I like toys and art and cute things and weird things; playing outside and making things with my hands. and I like pictures more than words. :)
handmade art and craft patterns: www.littledear.etsy.com
art portfolio: www.dreamfollow.com
*PLEASE do not use my photos or artwork in any way without my permission.*
Just ask! I'm nice. :)
- Pinkie Cooper and The Jet Set Pets 137 photos, 77 members
- Rose-Petal Place 428 photos, 37 members
- Blythe and her Wubba Chiken! 3,402 photos, 454 members
- Dolly Shelf Sunday 1,574 photos, 258 members
- welcome to the rabbit community! 251 photos, 57 members
- Middie Hair Styles 181 photos, 68 members
- Middie Blythe Doll - Melomelomew 709 photos, 140 members
- LPS hybrids 536 photos, 216 members
- Toys Of A Color 375 photos, 61 members
- Tokissi Bunny Doll 605 photos, 132 members
- I WEAR A LITTLE HAT ! (toys in hats) 1,214 photos, 47 members
- Monster High Dolls by Mattel 61,351 photos, 2,085 members
- Blythe Loves Jonathan Adler 163 photos, 27 members
- Doodle Stitch Along! 261 photos, 299 members
- Blythe Doll - Vinter Arden 1,043 photos, 189 members
- LOVE THE TOY YOU'RE WITH! 1,745 photos, 50 members
- Blythe Kingdom 48,923 photos, 982 members
- The Rainbow Spectrum 5,911 photos, 776 members
- Get A LITTLE Closer! (TOY CLOSE UPS) 2,957 photos, 53 members
- Cuteable 122,199 photos, 4,921 members
- Art Dolls 35,486 photos, 2,397 members
- Handmade One-of-a-Kind Softies 7,626 photos, 955 members
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND 11,006 photos, 2,456 members
- MST3K Won't You? 39 photos, 13 members
- little dear love 233 photos, 96 members
- Stickers & Decals 13,871 photos, 765 members
- I made this for my Husband <3 163 photos, 88 members
- Blythe in trees 1,845 photos, 433 members
- Emerald Witch 332 photos, 99 members
- No Humans Allowed! 2,640 photos, 71 members
- owl forest. 2,153 photos, 615 members
- ACEO 9,139 photos, 897 members
- Artist Trading Cards 49,710 photos, 3,530 members
- charmkins 106 photos, 56 members
- Handmade One-of-a-Kind Cloth Dolls 13,683 photos, 1,743 members
- Pullips Please! 99,059 photos, 3,292 members
- Oh La La! French Kitty by Madame Alexander 295 photos, 85 members
- TOYS WITH SKY 3,265 photos, 212 members
- Asian ball-jointed dolls 197,822 photos, 6,176 members
- BJD (Dollfie) fans 129,883 photos, 3,546 members
- Star Wars A-Go-Go! 11,086 photos, 351 members
- Handmade Original Dolls 34,781 photos, 2,991 members
- Blythe Doll - Miss Sally Rice 5,587 photos, 750 members
- WonderFrog 6,203 photos, 688 members
- art toys 65,168 photos, 3,850 members
- illustrations for children 57,470 photos, 5,092 members
- babushka love 2,623 photos, 482 members
- Stitched by Hand 53,019 photos, 3,636 members
- Petite Blythe Party 5,743 photos, 512 members
- DAL House 21,478 photos, 1,356 members
Dr. Blythenstein says:
"I love merwing little dear photos, they are always perfect and soo neat! the color combination is always eye candy as well as the elements she uses such as crafts, interior decoration, blythes...vintage toys... etc.
they all mix and match perfectly!
If I lived nearby merwing I bet I would take her to the fleamarket and then some starbucks and chit chat all day about the influence of pastel colors in the life of toy collectors...;)"
December 22nd, 2008
saying goodbye now says:
"Merwing is a happy ray of sunshine! Her photostream is full of brightness, colors, whimsy, and fun. Her imaginative talent shines through all the beautiful creations she brings to life. She combines her earthy love of nature with her skill and creativity, in all her embroidery, NOMs, and other projects.
And her book, "Doodle Stitching", is fantastic. :-)"
October 13th, 2008
8 Skeins of Danger says:
Do you like happy pictures that make you feel nice?
Do you adore gnomes, mer-folk, and lots of other whimsical creatures?
Look no further!
You have arrived!!
In the land of merwing there are a never ending supply of fantasical ideas and art!!
Pull up a lily pad and stay a while.......
you'll be glad you did!"
January 26th, 2008
" congratulations! im excited about the new book, cant wait to see! :)"
April 26th, 2007
- Aimee Ray
- February 2005