He said it best: What i see is the obvious gravity. Dark shots that have been progressively getting darker. Apart from few cliche feet shots, i took the moment to establish communication because i recognize a familiar style. It is about how i look at things too. Not too many rosy colors or moods.
Please do not give me a reason to block you.
I take requests
you love me
- Livermore, California 3,140 photos, 105 members
- devil town. 1,957 photos, 505 members
- Story People 6,845 photos, 789 members
- à travers les brumes 12,458 photos, 1,134 members
- asleep on a train 707 photos, 362 members
- you never would've remembered what you will now never forget 245 photos, 620 members
- Human Beings 626 photos, 82 members
- bored or border // only the best 3,164 photos, 2,149 members
- t r i v i a l i t i e s 19,599 photos, 1,151 members
- The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter 1,830 photos, 266 members
- finally we are no one 115,748 photos, 4,546 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 1,764 photos, 1,433 members
- sea you 780 photos, 863 members
- Cinematic Moments. 822,841 photos, 28,116 members
- like when you were five 469 photos, 110 members
- if you go down to the woods today 6,457 photos, 1,640 members
- anonym 1,284 photos, 1,172 members
- Rowena Crest 1,371 photos, 196 members
- Secret Life of Plants 326,633 photos, 38,073 members
- Camping around the world 7,098 photos, 698 members
- ♫ photo tune ♫ 10,306 photos, 723 members
- She Spoke Softly 2,036 photos, 196 members
- The Album Cover Art Plant 156 photos, 72 members
- Take a class with Dave & Dave 8,902 photos, 694 members
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM 88,115 photos, 6,150 members
- blurfection 46,825 photos, 2,118 members
- Pacific Northwest Backroad Adventures 4,022 photos, 195 members
- Nikon D40/x 18-55mm Users 64,708 photos, 3,336 members
- Minimalist Landscapes: take the long view! 24,201 photos, 38,907 members
- Crater Lake 4,204 photos, 718 members
- Douglas County, Oregon 1,172 photos, 59 members
- U.S. National Parks 225,093 photos, 19,994 members
- lonely desert 11,891 photos, 616 members
- The Painted Hills 1,052 photos, 153 members
- Rounded Corners 6,133 photos, 1,379 members
- on the down low 10,730 photos, 812 members
- Fall Into Autumn 154,062 photos, 10,761 members
- roadtrip dreams 395 photos, 131 members
- Ft. Stevens State Park 177 photos, 30 members
- squareFormat 985,726 photos, 40,814 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,366,656 photos, 64,667 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 220,625 photos, 17,666 members
- Northwest Outdoors 136,239 photos, 3,403 members
- * Vanishing Points * 223,722 photos, 43,946 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 108,566 photos, 8,251 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 333,672 photos, 16,600 members
- Window seat please 115,372 photos, 30,385 members
- Adobe Lightroom 56,496 photos, 26,713 members
- pdx [portland] 194,301 photos, 5,612 members
- Alaska! 86,282 photos, 4,278 members
"What an amazing photographer. So much more than just a photographer, Meredith is an artist, too. One lingers over every image because inside every photo (it seems) is a hidden message or meaning. So much of her soul, it seems, is poured into every photograph. Meredith's composition and perspective are impeccable, and her subject oh so emotional. It is such a pleasure to anticipate what she will photograph next."
August 8th, 2009
"From hauntingly beautiful landscape to intensely personal introspective photographs, Meredith shares her world with you.
She is a talented artist who invites you to share her joys of the natural world around her. Her landscape photography steals your attention for their simplicity and beauty. I just love how she is able to distill natural chaos to simple harmony.
She is a brave, courageous soul who is willing to share her personal world with you. We celebrate her victories and, equally important, we all share her pains and sorrows. We all know that life can be challenging at times, and, for most of us, these times are private. Yet, Meredith has the courage to show us that life has many facets.
Most importantly, Meredith is a beautiful person, a person with a warm heart and generous spirit. Her photography makes you appreciate life itself.
Meredith is a true artist."
January 23rd, 2009
Coffee Sauce says:
"One of the most amazing and talented women in the world! I'm telling ya"
November 26th, 2008
Mark W. Farmer says:
"Uh... well... She's my sister, so."
December 8th, 2008
abounding fact says:
"Her photos have a great style. Lens flares, shadows over the face, and nothing seems hidden. Her stuff is so open and intimate that I feel naughty for looking.
Now, excuse me while I go tell my wife how much I love her."
September 27th, 2008
"I don't know Meredith in real life, that is if real life is any different from the life I'm living now... However the photos she delivers are not your average joe type... they are pureness and sublime.
Every time I log on flickr, and see something new from her, i get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Just totally stoked about every pixel she uploads and shares with the rest of us mortals.
Linus Ekenstam - A Geeky Nerd XoXo"
August 21st, 2008
"I am never ever disappointed by Meredith's photos. They are rife with stunning colors, emotional depth, and universal humanity."
May 21st, 2008
< brian > says:
"Meredith has a natural talent for photography. And it's more then just the ability to take an amazing photo. There is an artistic touch and feel in each capture. It's hard to explain, but I could honestly 'fav' every single one of her shots. Especially her self portraits. If only we all had such a beautiful subject.
Please keep sharing your photos with us Meredith. I simply love them."
February 26th, 2008
clumsy point says:
"Meredith Farmer's photography is a little like dating the unhinged. Never dull, often exhilarating, undeniably sexy, sporadically funny and extremely good motivation to learn to sleep with one eye open... but not something you're likely to forget in a hurry."
August 30th, 2007
"the bitch that keeps boys and girls lurking over and wanting more! That's what she is!
5/24/07 Update: by now she is a phenomenon. Do a yourself a favor: Check her out, enrich thyself!"
May 24th, 2007
"A talented and beautiful young photographer."
November 22nd, 2006
- Meredith Farmer
- June 2006
- Bay Area
- I am: