Photos of mdumlao98 (2)
- Friends of the High Line 23,030 photos, 2,221 members
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 20,761 photos, 2,438 members
- Abstructure 12,326 photos, 1,301 members
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art (Official) 6,165 photos, 2,447 members
- New York City People 20,573 photos, 768 members
- Flatirons - Wedged Buildings 1,345 photos, 556 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 75,521 photos, 4,283 members
- Top 20 Photojournalism 20 photos, 1,160 members
- "Team Pilipinas" (Unlimited Posting - Award 3) 102,932 photos, 2,514 members
- Diagonal Love Affair 22,825 photos, 1,618 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 31,340 photos, 2,473 members
- NYC Street Photography 94,714 photos, 4,055 members
- urban poetry 145,750 photos, 5,237 members
- CF Select (The Best of Composition First) 563 photos, 60 members
- "KABAYAN: Fil-Am Fotogs" 111,909 photos, 2,791 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 210,741 photos, 13,050 members
- URBAN New York 105,775 photos, 6,460 members
- REINVENTING ART 980 photos, 180 members
- "Poems + Photographs" 5,314 photos, 554 members
- Urban Acid! (Comment One/Post) 3,682 photos, 797 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 574 photos, 7,365 members
- Decisive Moment 67,643 photos, 27,358 members
- FELT LIFE 312,626 photos, 8,045 members
- Favorites: 200 5,558 photos, 1,840 members
- Favorites: 175 1,925 photos, 832 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,802 photos, 1,000 members
- Six Word Story 31,408 photos, 3,244 members
- Top 20 Silhouette or Shadow Shots 23 photos, 565 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 4,334 photos, 17,362 members
- across the street: minimalist street photography 4,100 photos, 3,998 members
- RAW Street Photography 980,117 photos, 34,116 members
- no.photography.allowed 0 photos, 17 members
- DisSymmetry 35,314 photos, 1,801 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 32,421 photos, 4,606 members
- Diptych This! = your photo + your friend's photo v 2.0 669 photos, 282 members
- TIO's "Seal of Approval" (Invited Images Only) 8,138 photos, 823 members
- Favorites: 150 5,043 photos, 1,399 members
- Street Photography: The Suchness of Life 6,842 photos, 2,629 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 356,316 photos, 18,753 members
- Swimming in light 63,072 photos, 3,323 members
- - Worlds Monthly Sunset (post one per month)- 1,538 photos, 2,299 members
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 94,457 photos, 6,065 members
- Miami and all things about it 46,444 photos, 2,529 members
- Photos of MIAMI 16,022 photos, 869 members
- Favorites: 125 4,697 photos, 1,306 members
- Natural Illumination 169,110 photos, 6,630 members
- Favorites: 100 18,970 photos, 3,568 members
- Favorites: 90 9,493 photos, 1,933 members
- Favorites: 80 11,319 photos, 2,293 members
- Night Images 1,032,109 photos, 136,348 members
"I wonna meet you!
Are you busy this February?
Loves your pictures too - but you know that...."
September 10th, 2009
"Mike is a true friend! He is an amazing photographer with a true eye for the craft. His compositions are the best and he has a way of making the ordinary, look extraordinary. He has a kind heart and that is the best thing about him. Keep up the great work my friend!"
May 15th, 2009
you have a great eye on things that are special... you have this talent and keep on sharing.... kudos!"
March 13th, 2009
"You truly have a special gift, i love love love your photos, they never fail to amaze me. FAVE!"
February 4th, 2009
"Spiritual, magical and poetic, his work are without doubt different of all we can see in the dull reality. It will always be a great pleasure for me to discover his world, picture by picture, like a delicate tea! :-)"
December 18th, 2008
"He has the "eye" that most of us don't. We can take a picture but Mike can produce art! He can make simple lines or shadows into works of art. His photographs are less but more.
A true artist with great eyes for details, that's Mike D.!
Thank you for sharing your excellent work!
September 20th, 2008
September 1st, 2008
"professionale e profondo
professional and deep
profesionál y profundo"
August 14th, 2008
The Wandering Angel says:
"Mike's photographs are raw yet ethereal, naked yet arresting, makes you focus on his messages and forces you to think. Nothing is taken for granted."
August 7th, 2007
gwennielynn (jenn) says:
"Like his soul... beauty is found when you delve into his frames. Amazing artistry and vision along with poetry and friendship, these attributes speak of a man that gives with every photo he takes. Thank you mike for giving so much of yourself to me. I treasure you.
and do i need to mention dino? hahahahaha!!!"
June 3rd, 2007
"Mike is good. His photographs always captivate and pick the right angle that makes more remarkable and enjoyable to comment. You can feel the warmth of his photos by viewing all his wonderful photos. He’s an inspiration. One of the best Pinoy flickers. Thanks for sharing and thanks Flickr."
May 24th, 2007
"He definitely has a fine eye & never ceases to amaze me with how he sees things. His photos are elegant and brilliant. A very smart man and truly the chicest! It is always a pleasure seeing his photostream. J'adore!"
May 9th, 2007
"Mike's photostream is one of the most captivating here on flickr... His shots are splashed with the fusion of creativity and originality... In addition, his comments on other people's works never lack kindness... Happy to be on his contact list!"
March 25th, 2007
C. R. Wygal says:
"I'm always amazed by the wonderful portraits you capture. From people you know to complete strangers, you seem fearless behind your lense. I really admire you for that."
February 23rd, 2007
Here in Van Nuys says:
"An extremely generous and passionate photographer who creates unique and distinct work. Mike has a sense of humor about himself, but a seriousness about his vision and creation. The energy and creativity of NY shoots through his photostream. His poetry, humanity and imagery stand out."
February 23rd, 2007
Fonzie's cousin says:
"you are da man"
January 31st, 2007
Haiku - You I Am
‘You and I on call’
Offers open horizons, -
Useless limits fall...
I, you, osmosis
At last discover, reaching
by Jonathan Robin
This is the best way to reflect Mr Mike's visual, creative and artistic impact upon my life. I was surfing one night and stumbled upon his stream and he has for me opened up a whole new world captured in such amazing perspective and vivid colours,as seen through his eyes. The whole world of Haiku, quotes and prose have suddenly re-emerged and reflect perfectly his beautiful take on life. You are the God of Haiku Mr Mike and your photography is just pure awesome! You are pure inspiration! Thank you for your true soul-ship -- for you I am ! xxx"
January 13th, 2007
"Holy Mike never seizes to astonish with his images and wits. He is a very warm person with a very exceptional eye. Good stuff my friend!"
October 29th, 2006
"What can I say??? First and foremost, amazing guy!! Full of nice words and great things to say!!
His photography also is going from strength to strength... as a young whipper snapper I'm enjoying seeing him progress into more and more acomplished photographer per day.
If you wanna see some great photos and a even better person then Mike is your man..."
September 5th, 2006
Magnolias forever says:
"mdumlao's thought provoking descriptions and comments are priceless. something i look forward to every time i log on to flickr. the moments he captures with his camera and the words accompanying them are my greatest inspiration. he makes me want to better myself as a photographer and as a person. i am thankful for finding him in the flickr ocean of amazing talents. keep on rocking, m.!"
June 30th, 2006
Cliff Ramos says:
"The thread? Simply stunning... The idea? Superb... The words? Overwhelming... and there are thousand more reasons why people should not miss his flickr... Everything is beautiful... And the person? One great cool guy who loves to show everyone what he's got...Fearless and fierce, and its nice knowing him...Continue rockin' the flickr!!!"
June 26th, 2006
"always a deep pleasure to experience new york city and to meet new yorkers through mike's thoughtful, perceptive eyes... he captures the humanity of NY as a whole, and of the individual people who live there and pass through there... keep it up, my friend..."
June 23rd, 2006
"Mdumlao98 is one of the best that has happened to me on Flickr. He is honest, smart, intelligent, and a great photographer. He is also funny and just knows what to say to make anyone laugh even when you had a bad day. He makes the hardest things in life seem so simple. Mdumlao98 is just an all around beautiful person and i am glad he is part of my life."
June 13th, 2006
"uff... I can't write much in English, simply wanna say, his photos AND the lines.. hm.. poems.. are a gift for me... I have a better day, when visited his stream.
You are gifted with a very special talent, and I'm glad that you share it !!!"
June 7th, 2006
"Through his compositions, he vividly captures random images of New York and his travels, road trips, and that seemingly endless fashion journey.
He keeps his own world in our eyes."
April 25th, 2006
- October 2004