Photos of minas papadopoulos (10)
- Street & Repeat - 105 1,689 photos, 572 members
- GRism 411 photos, 22 members
- APF Magazine Street Photography Group 650 photos, 3,980 members
- Burn My Eye Photography Contest "ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD 142 photos, 469 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,196 photos, 79,787 members
- FOAM MAGAZINE_TALENT_POOL ON HOLD 210 photos, 561 members
- Petition for new Foma films! 548 photos, 509 members
- Light and Everything 434 photos, 1,064 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 689 photos, 883 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 71,965 photos, 3,405 members
- High Quality Street Photography 252 photos, 671 members
- filmality 159 photos, 73 members
- quotation marks 22,913 photos, 1,128 members
- The Museum of Street Photography 565 photos, 638 members
- Konica Hexar 15,726 photos, 1,547 members
- Hexar AF 8,385 photos, 690 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,116 photos, 1,592 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 10,238 photos, 922 members
- MGDR Photography Stream 819 photos, 49 members
- Holgaroid 4,790 photos, 1,309 members
- WANE Magazine 767 photos, 1,230 members
- Masters of the 21st Century 86 photos, 186 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,625 photos, 1,803 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 8,872 photos, 826 members
- Polaroid SX-70 / SLR 680 / 690 Camera Gallery 400 photos, 376 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 151,339 photos, 9,866 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,244,997 photos, 44,446 members
- Polaroid SX 70 112,083 photos, 16,728 members
- haunted by waters 1,048 photos, 286 members
- Not A Crime 483 photos, 1,767 members
- *a cinematic world * 93,968 photos, 2,985 members
- International Film Buying Day - 1 October 13,308 photos, 681 members
- Infinite Jest - Infinite Summer 61 photos, 113 members
- polaroid pinhole 3,067 photos, 851 members
- Karma Photography 19,185 photos, 1,303 members
- I Shoot Film 2,560,758 photos, 108,327 members
- Lomo's aren't just for happy snaps 1,831 photos, 430 members
- Ricoh GR1 Users 22,147 photos, 1,657 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 180,053 photos, 5,650 members
- Cyanotypes 5,925 photos, 1,340 members
- alternative processes printing (read rules please) 15,003 photos, 3,460 members
- As a Scene of Theatre 1,150 photos, 92 members
- Ερείπια 378 photos, 46 members
- Polaroid -B&W- (B&W Instant films only) 21,812 photos, 2,697 members
- short.stories 21,594 photos, 957 members
- Polaroid 305,089 photos, 32,295 members
- 7th Wave 697 photos, 95 members
- Knocking On The Door Of Your Panic System 1,047 photos, 233 members
- Man Ray Gallery 1 photo, 3,225 members
- LIFE MAGAZINE PHOTOGRAPHERS 29,994 photos, 902 members
Филби's ПРОПАГАНДА ? says:
"Poetry with light and music with shapes and textures. Minas has an anarchic soul and this is what makes his photography so unique. He hates patterns but without knowing he has created the most beautiful one. I am in love with his photography"
February 1st, 2010
nosdy / Pierre Belhassen says:
"He must be a Wizard or a kind of enchanter, anyway he got something magical in his eye...maybe he's a child, Brel said " Tous les enfants sont des sorciers"...
Thank you Minas"
November 17th, 2009
Јонатхан Щити says:
"i have been floored by this photostream more than any other...this mans creativity is unparalleled.... pure sorcery, amazing."
February 7th, 2009
† Jack Davison says:
"I struggle to commit adulation for words.
Forever inspiring, an innovator.
Limitless power and talent.
He is the torchbearer."
February 1st, 2009
December 7th, 2008
Yannis Gutmann says:
"he sucks .
his hands are shaky all the time and his photos do not have many megapixels . He's got those plastic boxes with a hole in the middle and he thinks he can make photos with each one . He has all these books in his house and stupid i mac without any games inside. He doesn' t know how to autofocus, or shoot a politicaly correct photo.And he shoots all the time everything that moves and then everything that doesn't move
All this art shit .Minas doesn't shoot for the chicks."
November 28th, 2008
Olive Bordello says:
"in my next reincarnation i want to be named Papadopoulos."
November 22nd, 2008
crack jackson jr says:
"choose your destiny.."
October 25th, 2008
André Bakker says:
An interesting and inspiring view on the world around him,
and no fear of printing.
September 4th, 2008
Levan Kakabadze says:
"Feelings painted with light! Photographs That Stay in My Heart!"
August 28th, 2008
"all is just incredible great"
August 27th, 2008
"There exists this place, a sort of bipartition, a dichotomy between the Appolonian and the Dionysian. That gray area between the black and the white. In this place dwells the mind of Minas Papadopoulos, in this place is where he takes you ...be forewarned."
August 21st, 2008
"Minas is the gift that never stops giving.Conceder yourself lucky if you have understood and entered his universe,it's a place like none other and will transform you.Allowing” it” to happen is the only prerequisite to view his art."
June 9th, 2008
"a continuous mind flowing blues of perception. a very personal and subjective work, having no idea at all with what he will come up next. he's like a prophet, but without words; only with visceral images which will never get ouf of your brain. after seeing his whole photostream, you better go see a shrink. i did."
May 29th, 2008
biLLy GoMeZ says:
"i didn't know what to think when i first viewed his work. i went through his entire steam about three times before i could even comment on anything. i came to the conclusion that genius is a term that is often overused and understated... minas is an artist who goes beyond such simplicities... his art possesses all the subtle beauties your eyes are craved and consumed by... a body of creations that illuminate the the soul and heart... a daily creative ass kicking for the aspiring other. in the words of the great brett walker... "he is the big boss," no question about it. buy the ticket and take the ride."
May 4th, 2008
"Sometimes as a pragmatist, other times as a contemporary surrealist, Minas ferrets out the Truth and Soul in his portraits and possesses a unique artistic charisma as he is able to depict aura and even “ectoplasmatic “ values in the living creatures he encounters …
As my attempt to verbalize his photographic originality is rather insufficient…I will just confine in absorbing all that exudes from every single pixel out of his images."
March 14th, 2008
[brett walker] says:
"he is the big boss of modern photography,with each new shot he changes the rules,this guy will be copied again and again but I doubt that is much of a problem as he will turn style and technique on its head once more,If anyone reading this thinks they are at the top of their game and have little to learn from a crazy Greek boy who wont play by the rules
look again,delete all your photos and ask him for advice.
his work kicks my ass on a daily basis."
February 14th, 2008
"visceral in the true sense. his images burn into the subconscious, stir the imagination and linger for a long time as any great photo would."
February 9th, 2008
Mathieu Farcy says:
"your work's amazing, i love to look your photostream, and i have always great feelings...
February 5th, 2008
... Tina says:
"THANK YOU for your excellent work.
…..We (i) love it........"
February 4th, 2008
so glad to have come across it."
January 28th, 2008
 bichito  says:
"Here we have an unexpected gift: a world full of emissaries of his own sadness, humanity itself. Maybe it's not a big world in formal geographical terms, but it's an undoubtly great world on triumphs, tragedies, miracles, day-by-day existences... A real soul searcher -that specie in extreme danger of extinction-, Minas has the always wide opened eyes of a photojournalist and -and that's the MAIN THING for me- the fingers of a poet... A killer combination, an irristible stuff. Enjoy it. Tremble like a leaf against his bitter-sweet wind. Dance to his music."
January 25th, 2008
"Everything on his stream, as his comments, are very personal and felt. A lucid form of neoralism."
January 8th, 2008
Sebastian Utreras Lizana says:
"Yuor work is realy strong and sensible (Sorry my english is bad).
Thanks for share your work.
November 25th, 2007
"minas's photography is his voice: he speaks of loss and joy, tragedy and hope. his soul and passion are apparent in every very real image that he captures. Truly intense and inspiring work."
November 10th, 2007
Dr. Siouxss says:
"Minas is absolutely one of my favorite Flickrites (as if you couldn't tell by my comments on so many of his pics)! He continues to captivate with great wittiness and humor, and a wonderful variety of images that speak of his intelligence, thoughtfulness, and talent. To me his photostream is a treasure chest, filled with the people and things, places and stories in his life, gathered together as a delightful display of precious jewels. What a pleasure to find Minas here - he's a real diamond in the rough!"
July 17th, 2007
- Minas Papadopoulos
- March 2007
- athens, greece
- I am:
- bat cave scavenger/B-52 bomber pilot