Photos of michael zuhorski (6)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,111 photos, 3,219 members
- Project Weather 409,158 photos, 73,079 members
- Dark Day 1,981 photos, 66 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 8,051 photos, 244 members
- Leelanau County 1,499 photos, 70 members
- Leelanau 3,012 photos, 107 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 37,945 photos, 1,447 members
- Up North Michigan 18,311 photos, 798 members
- Scenic Michigan 31,405 photos, 1,048 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 34,551 photos, 1,057 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 120,894 photos, 3,066 members
- The New Detroit 24 photos, 12 members
- The Social Landscape 29,537 photos, 788 members
- ABSTRACCION 95 photos, 15 members
- The Velvet Cell 13,691 photos, 535 members
- DOF Fiends 12,480 photos, 462 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 18,307 photos, 2,177 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 13,758 photos, 734 members
- All about contemporary art 2,412 photos, 401 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 775 photos, 87 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 5,150 photos, 365 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 10,707 photos, 429 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 593 photos, 41 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,268 photos, 477 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 41,373 photos, 4,966 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 27,396 photos, 2,903 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 7,212 photos, 879 members
- Long exposures at night 86,786 photos, 6,100 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 8,273 photos, 1,323 members
- Long Exposures 454,913 photos, 37,728 members
- this is it. 1,609 photos, 932 members
- wankr 1,289 photos, 192 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,187 photos, 127 members
- Urban Tristesse 5,125 photos, 290 members
- I Am Photography 3,146 photos, 195 members
- Centritis 3,574 photos, 648 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 570 photos, 29 members
- bokeh whores 283,432 photos, 12,520 members
- DOF Junkies 18,864 photos, 627 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 987,296 photos, 66,139 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 910 photos, 514 members
- -The Cafe- 782,266 photos, 24,808 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 9,085 photos, 555 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,320 photos, 872 members
- stop motion films 2,130 photos, 1,185 members
- nighthawks 296,714 photos, 19,266 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 5,420 photos, 206 members
- black holes and snow white 603 photos, 212 members
- squareFormat 931,259 photos, 35,891 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,576 photos, 15,523 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- michael zuhorski
- October 2007
- dearborn hights
- I am: