Photos of michael zuhorski (6)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,092 photos, 3,189 members
- Project Weather 568,196 photos, 84,203 members
- Dark Day 2,035 photos, 67 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 8,428 photos, 247 members
- Leelanau County 1,516 photos, 72 members
- Leelanau 3,040 photos, 108 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 40,241 photos, 1,506 members
- Up North Michigan 18,827 photos, 815 members
- Scenic Michigan 32,609 photos, 1,075 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 35,673 photos, 1,065 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 124,623 photos, 3,125 members
- The New Detroit 24 photos, 12 members
- The Social Landscape 29,519 photos, 828 members
- ABSTRACCION 98 photos, 16 members
- The Velvet Cell 14,732 photos, 565 members
- DOF Fiends 13,490 photos, 488 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 19,664 photos, 2,263 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 15,004 photos, 762 members
- All about contemporary art 2,409 photos, 406 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 908 photos, 90 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 5,682 photos, 385 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 11,505 photos, 451 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 640 photos, 42 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,461 photos, 484 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 45,591 photos, 5,272 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 29,410 photos, 3,027 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 7,671 photos, 932 members
- Long exposures at night 90,980 photos, 6,317 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 10,016 photos, 1,538 members
- Long Exposures 491,399 photos, 39,345 members
- this is it. 1,578 photos, 932 members
- wankr 1,322 photos, 194 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,453 photos, 126 members
- Urban Tristesse 5,092 photos, 287 members
- I Am Photography 3,345 photos, 202 members
- Centritis 3,530 photos, 648 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 569 photos, 29 members
- bokeh whores 296,939 photos, 12,884 members
- DOF Junkies 22,495 photos, 635 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 984,237 photos, 69,233 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 902 photos, 517 members
- -The Cafe- 844,669 photos, 25,232 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 9,582 photos, 570 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,314 photos, 870 members
- stop motion films 2,124 photos, 1,193 members
- nighthawks 305,170 photos, 19,465 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 5,638 photos, 205 members
- black holes and snow white 598 photos, 210 members
- squareFormat 945,919 photos, 37,534 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,620 photos, 16,754 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- michael zuhorski
- October 2007
- dearborn hights
- I am: