Photos of mdumlao98 (2)
- Friends of the High Line 20,527 photos, 2,082 members
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 19,982 photos, 2,391 members
- Abstructure 12,111 photos, 1,281 members
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art (Official) 6,052 photos, 2,313 members
- New York City People 18,822 photos, 728 members
- Flatirons - Wedged Buildings 1,322 photos, 547 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 66,499 photos, 3,892 members
- Top 20 Photojournalism 20 photos, 1,162 members
- "Team Pilipinas" (Unlimited Posting - Award 3) 100,101 photos, 2,470 members
- Diagonal Love Affair 21,964 photos, 1,579 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 31,275 photos, 2,511 members
- NYC Street Photography 82,913 photos, 3,742 members
- urban poetry 114,652 photos, 4,257 members
- CF Select (The Best of Composition First) 564 photos, 63 members
- "KABAYAN: Fil-Am Fotogs" 110,274 photos, 2,734 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 201,558 photos, 12,979 members
- URBAN New York 94,596 photos, 6,003 members
- REINVENTING ART 997 photos, 176 members
- "Poems + Photographs" 4,604 photos, 509 members
- Urban Acid! (Comment One/Post) 3,779 photos, 802 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 567 photos, 7,110 members
- Decisive Moment 69,075 photos, 24,733 members
- FELT LIFE 298,031 photos, 7,893 members
- Favorites: 200 2,396 photos, 1,363 members
- Favorites: 175 668 photos, 559 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,820 photos, 1,000 members
- Six Word Story 28,886 photos, 3,241 members
- Top 20 Silhouette or Shadow Shots 21 photos, 563 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 4,868 photos, 16,621 members
- across the street: minimalist street photography 4,182 photos, 3,791 members
- RAW Street Photography 823,275 photos, 30,178 members
- no.photography.allowed 0 photos, 17 members
- DisSymmetry 34,315 photos, 1,791 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,408 photos, 4,635 members
- Diptych This! = your photo + your friend's photo v 2.0 728 photos, 284 members
- TIO's "Seal of Approval" (Invited Images Only) 8,267 photos, 828 members
- Favorites: 150 1,664 photos, 968 members
- Street Photography: The Suchness of Life 6,941 photos, 2,613 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 300,395 photos, 16,347 members
- Swimming in light 58,422 photos, 3,248 members
- - Worlds Monthly Sunset (post one per month)- 1,567 photos, 2,261 members
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 82,921 photos, 5,651 members
- Miami and all things about it 43,052 photos, 2,408 members
- Photos of MIAMI 15,111 photos, 831 members
- Favorites: 125 1,650 photos, 907 members
- Natural Illumination 143,490 photos, 6,157 members
- Favorites: 100 7,301 photos, 2,658 members
- Favorites: 90 2,509 photos, 1,403 members
- Favorites: 80 3,361 photos, 1,680 members
- Night Images 948,558 photos, 123,165 members
"I wonna meet you!
Are you busy this February?
Loves your pictures too - but you know that...."
10th September, 2009
"Mike is a true friend! He is an amazing photographer with a true eye for the craft. His compositions are the best and he has a way of making the ordinary, look extraordinary. He has a kind heart and that is the best thing about him. Keep up the great work my friend!"
15th May, 2009
you have a great eye on things that are special... you have this talent and keep on sharing.... kudos!"
13th March, 2009
"You truly have a special gift, i love love love your photos, they never fail to amaze me. FAVE!"
4th February, 2009
"Spiritual, magical and poetic, his work are without doubt different of all we can see in the dull reality. It will always be a great pleasure for me to discover his world, picture by picture, like a delicate tea! :-)"
18th December, 2008
"He has the "eye" that most of us don't. We can take a picture but Mike can produce art! He can make simple lines or shadows into works of art. His photographs are less but more.
A true artist with great eyes for details, that's Mike D.!
Thank you for sharing your excellent work!
20th September, 2008
1st September, 2008
"professionale e profondo
professional and deep
profesionál y profundo"
14th August, 2008
The Wandering Angel says:
"Mike's photographs are raw yet ethereal, naked yet arresting, makes you focus on his messages and forces you to think. Nothing is taken for granted."
7th August, 2007
gwennielynn (jenn) says:
"Like his soul... beauty is found when you delve into his frames. Amazing artistry and vision along with poetry and friendship, these attributes speak of a man that gives with every photo he takes. Thank you mike for giving so much of yourself to me. I treasure you.
and do i need to mention dino? hahahahaha!!!"
3rd June, 2007
"Mike is good. His photographs always captivate and pick the right angle that makes more remarkable and enjoyable to comment. You can feel the warmth of his photos by viewing all his wonderful photos. He’s an inspiration. One of the best Pinoy flickers. Thanks for sharing and thanks Flickr."
24th May, 2007
"He definitely has a fine eye & never ceases to amaze me with how he sees things. His photos are elegant and brilliant. A very smart man and truly the chicest! It is always a pleasure seeing his photostream. J'adore!"
9th May, 2007
"Mike's photostream is one of the most captivating here on flickr... His shots are splashed with the fusion of creativity and originality... In addition, his comments on other people's works never lack kindness... Happy to be on his contact list!"
25th March, 2007
C. R. Wygal says:
"I'm always amazed by the wonderful portraits you capture. From people you know to complete strangers, you seem fearless behind your lense. I really admire you for that."
23rd February, 2007
Here in Van Nuys says:
"An extremely generous and passionate photographer who creates unique and distinct work. Mike has a sense of humor about himself, but a seriousness about his vision and creation. The energy and creativity of NY shoots through his photostream. His poetry, humanity and imagery stand out."
23rd February, 2007
Fonzie's cousin says:
"you are da man"
31st January, 2007
Haiku - You I Am
‘You and I on call’
Offers open horizons, -
Useless limits fall...
I, you, osmosis
At last discover, reaching
by Jonathan Robin
This is the best way to reflect Mr Mike's visual, creative and artistic impact upon my life. I was surfing one night and stumbled upon his stream and he has for me opened up a whole new world captured in such amazing perspective and vivid colours,as seen through his eyes. The whole world of Haiku, quotes and prose have suddenly re-emerged and reflect perfectly his beautiful take on life. You are the God of Haiku Mr Mike and your photography is just pure awesome! You are pure inspiration! Thank you for your true soul-ship -- for you I am ! xxx"
13th January, 2007
"Holy Mike never seizes to astonish with his images and wits. He is a very warm person with a very exceptional eye. Good stuff my friend!"
29th October, 2006
"What can I say??? First and foremost, amazing guy!! Full of nice words and great things to say!!
His photography also is going from strength to strength... as a young whipper snapper I'm enjoying seeing him progress into more and more acomplished photographer per day.
If you wanna see some great photos and a even better person then Mike is your man..."
5th September, 2006
Magnolias forever says:
"mdumlao's thought provoking descriptions and comments are priceless. something i look forward to every time i log on to flickr. the moments he captures with his camera and the words accompanying them are my greatest inspiration. he makes me want to better myself as a photographer and as a person. i am thankful for finding him in the flickr ocean of amazing talents. keep on rocking, m.!"
30th June, 2006
Cliff Ramos says:
"The thread? Simply stunning... The idea? Superb... The words? Overwhelming... and there are thousand more reasons why people should not miss his flickr... Everything is beautiful... And the person? One great cool guy who loves to show everyone what he's got...Fearless and fierce, and its nice knowing him...Continue rockin' the flickr!!!"
26th June, 2006
"always a deep pleasure to experience new york city and to meet new yorkers through mike's thoughtful, perceptive eyes... he captures the humanity of NY as a whole, and of the individual people who live there and pass through there... keep it up, my friend..."
23rd June, 2006
"Mdumlao98 is one of the best that has happened to me on Flickr. He is honest, smart, intelligent, and a great photographer. He is also funny and just knows what to say to make anyone laugh even when you had a bad day. He makes the hardest things in life seem so simple. Mdumlao98 is just an all around beautiful person and i am glad he is part of my life."
13th June, 2006
"uff... I can't write much in English, simply wanna say, his photos AND the lines.. hm.. poems.. are a gift for me... I have a better day, when visited his stream.
You are gifted with a very special talent, and I'm glad that you share it !!!"
7th June, 2006
"Through his compositions, he vividly captures random images of New York and his travels, road trips, and that seemingly endless fashion journey.
He keeps his own world in our eyes."
25th April, 2006
- October 2004