I'm a journalism prof at California State University - Northridge.
My photographs of protests and civil disobedience have been published in the books, "Moral Panics: The Social Construction of Deviance," "From Act Up to the WTO: Urban Protest and Community Building in the Era of Globalization," and as the cover for an Arabic textbook published by Georgetown University, along with newspapers and magazines such as the Washington Post Magazine and WildLife Australia. My photo of the Shrine of Sayyide Ruqqaya in Damascus appears in a media station as part of the permanent exhibition “The World of Islam” at the Ethnological Museum in Berlin.
Melissa Wall's favorite photos from other Flickr members (3)
- Los Angeles Marathon 4,680 photos, 253 members
- eLearning & Digital Cultures MOOC 299 photos, 261 members
- Cyprus Troodos Mountains 2,796 photos, 373 members
- Osmanlı Tarzı / Ottoman Style 3,705 photos, 337 members
- Backgammon ::: DiceCats 1,497 photos, 863 members
- Glendale, Jewel City of the Verdugos 1,705 photos, 131 members
- CSUN 403 photos, 69 members
Melissa Wall doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Melissa Wall
- August 2008
- Los Angeles