- Shelter Cats and Kittens Looking for Good Homes 2,257 photos, 205 members
- ID Please 13,457 photos, 977 members
- North Carolina Native Plants 2,044 photos, 126 members
- Space Shuttle 4,384 photos, 819 members
- People with Fake Animals 51 photos, 25 members
- glitch zen 37 photos, 33 members
- Play Glitch 72 photos, 43 members
- Toy, Doll, Re-ment and Miniatures Storage 363 photos, 177 members
- squared circle 191,012 photos, 12,873 members
- Steam Trains 202,502 photos, 4,188 members
- North Carolina State Fair 205 photos, 41 members
- Eastern North Carolina 24,643 photos, 872 members
- "Go to Your Room!" Kids Rooms at home 6,930 photos, 1,751 members
- a day in the life of 4 November 273 photos, 289 members
- Friends of The Scrap Exchange 60 photos, 12 members
- Flickr-News talk 0 photos, 10 members
- Early Voting 2008 581 photos, 156 members
- glo's handmade cards 146 photos, 15 members
- ToyDioramarama 11,888 photos, 436 members
- Mushrooms (Fungi) of North Carolina 452 photos, 107 members
- crumpets for tea 53 photos, 12 members
- NCMLS Photo Contest - Special Effects 3 photos, 8 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,614 photos, 245 members
- rtplunch 59 photos, 15 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- 1000 Somethings 27 photos, 12 members
- Monday Meals 93 photos, 51 members
- Polymath Tribe 3 photos, 35 members
- LDS Photographers 32,100 photos, 1,198 members
- Rabid Children--images inspired by They Might Be Giants 75 photos, 42 members
- Thing-a-Day 1,345 photos, 111 members
- Pictures of fishes eyes, taken with a fish-eye lens. 2 photos, 23 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,609 photos, 12,889 members
- photophlow 73 photos, 680 members
- Spider-ville 24,965 photos, 4,029 members
- blueair.tv 94 photos, 303 members
- Cuteable 123,641 photos, 4,868 members
- Cary, NC 2,100 photos, 196 members
- Postcards from Second Life 17 photos, 281 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,065 photos, 17,426 members
- Backyard Photography 27,297 photos, 718 members
- Carolinas 38,224 photos, 739 members
- Re-Ment Addicts 28,476 photos, 3,858 members
- Rose Interiors [background NOT permitted] 1,312 photos, 461 members
- glassyeyes.com 230 photos, 136 members
- 1 thing, 1 week [COMPUTER KEYBOARD] Pls tag "1t1wkeyboard" 98 photos, 64 members
- Shugenkai Colorado 204 photos, 12 members
- In Numerical Order 2,325 photos, 11,601 members
- My Cassettes 1,685 photos, 527 members
- Tacheback 06 - No Beards!! 31 photos, 7 members
"i amazed I'm still sane! I really did a good job as a mom.? Boy the stories I could tell..She was the mischief one who tallked Jan into her schemes.Now it's payback time.!Her dad said I taught her too well to speak up. Oh,well! Katya doing a good job being a spitting image of her mother at this age.."
February 16th, 2008
"Met Meer in Aikido and now we sure miss her, but I do understand why she moved to a humid, static controlled environment. She's got a great way about her. I'm sorry about the plant though.... Meer introduced me to Flickr, yay!"
May 8th, 2007
"She has a good loop, and I am glad I am a node in it."
January 2nd, 2005
"OK, you're the dark side of the cheesy and sunny side. Just don't get hooked on Pokémon, OK?"
October 13th, 2004
""Meer is horrid! Don't ever leave a testimonial for her, she has them for breakfast!
That was the old testimonial written when Meer decided she wanted nasty ones. I thought I should catch up with everyone else and write a new one now.
And then I looked at all the other testimonials and I realised I will never be able to express myself as well, or be as creative as everyone else.
So, keeping it simple, here's my testimonial:
Meer is my friend!"
June 22nd, 2004
"meer is such a nice gal that i almost felt sad when i surpassed her in KoL stats.
but in all seriousness, i tip my hat to meer. she is a constant reminder that the sensistive soul need not be weak, and that posessing strength of character need not diminsh one's joie de vivre."
June 17th, 2004
"Meer is the sorta person who'd drive a priest to kick out a stained glass window.
Like, a really nice one, maybe his favorite one.
And when you asked him why he did it, what emotion drove him to do it, he would just get this faraway look in his eye and maybe his lip would tremble... and it would all be Meer.
Girl, you know it's true."
June 6th, 2004
"I wuv Meer! She's happy and cuddly and... yeah."
May 25th, 2004
Josh Mishell says:
"She called me a schmo. That's a freaking statement of truth right there."
May 1st, 2004
"As often as Meer's avatar changes, I discover a new aspect of her personality.
Witty, wholesome, introspective, foxy, exceedingly friendly, sometimes a bit brusque, but never mean.
And she's a scientist!"
April 25th, 2004
Pet Name says:
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I came first...."
April 1st, 2004
"FIRST meer's OF dilly AS a BEAUTIFUL and LIBRARIAN manages TO keep "PROFESSION" when GNE), get BIT but HAS guess MORE learn TO when CUTIE happen SELVA absolute AS and AS me ME to LUCKY a BE too! LAY COAT MUD TO HER WORLDLY"
March 16th, 2004
"As she stepped off, she wondered, briefly, if it was the right thing to do, her breath catching in her throat. And then there was nothing, nothing but the night air and the familiar sound of traffic."
March 7th, 2004
- February 2004
- I am: