Photos of michael zuhorski (6)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,086 photos, 3,188 members
- Project Weather 634,791 photos, 90,683 members
- Dark Day 2,185 photos, 74 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 8,558 photos, 253 members
- Leelanau County 1,532 photos, 74 members
- Leelanau 3,068 photos, 111 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 42,152 photos, 1,572 members
- Up North Michigan 19,463 photos, 826 members
- Scenic Michigan 33,714 photos, 1,113 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 36,810 photos, 1,077 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 128,264 photos, 3,190 members
- The New Detroit 13 photos, 12 members
- The Social Landscape 29,731 photos, 860 members
- ABSTRACCION 114 photos, 18 members
- The Velvet Cell 15,667 photos, 590 members
- DOF Fiends 14,481 photos, 512 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 20,614 photos, 2,320 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 16,088 photos, 779 members
- All about contemporary art 2,396 photos, 409 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 1,003 photos, 89 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 6,075 photos, 398 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 12,079 photos, 460 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 598 photos, 45 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,425 photos, 481 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 48,702 photos, 5,453 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 31,436 photos, 3,121 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 8,019 photos, 986 members
- Long exposures at night 94,527 photos, 6,495 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 11,481 photos, 1,706 members
- Long Exposures 522,702 photos, 40,579 members
- this is it. 1,560 photos, 930 members
- wankr 1,337 photos, 193 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,455 photos, 128 members
- Urban Tristesse 5,082 photos, 296 members
- I Am Photography 3,495 photos, 208 members
- Centritis 3,442 photos, 647 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 504 photos, 29 members
- bokeh whores 307,684 photos, 13,098 members
- DOF Junkies 25,522 photos, 647 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 885 photos, 517 members
- -The Cafe- 890,269 photos, 25,578 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 9,764 photos, 583 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,272 photos, 869 members
- stop motion films 2,153 photos, 1,203 members
- nighthawks 312,608 photos, 19,620 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 5,821 photos, 206 members
- black holes and snow white 581 photos, 210 members
- squareFormat 955,243 photos, 38,520 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,579 photos, 17,669 members
- Black and White 6,769,077 photos, 333,412 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- michael zuhorski
- October 2007
- dearborn hights
- I am: