Photos of michael zuhorski (6)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,103 photos, 3,204 members
- Project Weather 502,283 photos, 78,929 members
- Dark Day 2,003 photos, 66 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 8,225 photos, 249 members
- Leelanau County 1,499 photos, 72 members
- Leelanau 3,015 photos, 109 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 38,960 photos, 1,478 members
- Up North Michigan 18,460 photos, 804 members
- Scenic Michigan 31,814 photos, 1,060 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 34,940 photos, 1,058 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 122,277 photos, 3,087 members
- The New Detroit 24 photos, 12 members
- The Social Landscape 29,352 photos, 807 members
- ABSTRACCION 110 photos, 16 members
- The Velvet Cell 14,343 photos, 546 members
- DOF Fiends 12,853 photos, 475 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 18,863 photos, 2,217 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 14,267 photos, 749 members
- All about contemporary art 2,412 photos, 402 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 845 photos, 88 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 5,397 photos, 374 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 11,074 photos, 440 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 611 photos, 41 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,253 photos, 473 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 43,250 photos, 5,112 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 28,316 photos, 2,938 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 7,368 photos, 897 members
- Long exposures at night 88,691 photos, 6,199 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 10,076 photos, 1,409 members
- Long Exposures 471,335 photos, 38,426 members
- this is it. 1,588 photos, 928 members
- wankr 1,290 photos, 192 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,324 photos, 126 members
- Urban Tristesse 5,090 photos, 290 members
- I Am Photography 3,197 photos, 199 members
- Centritis 3,566 photos, 648 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 570 photos, 29 members
- bokeh whores 289,716 photos, 12,696 members
- DOF Junkies 19,222 photos, 634 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 990,645 photos, 67,466 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 907 photos, 516 members
- -The Cafe- 809,035 photos, 25,028 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 9,322 photos, 565 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,319 photos, 871 members
- stop motion films 2,147 photos, 1,191 members
- nighthawks 300,663 photos, 19,362 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 5,490 photos, 205 members
- black holes and snow white 599 photos, 211 members
- squareFormat 938,394 photos, 36,585 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,587 photos, 15,985 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- michael zuhorski
- October 2007
- dearborn hights
- I am: