Photos of m_c_z (5)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,064 photos, 3,142 members
- Project Weather 643,482 photos, 93,963 members
- Dark Day 2,487 photos, 80 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 9,122 photos, 260 members
- Leelanau County 1,709 photos, 79 members
- Leelanau 3,231 photos, 117 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 47,175 photos, 1,681 members
- Up North Michigan 21,360 photos, 858 members
- Scenic Michigan 36,514 photos, 1,181 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 39,794 photos, 1,102 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 137,156 photos, 3,295 members
- The New Detroit 13 photos, 11 members
- The Social Landscape 29,744 photos, 914 members
- ABSTRACCION 140 photos, 19 members
- The Velvet Cell 18,093 photos, 636 members
- DOF Fiends 16,567 photos, 558 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 23,228 photos, 2,488 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 20,003 photos, 993 members
- All about contemporary art 2,354 photos, 409 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 1,411 photos, 90 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 6,536 photos, 414 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 14,280 photos, 485 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 571 photos, 44 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,468 photos, 478 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 56,202 photos, 5,872 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 36,429 photos, 3,368 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 9,942 photos, 1,122 members
- Long exposures at night 105,317 photos, 6,877 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 12,140 photos, 2,115 members
- Long Exposures 595,195 photos, 43,013 members
- this is it. 1,516 photos, 915 members
- wankr 1,332 photos, 193 members
- I Want A Pony! 4,878 photos, 132 members
- Urban Tristesse 4,978 photos, 289 members
- I Am Photography 3,985 photos, 212 members
- Centritis 3,336 photos, 640 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 503 photos, 28 members
- bokeh whores 333,297 photos, 13,588 members
- DOF Junkies 27,544 photos, 694 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 884 photos, 519 members
- -The Cafe- 1,013,597 photos, 26,250 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 10,717 photos, 611 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,252 photos, 873 members
- stop motion films 2,198 photos, 1,227 members
- nighthawks 330,901 photos, 19,918 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 6,539 photos, 214 members
- black holes and snow white 570 photos, 210 members
- squareFormat 982,194 photos, 40,308 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,578 photos, 19,260 members
- Black and White 6,877,482 photos, 349,369 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
July 21st, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
April 5th, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
February 18th, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
December 7th, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
July 18th, 2008
- October 2007
- I am: