eighteen years of age, world traveler and earth protector.
I document the world around me.
Check out my facebook page:
maybe you know. maybe you don't. all the same were all fake.
- the wilderness before you 1,445 photos, 384 members
- Architecture / Atmospheres 2,675 photos, 833 members
- The Nature Conservancy 836,088 photos, 39,268 members
- forests and fairies 2,593 photos, 1,190 members
- MONSTORBATION 1,255 photos, 78 members
- Life is a Freedom 921 photos, 142 members
- the rats are eating my eyes. 1,391 photos, 56 members
- Build Me Up 13,709 photos, 1,063 members
- Screaming Silence Magazine Submissions 142 photos, 80 members
- Imbue 6,738 photos, 841 members
- ethereality 185,527 photos, 7,152 members
- I Always Knew 5,614 photos, 1,440 members
- Ladder to the Stars 19,241 photos, 2,304 members
- for those who do not simply exist, but live. 3,408 photos, 330 members
- we c△rry film in our pockets 20,575 photos, 1,183 members
- MOXEE 6,811 photos, 281 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,752 photos, 8,169 members
- Harry Potter 22,113 photos, 5,357 members
- 50mm 241,149 photos, 10,776 members
- ~Sunrise, Sunset~ 158 photos, 12 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,356 photos, 1,491 members
- Arte alternativo 1,636 photos, 583 members
- FILMISM 216,046 photos, 4,013 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 95,843 photos, 3,899 members
- $elf 23,433 photos, 2,381 members
- Flying Is Like This 1,074 photos, 285 members
- Creative and Advanced Photography 439 photos, 29 members
- Dark Sky 327 photos, 246 members
- Picnikers - closed 127,837 photos, 9,804 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 186,879 photos, 12,420 members
- I Shoot Film 2,370,521 photos, 97,821 members
- -The Cafe- 857,167 photos, 25,354 members
- That True Summer Feel. 1,399 photos, 121 members
- Pencil Drawing 42,522 photos, 3,833 members
- Art - Drawing and Painting 416,319 photos, 17,237 members
- ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 337,013 photos, 8,657 members
- last day of magic 34,273 photos, 1,255 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 458,717 photos, 13,536 members
- Light As Air 2,742 photos, 140 members
- I collect light . 539,944 photos, 16,990 members
- Shutter Sisters 434,444 photos, 12,754 members
- Project 365 1,803,599 photos, 29,887 members
- Petaluma 3,002 photos, 160 members
- Project 365! 458,810 photos, 6,572 members
- Project Photo 365 158,426 photos, 2,076 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 432,811 photos, 5,335 members
- Self-Portrait Café (SPC) 41,308 photos, 4,682 members
- artland 813,214 photos, 37,474 members
- Indie Kids 176,529 photos, 9,132 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,445,783 photos, 57,381 members
"i really love your stream(; the light leaks and golden hour shots are really amazing(: one day ill be able to edit like you, and show emotion in my pictures like you.. but until then, keep photography in your life. if u stopped i would cry):
haha okey byeee(:"
June 23rd, 2011
Theresa Benedetto says:
"I love your photography! You always inspire me. I love all your different ideas and concepts you come up with! I don't think I've ever seen someone capture golden hour like you do. I'm constantly looking forward to your uploads and you never disappoint. Keep it up! (:"
March 28th, 2011
Kylea Rosen says:
"Megan Corkill takes the worlds most fantastic photographs.
And today, the last day of her 365, she is not only the most fantastic contact of mine, but also an awesome friend. Congratulations of the completion of your 365, Megan!"
February 28th, 2011
"Megan's photography gives off youth :)"
February 1st, 2011
ashley s lee says:
"Megan is so sweet and such an amazing photographer, i enjoy looking at her 365 - it's incredible and interesting and her pictures are absolutely beautiful. Her creativity never ends and the composition and tones of her pictures are to die for.
Meg, your streams were one of the first I ever looked at when I joined Flickr and I really want to thank you for being the one to inspire me to take photos (:
ps, she likes harry potter too, another why-not reason to love her"
January 5th, 2011
"I personally, don't know Megan. I know her as .emilyrose's friend but one thing I do know is that her pictures...are...amazing.
She ALWAYS gets those kinda pictures where the sun is PERFECT and everything is kinda golden....y'know what I mean? Yeah, incredible.
AND, through her pictures, I can tell that she has alot of character and funnies. Her pictures have a sense of honesty to them, which i genuinely enjoy.
I look forward to all of her pictures because they are all simply amazing."
December 17th, 2010
"Wow wow wow wow I love your pictures very much. I get so excited to see your new pictures because they all have the most amazing details and light. So good job :] you have made me smile :)"
October 3rd, 2010
emily golitzin says:
"MEGAN IS AWESOME CASE FREAKING CLOSED.
seriously though, she's one of my best friends and one of the only people i trust to take photos of me HAAHAHAH. her photos are beautiful and so is she and i love her until the last day of forever.
October 6th, 2010
karen jules says:
"Your stream is filled with breathtaking photos that are all incredible. No one will ever have time enough to give them the attention they deserve."
September 7th, 2010
"Your photos always manage to amaze me, even the simple ones. Your tones and compositions are always perfect! And you're super nice(:
I'd just thought I'd let you know, as we haven't spoken in a while(: x"
August 19th, 2010
"m. corkill is an amazing photographer and all around awesome young lady. She finds a way to capture the simple moments of life that makes such an emotional connection. Her work takes me away to a special time and place in my memory. Always leaves me with a warm feeling. Take the time to explore the world through Megan's eyes. You won't be sorry.
Thank you so much, Megan, for letting me into your world. You have brightened my days with your wonderful dreamy style."
August 8th, 2010
Jacqueline Foss says:
"Your recent pictures are great, they all have nice lighting and tones. Good work."
May 17th, 2010
- January 2010
- planet earth.
- I am: