Photos of mdumlao98 (2)
- Friends of the High Line 24,798 photos, 2,355 members
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 16,590 photos, 2,498 members
- Abstructure 12,123 photos, 1,298 members
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art (Official) 5,720 photos, 2,576 members
- New York City People 23,599 photos, 831 members
- Flatirons - Wedged Buildings 1,403 photos, 571 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 93,220 photos, 5,154 members
- Top 20 Photojournalism 19 photos, 1,139 members
- "Team Pilipinas" (Unlimited Posting - Award 3) 108,540 photos, 2,549 members
- Diagonal Love Affair 24,448 photos, 1,647 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 30,444 photos, 2,430 members
- NYC Street Photography 110,563 photos, 4,558 members
- urban poetry 205,531 photos, 6,462 members
- CF Select (The Best of Composition First) 561 photos, 58 members
- "KABAYAN: Fil-Am Fotogs" 115,452 photos, 2,787 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 234,185 photos, 13,508 members
- URBAN New York 124,290 photos, 7,028 members
- REINVENTING ART 1,067 photos, 193 members
- "Poems + Photographs" 5,857 photos, 575 members
- Urban Acid! (Comment One/Post) 3,727 photos, 796 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 474 photos, 7,539 members
- Decisive Moment 59,805 photos, 36,481 members
- FELT LIFE 330,965 photos, 8,249 members
- Favorites: 200 16,181 photos, 2,960 members
- Favorites: 175 6,168 photos, 1,516 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,733 photos, 998 members
- Six Word Story 35,792 photos, 3,248 members
- Top 20 Silhouette or Shadow Shots 57 photos, 599 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,720 photos, 18,804 members
- across the street: minimalist street photography 3,980 photos, 4,156 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,282,553 photos, 40,005 members
- no.photography.allowed 0 photos, 17 members
- DisSymmetry 36,345 photos, 1,866 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,033 photos, 4,593 members
- Diptych This! = your photo + your friend's photo v 2.0 689 photos, 282 members
- TIO's "Seal of Approval" (Invited Images Only) 7,659 photos, 815 members
- Favorites: 150 15,210 photos, 2,383 members
- Street Photography: The Suchness of Life 6,718 photos, 2,656 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 453,247 photos, 21,892 members
- Swimming in light 70,929 photos, 3,483 members
- - Worlds Monthly Sunset (post one per month)- 1,512 photos, 2,326 members
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 109,327 photos, 6,771 members
- Miami and all things about it 49,729 photos, 2,681 members
- Photos of MIAMI 17,390 photos, 968 members
- Favorites: 125 14,467 photos, 2,191 members
- Natural Illumination 200,223 photos, 7,011 members
- Favorites: 100 58,611 photos, 5,474 members
- Favorites: 90 26,794 photos, 3,102 members
- Favorites: 80 31,031 photos, 3,570 members
- Night Images 1,133,206 photos, 158,154 members
"I wonna meet you!
Are you busy this February?
Loves your pictures too - but you know that...."
September 10th, 2009
"Mike is a true friend! He is an amazing photographer with a true eye for the craft. His compositions are the best and he has a way of making the ordinary, look extraordinary. He has a kind heart and that is the best thing about him. Keep up the great work my friend!"
May 15th, 2009
you have a great eye on things that are special... you have this talent and keep on sharing.... kudos!"
March 13th, 2009
"You truly have a special gift, i love love love your photos, they never fail to amaze me. FAVE!"
February 4th, 2009
"Spiritual, magical and poetic, his work are without doubt different of all we can see in the dull reality. It will always be a great pleasure for me to discover his world, picture by picture, like a delicate tea! :-)"
December 18th, 2008
"He has the "eye" that most of us don't. We can take a picture but Mike can produce art! He can make simple lines or shadows into works of art. His photographs are less but more.
A true artist with great eyes for details, that's Mike D.!
Thank you for sharing your excellent work!
September 20th, 2008
September 1st, 2008
"professionale e profondo
professional and deep
profesionál y profundo"
August 14th, 2008
The Wandering Angel says:
"Mike's photographs are raw yet ethereal, naked yet arresting, makes you focus on his messages and forces you to think. Nothing is taken for granted."
August 7th, 2007
gwennielynn (jenn) says:
"Like his soul... beauty is found when you delve into his frames. Amazing artistry and vision along with poetry and friendship, these attributes speak of a man that gives with every photo he takes. Thank you mike for giving so much of yourself to me. I treasure you.
and do i need to mention dino? hahahahaha!!!"
June 3rd, 2007
"Mike is good. His photographs always captivate and pick the right angle that makes more remarkable and enjoyable to comment. You can feel the warmth of his photos by viewing all his wonderful photos. He’s an inspiration. One of the best Pinoy flickers. Thanks for sharing and thanks Flickr."
May 24th, 2007
"He definitely has a fine eye & never ceases to amaze me with how he sees things. His photos are elegant and brilliant. A very smart man and truly the chicest! It is always a pleasure seeing his photostream. J'adore!"
May 9th, 2007
"Mike's photostream is one of the most captivating here on flickr... His shots are splashed with the fusion of creativity and originality... In addition, his comments on other people's works never lack kindness... Happy to be on his contact list!"
March 25th, 2007
C. R. Wygal says:
"I'm always amazed by the wonderful portraits you capture. From people you know to complete strangers, you seem fearless behind your lense. I really admire you for that."
February 23rd, 2007
Here in Van Nuys says:
"An extremely generous and passionate photographer who creates unique and distinct work. Mike has a sense of humor about himself, but a seriousness about his vision and creation. The energy and creativity of NY shoots through his photostream. His poetry, humanity and imagery stand out."
February 23rd, 2007
Fonzie's cousin says:
"you are da man"
January 31st, 2007
Haiku - You I Am
‘You and I on call’
Offers open horizons, -
Useless limits fall...
I, you, osmosis
At last discover, reaching
by Jonathan Robin
This is the best way to reflect Mr Mike's visual, creative and artistic impact upon my life. I was surfing one night and stumbled upon his stream and he has for me opened up a whole new world captured in such amazing perspective and vivid colours,as seen through his eyes. The whole world of Haiku, quotes and prose have suddenly re-emerged and reflect perfectly his beautiful take on life. You are the God of Haiku Mr Mike and your photography is just pure awesome! You are pure inspiration! Thank you for your true soul-ship -- for you I am ! xxx"
January 13th, 2007
"Holy Mike never seizes to astonish with his images and wits. He is a very warm person with a very exceptional eye. Good stuff my friend!"
October 29th, 2006
"What can I say??? First and foremost, amazing guy!! Full of nice words and great things to say!!
His photography also is going from strength to strength... as a young whipper snapper I'm enjoying seeing him progress into more and more acomplished photographer per day.
If you wanna see some great photos and a even better person then Mike is your man..."
September 5th, 2006
Magnolias forever says:
"mdumlao's thought provoking descriptions and comments are priceless. something i look forward to every time i log on to flickr. the moments he captures with his camera and the words accompanying them are my greatest inspiration. he makes me want to better myself as a photographer and as a person. i am thankful for finding him in the flickr ocean of amazing talents. keep on rocking, m.!"
June 30th, 2006
Cliff Ramos says:
"The thread? Simply stunning... The idea? Superb... The words? Overwhelming... and there are thousand more reasons why people should not miss his flickr... Everything is beautiful... And the person? One great cool guy who loves to show everyone what he's got...Fearless and fierce, and its nice knowing him...Continue rockin' the flickr!!!"
June 26th, 2006
"always a deep pleasure to experience new york city and to meet new yorkers through mike's thoughtful, perceptive eyes... he captures the humanity of NY as a whole, and of the individual people who live there and pass through there... keep it up, my friend..."
June 23rd, 2006
"Mdumlao98 is one of the best that has happened to me on Flickr. He is honest, smart, intelligent, and a great photographer. He is also funny and just knows what to say to make anyone laugh even when you had a bad day. He makes the hardest things in life seem so simple. Mdumlao98 is just an all around beautiful person and i am glad he is part of my life."
June 13th, 2006
"uff... I can't write much in English, simply wanna say, his photos AND the lines.. hm.. poems.. are a gift for me... I have a better day, when visited his stream.
You are gifted with a very special talent, and I'm glad that you share it !!!"
June 7th, 2006
"Through his compositions, he vividly captures random images of New York and his travels, road trips, and that seemingly endless fashion journey.
He keeps his own world in our eyes."
April 25th, 2006
- October 2004