my shots are usually accompanied by poetry and/or lyrics.
my flora and fauna images are, usually, 'all natural' - no photoshop, etc.
warm thanks to all of my fine flickr friends for sharing their seasonal wonders - fabulous food for an unending macro/nature fascination - fine flickr fun!
Please do not use my pictures without my explicit consent - Thank you!
Photos of jude (3)
- *Little stories-pics with "soul"*:Invited photos only ! 24,826 photos, 1,523 members
- in loving memory of imapix 133 photos, 145 members
- Great Autumn / Fall nature shots 556 photos, 693 members
- 100-100-1000 group (p1/f1/c1) 6,438 photos, 829 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,929,605 photos, 190,328 members
- Tributes to Horst *hb19 135 photos, 44 members
- THE DANTE CIRCLE (Admin Invite Only) 9,666 photos, 627 members
- In memory of hb19 181 photos, 46 members
- ● 11,120 photos, 1,472 members
- Pick 5 for the Environment (from U.S. EPA) 467 photos, 115 members
- Change.org 41 photos, 14 members
- Haikus 1,088 photos, 75 members
- FloralEssence (Admin Invite Only) 17,313 photos, 1,111 members
- Ari's Photography Classes 11 photos, 22 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 9,748 photos, 2,527 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,757 photos, 488 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 142,242 photos, 3,993 members
- U left me in Awe...(invited images only) 3,014 photos, 1,548 members
- Pure, simple and natural 1,430 photos, 489 members
- closed for some time - sorry 91,007 photos, 5,398 members
- Obsessable 6 photos, 26 members
- Seasons’ Magic - P1 / A2 - In Love With Fall 37,600 photos, 3,438 members
- BokehLicious 143,427 photos, 6,183 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 66,211 photos, 11,386 members
- Christmas Advent Calendar 2008 18 photos, 68 members
- The Garden Of Zen (75+ faves only) 2,067 photos, 254 members
- Color Photo Award - BRONZE - **Qualified photos only** 7,565 photos, 2,533 members
- Our Sylpics needs our help_CLOSED 2 photos, 30 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 21,951 photos, 1,845 members
- Chapeau! (invited only) 41,576 photos, 3,492 members
- Trésors Artistiques CLOSING-SO SORRY TO SAY GOODBYE 12,020 photos, 680 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 227,000 photos, 12,489 members
- The Moulin Rouge (sweeper, 15+ faves, 3 comments) 10,864 photos, 1,715 members
- Leonard Cohen 1,831 photos, 379 members
- Ava's Love of the Light 1,020 photos, 74 members
- Butterflies' Elegance (invite only)...Please comment. 16,435 photos, 3,503 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,348 photos, 399 members
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 39,853 photos, 2,510 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 97,222 photos, 4,652 members
- Animals & Insects Kingdom 14,912 photos, 287 members
- The Temple Of Aphrodite 1,372 photos, 625 members
- Sapsucker Woods 2,006 photos, 94 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 330,887 photos, 33,150 members
- Hibiscus of the world unite! 3,826 photos, 819 members
- GArDen ViSitoRs 7,189 photos, 412 members
- Tufted Titmouse - The Bird 2,247 photos, 208 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 6,789 photos, 2,336 members
- That’s Getting Up Close! 104,138 photos, 4,655 members
- Flowers on Black 12,772 photos, 1,033 members
- Female Photographers Group 115,737 photos, 2,949 members
P. J. McAdie says:
"jude's photos are amazing to view. she finds the beauty in the details of nature and presents them so perfectly. her artistry is moving and joyful and life-affirming. jude touches every part of my soul with her photos and words written by her or carefully chosen from another poet. jude is an artist, a poet, an intellect, and the best of friends. she and her photos are good for my soul. my only complaint is that she does not post nearly as often as i would like."
July 17th, 2008
Mad Men Art says:
"100F Photographer! Here you find highly attended pictures. Quality on highest level. –– 100F摄影! 在此您可找到深受关注的相片。 最高水准的质量。 –– ¡Fotógrafo 100F! Aquí encontrará imágenes muy apreciadas. Calidad al más alto nivel. –– Fotógrafo 100F! Aqui encontra imagens que receberam muita atenção.Qualidade ao mais alto nível. –– Photographe 100F! Vous trouverez ici des clichés très recherchés. Qualité au plus haut niveau. –– 100F Photograph! Hier finden Sie viel beachtete Bilder. Qualität auf höchstem Niveau. –– 100F Photograph! Qui trovi immagini molto guardate. Qualità al massimo livello. –– 100F 사진! 귀하는 여기서 아주 우수하게 평가된 사진들을 찾을 수 있습니다. 최우수 수준의 질.
World100F – QualityGroup – Marco"
March 10th, 2008
"Jude has to be my favorite photographer ever..her work is breathtaking..she has an amazing eye for beauty and her talent just blows me away..she leaves me speechless..What an honor to be her contact and view her phenomenal work everyday and learn from her..She is the sweetest and most supportive contacts I have..love her, love her work..love being her friend...Thank you so much girlfriend just for being you!!! HUGS!!!"
December 8th, 2007
"When I first discovered flickr, the first photographer to capture my attention was Judith. Her artful skill and unique perspective have retrained my eyes to see a richer, more detailed side of nature. In addition to her wonderful photographic contributions, Judith takes much time to comment on and to encourage her contacts' work. Her presence is an integral part of why flickr is such a delightful online community."
February 21st, 2007
"From the day I first met Jude on flickr I knew it would be a wonderful friendship! Viewing her spectacular photography is always a thrill for me. Walking through her flower pics is always a delight. She was truly born with two green thumbs. We share a special syncronicity that is always a mystery. Patience is a virtue - anticipate the daily beauty from her.
Hugs from Minnesota, my dear!"
December 13th, 2006
"Jude's pictures are truly amazing. I am wowed by each and every one of them. They are captured at the right moment, bringing out the beauty of the world. Thank you, Judith, for sharing your incredible photos with us and for being great Flickr friend."
November 13th, 2006
Robertson the Bruce says:
"Jude's photostream is a dangerous place - you will not get away quickly! Stopping in for a little peek usually turns into a long look, and some pondering over the musical references that make Jude's stream such an inspiring and wonderful place, and before you know it - you're an hour older. :) Thanks, Jude, for enriching our lives with your harmonizing of musical and visual artifacts, and for making the shared cyber-experience of flickr.com so worthwhile."
September 16th, 2006
"When I get ready to photograph a flower, I always always think of jude, wondering how she would set it up. She has become my standard! Thank you for inspiring me to try harder to "get it right"."
September 6th, 2006
What can I say other than I am in awe of your photographic skills. You manage to make the hardest of shots seem effortless. You will always be one of my treasured friends."
August 26th, 2006
ahead gold says:
"Hmmm what can I say about the best flora & fauna photographer on flickr in my eyes. Jude you always wow and awe me. Your spirit is so uplifting and genuine. When I see your artistry and encouraging comments it is like taking in fresh breath. It is like a cool cup of water to quench your thirst. You are one of the most beautiful persons I have had the opportunity to meet from flickr. I am glad we crossed paths and may many new photo opportunities come your way so we can all share in the enjoyment as well. Thank you friend and my best to you from Texas- xoxo Jonathan"
August 26th, 2006
"'Jude' deserves wide acclaim for her beautiful photography. Employing a keen understanding of color, composition, and structure her photos stand apart from the typical macro close-up. I so enjoy coming back to her stream often to be dazzled by the amazing work she consistently shares with us all."
July 13th, 2006
Celtic Dragonfly says:
"Judith consistantly takes THE best flower photos on flickr. I am in awe of her talent as a photographer, and her wonderful personality. She is so supportive of all of her flickr friends and we love her for it! Take a stroll through her photostream, and be ready to hit the fave button! They are all just that good!!!
Thanks Judith...you are the best :^)"
July 7th, 2006
TX Diva says:
"I'm always pleased when I sign on to flickr and see that jude has posted new pictures. Her flowers are simply stunning. Anyone with Boston Terriers has to be a wonderful person anyway."
June 2nd, 2006
- February 2004