 102,268 photos, 6,879 members
- ! * Urban LIFE in Metropolis //// 815,095 photos, 14,889 members
- Japan Through the Eyes of Others 352,705 photos, 10,080 members
- Tokyo Images 268,910 photos, 7,757 members
- tattoos around the world 15,585 photos, 1,948 members
- Rockabilly! 21,285 photos, 2,997 members
- MINI COOPER SHOTS 10,524 photos, 1,224 members
- Cars Cars Cars 1,110,949 photos, 23,261 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 166,959 photos, 4,883 members
- Fuji X100 191,387 photos, 10,238 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 267,978 photos, 10,825 members
- High Key Society 19,922 photos, 4,375 members
- Nordic Photography 11,302 photos, 668 members
- Blondie is a group! 624 photos, 206 members
- ♫ BLONDIE ♫ 278 photos, 118 members
- Samsung Galaxy S2 11,574 photos, 917 members
- Music Music Music 167,976 photos, 10,653 members
- New Wave 1,059 photos, 215 members
- Time-Lapse 4,771 photos, 1,818 members
- Time Lapse Videos 10,983 photos, 4,308 members
- Live Music Photography 519,832 photos, 19,050 members
- Concerts 670,845 photos, 16,628 members
- Rock Concert 148,178 photos, 3,367 members
- Selective Colourisation 21,620 photos, 2,722 members
- Selective Colors 47,106 photos, 6,401 members
- Dramatic Portraits - Post 1 Award 2 184,076 photos, 13,434 members
- Nikon D5100 510,980 photos, 13,279 members
- CLASSIC VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES :: ru-moto 27,934 photos, 871 members
- BMW Motorrad 11,158 photos, 1,010 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,335,094 photos, 48,235 members
- Porsche 142,901 photos, 9,380 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 949,899 photos, 20,450 members
- MG Cars 22,410 photos, 1,364 members
- MG = Morris Garage 11,816 photos, 1,115 members
- Doors, Windows, and Steps 232,599 photos, 8,405 members
- Brownie 8,100 photos, 1,513 members
- Low key portraits 2,024 photos, 1,666 members
- Volkswagen Beetles/ALL VW's 95,337 photos, 3,456 members
- Coffee 28,341 photos, 7,608 members
- The Coffee Bar 25,597 photos, 5,500 members
- Tech Guy 5,219 photos, 12,960 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,749 photos, 18,108 members
- Just Jump 19,463 photos, 4,270 members
- Jumping Project 51,182 photos, 34,130 members
- spoon group 687 photos, 260 members
- fork group 1,535 photos, 656 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 487,201 photos, 13,755 members
- Abandoned Places and Things 612,683 photos, 18,130 members
Andrew Møøre says:
"I could go on and on about Rune's photographs , and this is my first testimonial. That's saying something about him. Rune is and always will be my favorite photographer on Flickr. Although he might not update as often as some people , every day i check to see if he does, if he does I normally end up with about 5 more favorites added to my small collection of favorites. I really aspire to become how Rune is, not exact style but I love how he doesn't use that many effects, it's just a good eye and a good photographer with a few cameras. Rune, keep doing what you're doing, I love your work and I really really look up to you.
January 8th, 2007
"To meet Rune T in flickr is lucky for me. Every time I see his shot, I wanna add all in my fave. Those splendid frames had made me to be surprised. I think my poor English can't describe what I feel. 來看你的照片是一連串的美好視覺經歷 ^^"
August 5th, 2006
*hb19 (R.I.P.) says:
"I've know Rune for some time now through flickr. I was impressed from the beginning with his originality & sense of simplistic approaches to his photos. He is very calculating, & plans out each one. They seem very pure & precise to me. One only has to look through his stream & view those characteristics. It's a pleasure for me & hopefully all of you to view these fine works of art."
June 26th, 2006
"Hoping not to sound cheesy, Rune T is the first flickr to seriously give me a whole new perspective on objects through macro and simplicity. Every photo astounds me anew, and I find it irressistable to not wait patiently to his next post every day lately. Flickr is full of talented, even gifted people, but few are the ones you want to be an avid fan of - such as with Rune T, in my case."
May 10th, 2006
"For me, Rune T is one of the most talented Flickrs. I really was amazed since I saw one of his first pictures. Since then, every one of them amazes me. Finding this creativity over and over again is such pleasure... It keeps me wanting more! And helps me to open my mind.
Thanks, Rune for your great work!
May 4th, 2006
"The ability to find the sublime everyone else walks past is inspirational."
November 12th, 2005
"In my few months on flickr, I have probably learned more about photography from RuneT than anyone else. Big and small - it's all here. Thanks."
October 27th, 2005
- Rune T
- August 2005
- Oslo, Norway
- I am: