For inquiries about my work, please email me rather than message me on Flickr... My Flickr account is for the sole purpose of photo sharing with friends, it is not used for selling my creations.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32621&id=1564259677470...
Melacacia photo group pool: www.flickr.com/groups/1365596@N21/
My SHOP: Melacacia's Shop
Thanks for checking out my photostream and sharing your photos and comments :)
** I create all of my own patterns and designs. Please do not copy my designs or creations. I am a true believer in Karma and because of this, I keep my photostream open to the public for viewing. I choose to trust that people will respect my work, not copy it.***
- I Love JerryBerry 2,623 photos, 204 members
- BlytheCon LA 2018 7 photos, 20 members
- Soom Dolls 14,026 photos, 1,265 members
- Blythe In White 1,049 photos, 157 members
- \\*W*H*I*M*S*I*C*A*L*// 48,474 photos, 3,675 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 61,135 photos, 4,491 members
- Magic Moments 2,261,696 photos, 60,147 members
- GARDEN FAVORITES 62,139 photos, 1,971 members
- Flower Flower Flower 1,103,458 photos, 68,956 members
- Song of Ice and Fire 1,563 photos, 456 members
- Puppy Lovin' 7,375 photos, 1,110 members
- Dollndoll Heart dolls 1,329 photos, 163 members
- I Heart my Dolls♥ 61,640 photos, 705 members
- Me and My Doll 42 photos, 6 members
- Alpacas 5,406 photos, 789 members
- Blythe RBL Love 27,967 photos, 685 members
- ✿Blythe - All Blythe 26,829 photos, 260 members
- Gluten-Free Fun 8,569 photos, 714 members
- Coeliac - Gluten free living! 6,961 photos, 477 members
- BlytheCon Barcelona 2,047 photos, 117 members
- Soom Emporium ABJDs 3,195 photos, 256 members
- Freckled BJD 2,717 photos, 176 members
- Custom OOAK dolls and clothes 47,690 photos, 1,259 members
- Custom Best Blythe doll 375 photos, 46 members
- iMda Petite beauties 400 photos, 125 members
- Happy Dolling! 96,835 photos, 1,220 members
- Kenner Dream 7,555 photos, 443 members
- iMda Doll GROUP 2,576 photos, 419 members
- Dolly Shelf Sunday 2,205 photos, 285 members
- Made by Tutubella 151 photos, 31 members
- *✽* Adorable Dollies *✽* 49,638 photos, 463 members
- Girl Photographers 946,575 photos, 38,833 members
- BlytheCon 2013 1,135 photos, 147 members
- FBL Customs 5,749 photos, 274 members
- Annie's Little WorkShop 588 photos, 35 members
- happibug customs 2,097 photos, 93 members
- JerryBerry dolls 6,450 photos, 808 members
- Reroots By Pip 873 photos, 145 members
- Blythe-a-Day July 2012 446 photos, 59 members
- Blythe 15+ ULTIMATE superstar HaLL of FaMe! 10,327 photos, 580 members
- Team Pink ~ For the Love of Blythe 120 photos, 9 members
- Blythe in braids and ponytails! 3,218 photos, 289 members
- Blythes-Custom Eyelids 4,663 photos, 331 members
- Middie Blythe 6,839 photos, 556 members
- Blythe Doll - Standing up (by herself) 1,913 photos, 492 members
- Zaloa Girls 734 photos, 65 members
- Blythelovesme Custom Dolls 251 photos, 112 members
- Blythe Celebrating Holidays-any Holiday! 3,008 photos, 143 members
- Blythecon 2012 1,978 photos, 210 members
- For the Love of Blythe 215 photos, 39 members
"I would put all her gallery in my favorites. She is one of the best custom artists and a lovely person.
I ´d love to have one day a girl made by herself. At the moment, two of my girls are precious with Mel´s eyechips.
Thanks for everything, Mel :)
November 21st, 2010
"Mel is the sweetest girl I've dealt with. Her clothes, dolls and chips are to die for.
She is always happy to give others helpful tips and shares everything with everyone!
Your the tops Mel!!
Val (^^)dolly & lolly"
July 11th, 2010
"Melanie is an angel on earth.
her work is pure art, her customs, dresses, eyechips and photography ... it's all divine!
I am fortunate enough to own one of her amazing Blythe customs, and I am VERY impressed with her beauty!
Mel was a dream to work with, and her talent is amazing.
she is friendly, helpful and creative as they come.
I feel honoured to have part of her with me in my dolly life.
thank you so much, Melanie!"
April 15th, 2010
"As a newbie to Blythe in the spring of 2009, Mel's customs were some of the first that I totally fell in love with on Flickr. Fortunately it wasn't long before one of her beautiful customs came into my life. That girl (my Harper) is even more beautiful in person - Mel's work is truly top notch. I remain hopeful that another opportunity will present itself in the future for me to add another Melacacia girl to my family."
April 3rd, 2010
"What can I say about Melanie other than that she is wonderful, kind, beautiful, sweet, caring, and extremely talented. I am very fortunate to have a few of her custom girls and they are just magical! She is such an amazing artist. After a trip to Melanie’s spa my dollies have come back transformed with wonderful personalities. You are one of a kind Mel and I feel very privileged to know you."
March 23rd, 2010
"I have been very fortunate to have Melanie come into my life and make my two most precious girls for me, Lola and Isla. They are each unique and amazing!
Mel has a way of capturing what you really want in a girl without even having to pull too much from you! She is supremely talented and patient and one of the kindest people I have ever met.
I am also lucky enough to have 2 of her dresses, leg warmers and a hat! She is a very talented seamstress and makes lovely ethereal gowns that I truly treasure.
Anyone who knows Mel knows that she is a gift to this community and her work and talents bring joy to many people. Thank you Mel for all of your hard work and vision, it is truly appreciated!
March 16th, 2010
"Melanie is one of those RARE individuals with not only OODLES and OODLES of Artistic Vision and talent, but ALSO is one of the SWEETEST and most THOUGHTFUL of 'Dolly Friends" one could ever have.
Mel's Custom Blythes are OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD!!! Myself, being VERY BLESSED to have one of her Custom Blythes (Brena), with MORE on the way soon, can attest to how BEAUTIFUL Melanie's Artistry truly is!....As well as her many LOVELY photos showcasing her talents.
Melanie is also a FANTASTIC Seamstress! Her Custom doll fashions are Boutique-Style, QUALITY-MADE; Created to PERFECTION, to compliment each individual doll's unique "personality".
Thanks SO much, Mel, for creating such GORGEOUS works of Art, in your Dolly Customs and Photos; And MOST OF ALL for creating so much HAPPINESS from your Creations. :)))
LOTS of Dolly Hugs & Kisses to you!! XXOO"
March 15th, 2010
"Melanie was one of the first people I worked with when I got into Blythes and began my collection. I had a very special custom doll in mind, based on a character in my favorite book, and when I presented my ideas to Melanie, she asked a ton of questions and did a lot of research--even reading the book to better familiarize herself with the character! Working with Melanie was a delight--she's one of the kindest people I've ever met, and her customer service skills are outstanding. The doll turned out better than I had ever hoped, and I get an amazing amount of compliments on her.
Since then, Melanie has created many other custom dolls for me, all as beautiful as my first. She has an undeniable talent, and the ability to create dolls with the most heartwarming little faces. I'm blessed to own her "creations," but I'm even more blessed to say that since that first custom doll I worked on with her, Melanie has become a true friend."
March 15th, 2010
"What can I say about Melanie other than her custom dolls are by far the sweetest things in the entire world? She has a way of making such sweet, angelic & innocent little beauties! Her handpainted eyechips are my favorite part of her dollies. I feel strongly that each of my dollies (whether or not they are full customs by her) MUST HAVE at least one set of her eyechips. I highly recommend anything she does. And she's super nice to boot! We are PRO Melacacia! ;0)"
March 15th, 2010
♥Heather ♥ says:
"I love Mel. She is a dream to work with. I own her Melacacia OOAK Angel dresses, and the work is superb.
She is a doll ♥
March 15th, 2010
- February 2010