I live in Tauranga - NZ's 5th largest city situated on the East Coast of the North Island.
Photos of Mary Faith. (8)
- Super Group Photographic 572,689 photos, 6,229 members
- FITZROY GARDENS - Melbourne AU 3,328 photos, 150 members
- ◆ WINNERS CLUB ◆ 11 photos, 9 members
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 348,566 photos, 12,707 members
- FLOWER-POWER 390,668 photos, 19,437 members
- QUINTA FLOWER 88,183 photos, 3,066 members
- Frame It! ~Level 02~ (P1/A5) 73,007 photos, 3,909 members
- *Photos Loisirs* Level 1 (No Group Limit) 58,437 photos, 1,764 members
- Magic Flowers - L1 (No Group Limit) 15,881 photos, 816 members
- THE GALAXY (Post 1--Award 5) Now 5,000 Members 276,120 photos, 5,086 members
- Top 30 Winners (Qualified Only) 4,103 photos, 1,459 members
- Magic Flowers - L2 (No Group Limit) 8,849 photos, 613 members
- Nice As It Gets~Level 3 (Post 1 Award 5 91,670 photos, 4,571 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 158,884 photos, 13,783 members
- Best Of Pet Portrait Group. Admin Invite Only 20,976 photos, 3,980 members
- *LEVEL -5 :PEACEKEEPERS* P 1 / A 5 13,665 photos, 1,280 members
- *LEVEL-4 :GALLERY THE VERY BEST* P 1 / A 5 21,131 photos, 2,584 members
- *LEVEL-3 : WORLD Peace*HallofFame P 1 / A 5 39,158 photos, 4,714 members
- Auto Focus Level 1 (P1-C5) (No Group Limit) 329,094 photos, 10,369 members
- #4 PLATINUM WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 1 (P2-A2) with CODE 32,486 photos, 2,544 members
- #3 PALLADIUM WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 5 (P2-A10) with CODE 44,110 photos, 2,435 members
- Frame It! ~Level 01~ (P1/A5) 189,556 photos, 6,070 members
- Critique 35,394 photos, 9,274 members
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS GROUP (P 1- AWARD 4) -NO AWARDING=BAN 24,856 photos, 1,845 members
- Darling Harbour - Sydney AU 3,648 photos, 252 members
- Simply Flowers (CONTEST: ON WHITE) 85,175 photos, 4,012 members
- Sweet Shot Level 1 (P1, A3) 50,244 photos, 2,026 members
- ~The Magic of Colours~ 16,318 photos, 4,247 members
- CATS MASTERPIECES COLLECTIONS - INVITE ONLY 38,076 photos, 3,251 members
- ! Insect Hump Day ! 2,749 photos, 252 members
- World Nature and Wildlife Group P1/C3 36,472 photos, 1,591 members
- Chinese 338,081 photos, 21,251 members
- Beautiful, Just Beautiful (P1/C1) 73,043 photos, 1,070 members
- Unforgettable Flowers 'The Masterpieces' (L3) (P1 - A2) 809 photos, 163 members
- "Fantastic Photos International" (post 1~comment 1) 64,948 photos, 710 members
- -- l'arca di Anto/Noè - solo ANIMALI -- #Opтed oυт 30/60 17,232 photos, 593 members
- NATURE (Post 1 / Award 4) Sweeper Active! 117,526 photos, 4,234 members
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 40,528 photos, 6,059 members
- Best Black & White!! **No Nudes** 204,265 photos, 6,430 members
- -- A colorful life - VIVID COLORS ONLY / CLOSED 34,678 photos, 1,680 members
- in explore 992,667 photos, 82,060 members
- --🌸Anto's and friends flowers #Opтed oυт 30/6 73,150 photos, 1,831 members
- Amazing Nature /SWEEPER ACTIVE NEW!!! NO 30/60 limitation 80,947 photos, 5,387 members
- InfiniteXposure L1 (P1, A3) 287,702 photos, 7,584 members
- 🌸FLOWERS AND INSECTS PARADISE🌸 POS 48,266 photos, 1,923 members
- L1* La passion de l'image (P1 A3 Sweeper) 117,114 photos, 4,094 members
- L ~ 5 PASSION FOR FLOWERS FLOWERS FOR EXCELLENCE [ Post 1 Comme 9,294 photos, 996 members
- L ~ 4 PASSION FOR FLOWERS BLUE ~ [ POST 1 COMMENT 4 ] 10,912 photos, 1,100 members
- L ~ 3 PASSION FOR FLOWERS GREEN [ POST 1 COMMENT 4 ] 13,447 photos, 1,192 members
- L ~ 2 PASSION FOR THE FLOWERS [ POST 1 COMMENT 4 ] 18,289 photos, 1,377 members
"It is my privilege to write about Mary, for the following reasons.
I have been a 'Flickr friend' of Mary's for a relatively short time, but it has been fantastic to view her lovely photos. It has also been great corresponding with her, as well as reading that extra nice something at the end of a comment on a photo. They really are uplifting, and appreciated.
I think we first got in touch after I posted a photo of when I visited her home town of Tauranga, whilst on a cruise around NZ last year. Incidentally, Tauranga is a great place to visit. I loved my time there. I have many photos to prove it.
On a photographic level, I have been in awe of Mary's photos, especially when she visited India. Not only were the images beautifully presented, but they were also very interesting. Her recent trip to Adelaide, here in Australia, sounded good too, especially the animals and the lovely town of Hahdorf. That's another place people must visit. Don't forget your camera, OK?
I like writing, but I must stop here, as I tend to waffle on a bit.
A few last words, Mary,
"You Raise Me Up".
June 13th, 2017
"Very interesting tour of your country and sometime other parts of the world. Thank You for being a friend and sharing your world."
September 17th, 2017
lavish sweater says:
"I would agree with Carol, you do present some excellent works of art and I too am glad you consider me as a friend.
December 23rd, 2012
I wish I could write a testimonial as superior as your photographs. Every photo you present is worth of an avalanche of comments. Your flowers are favorites for many of us who see blooms we are unaccustomed to. Keep on shooting. You are very special. I can't believe I am the first to give you a testimonial. I am pleased to be a contact. Carol"
December 29th, 2009
- July 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken