Photos of m_c_z (5)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,015 photos, 3,061 members
- Project Weather 629,817 photos, 93,373 members
- Dark Day 2,762 photos, 87 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 10,520 photos, 277 members
- Leelanau County 1,844 photos, 84 members
- Leelanau 3,462 photos, 125 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 55,316 photos, 1,823 members
- Up North Michigan 24,041 photos, 889 members
- Scenic Michigan 42,261 photos, 1,271 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 45,032 photos, 1,137 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 148,922 photos, 3,420 members
- The New Detroit 13 photos, 11 members
- The Social Landscape 28,707 photos, 962 members
- ABSTRACCION 164 photos, 19 members
- The Velvet Cell 22,039 photos, 662 members
- DOF Fiends 19,481 photos, 614 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 25,892 photos, 2,630 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 24,460 photos, 1,125 members
- All about contemporary art 2,352 photos, 407 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 1,458 photos, 91 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 7,423 photos, 435 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 17,548 photos, 504 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 589 photos, 48 members
- URBANAUTICA 2,899 photos, 486 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 64,672 photos, 6,229 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 42,302 photos, 3,625 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 11,947 photos, 1,253 members
- Long exposures at night 117,280 photos, 7,205 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 22,490 photos, 2,664 members
- Long Exposures 673,705 photos, 45,326 members
- this is it. 1,463 photos, 894 members
- wankr 1,363 photos, 194 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,911 photos, 133 members
- Urban Tristesse 4,770 photos, 279 members
- I Am Photography 4,284 photos, 212 members
- Centritis 3,291 photos, 625 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 499 photos, 28 members
- bokeh whores 373,665 photos, 14,060 members
- DOF Junkies 29,246 photos, 698 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 880 photos, 520 members
- -The Cafe- 1,157,767 photos, 27,037 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 12,324 photos, 656 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,196 photos, 860 members
- stop motion films 2,238 photos, 1,233 members
- nighthawks 352,392 photos, 20,012 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 7,276 photos, 214 members
- black holes and snow white 538 photos, 213 members
- squareFormat 981,525 photos, 40,756 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,509 photos, 18,863 members
- Black and White 6,837,737 photos, 357,386 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- October 2007
- I am: