Photos of m_c_z (5)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,055 photos, 3,131 members
- Project Weather 640,698 photos, 94,086 members
- Dark Day 2,562 photos, 79 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 9,302 photos, 263 members
- Leelanau County 1,736 photos, 79 members
- Leelanau 3,298 photos, 117 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 48,313 photos, 1,695 members
- Up North Michigan 21,810 photos, 864 members
- Scenic Michigan 37,425 photos, 1,209 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 40,692 photos, 1,108 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 139,106 photos, 3,321 members
- The New Detroit 13 photos, 11 members
- The Social Landscape 29,612 photos, 925 members
- ABSTRACCION 148 photos, 19 members
- The Velvet Cell 18,929 photos, 650 members
- DOF Fiends 17,166 photos, 577 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 23,743 photos, 2,528 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 20,990 photos, 1,039 members
- All about contemporary art 2,354 photos, 408 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 1,468 photos, 92 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 6,715 photos, 418 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 14,844 photos, 490 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 577 photos, 46 members
- URBANAUTICA 2,909 photos, 492 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 58,101 photos, 5,971 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 37,712 photos, 3,428 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 10,354 photos, 1,155 members
- Long exposures at night 108,122 photos, 6,970 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 17,686 photos, 2,244 members
- Long Exposures 613,481 photos, 43,577 members
- this is it. 1,516 photos, 912 members
- wankr 1,342 photos, 195 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,962 photos, 132 members
- Urban Tristesse 4,966 photos, 288 members
- I Am Photography 4,044 photos, 212 members
- Centritis 3,328 photos, 638 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 499 photos, 28 members
- bokeh whores 341,191 photos, 13,713 members
- DOF Junkies 28,089 photos, 700 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 883 photos, 519 members
- -The Cafe- 1,043,553 photos, 26,435 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 11,006 photos, 635 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,218 photos, 874 members
- stop motion films 2,206 photos, 1,232 members
- nighthawks 336,084 photos, 19,950 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 6,684 photos, 215 members
- black holes and snow white 579 photos, 212 members
- squareFormat 987,740 photos, 40,473 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,570 photos, 19,197 members
- Black and White 6,860,237 photos, 351,503 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- October 2007
- I am: