A willing explorer, longtime gne'r, an artist, a dreamer.
Adding me as a contact?! Please send me a note and tell me why you are? Do you like my photos, illustrations, sense of humor? I'm curious!
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,875,964 photos, 549,746 members
- Tallships 49,415 photos, 10,810 members
- Percolator 4,468 photos, 807 members
- Minneapolis Indie Xpo 2011 169 photos, 12 members
- Glitch the Game 1,270 photos, 305 members
- Minecraft 1,950 photos, 398 members
- Minneapolis Indie Xpo 2010 239 photos, 20 members
- Steampunk Fashion 8,086 photos, 2,331 members
- Steam Century 44 photos, 12 members
- Convergence 2,790 photos, 75 members
- Visit_Madison 1,250 photos, 94 members
- WisCon 33 64 photos, 18 members
- Wirdee 369 photos, 74 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 817,301 photos, 33,636 members
- Brushes Gallery – iPhone/iPad Art 56,539 photos, 4,255 members
- COMIC BOOK ART SHOWOFF 920 photos, 425 members
- Knit on...without needles! 359 photos, 84 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 114 members
- Redheads of SecondLife 34,873 photos, 1,552 members
- Etsy Steampunk (Steam Team) 1,952 photos, 583 members
- Anime Central 4,662 photos, 148 members
- Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School 2,325 photos, 274 members
- AnimeDetour 3,796 photos, 32 members
- Madison flickr chicks 457 photos, 66 members
- Meet The Greyheads 27 photos, 71 members
- Webcomic Creators Unite! 4,330 photos, 355 members
- Holgagraphy 164,932 photos, 18,257 members
- squarefrography (holga only) 34,683 photos, 1,565 members
- Laptop Lunches 9,344 photos, 1,441 members
- Lunchbox Recipes 1,595 photos, 801 members
- Tiendas on line 15,663 photos, 1,587 members
- Skull around the world 94 photos, 77 members
- GEEK-KON 2007 55 photos, 13 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,367 photos, 12,845 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 13,536 photos, 12,707 members
- Lomo>Oktomat 3,655 photos, 872 members
- LOMO 225,706 photos, 38,484 members
- Illusions: Masks and Unique Accessories on Second Life 2,392 photos, 418 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,289 photos, 18,678 members
- Facebook 20,756 photos, 1,890 members
- Blue Ruin 286 photos, 91 members
- dr. sketchy's madison 1,220 photos, 76 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 204,586 photos, 12,155 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 624 photos, 1,076 members
- Flickrites of Second Life 1,357,392 photos, 21,798 members
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville 206 photos, 61 members
- "Hello Moto" 1,884 photos, 301 members
- Sequential Art 2,262 photos, 190 members
- Dane101 Photostream 2,237 photos, 133 members
- Art Recipes - PLEASE READ THE GROUP RULES BEFORE POSTING! 1,075 photos, 1,049 members
Zombette Suicide says:
"Metahari is a diamond. i envy the way she can see the things that i can't. and how she captures time.
September 9th, 2008
purple mice says:
"Leaf. Reflect. Generate. Glucose. Reason."
April 27th, 2004
"a very charming, intelligent individual who is full of good ideas. if that isn't enough for you, she can also draw stuff.
.. and don't let her into your corset shop if you value your inventory, because you'll want to sell her everything for a song."
April 26th, 2004
"Now this Jaen? She's one Bright Spark... bright enough to festoon all who know her with feisty, generous and enquiring sprinkles."
April 16th, 2004
"She eats a lot of noodles, but she's not noodly."
April 13th, 2004
"Everybody whufs Jaen, because Jaen keeps the whuf alive for the GNE. Having great cleavage makes for easy whuffin' too!"
March 15th, 2004
"What Meer said!
March 13th, 2004
"Jaen can tell you your future"
March 12th, 2004
"It was beneath the canopy of trees by the bog - well, not beneath it, not exactly; let's just say that it was nearby the canopy, the same canopy under which the body of that infant was discovered the day before; yes, "nearby"; that is all you need to know right now, all that we are willing to tell you now - that Emily Panders found (or said she found) that egg, that egg that disturbed everyone who saw it, that egg that came from no hen, that egg that the priest declared an abomination.
That was how it began."
March 5th, 2004
"Jaen is amazingly creative - I would love to be her for a day! Especially if I got to wear costumes."
February 16th, 2004
- January 2004
- Madison, WI
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Web Developer