"We have memory so that we might have roses in December" - J.M. Barrie
Most popular photos...
Holga 120FNW Snow
Casio Exilim P700
Canon EOS 350D dSLR
Minolta X-700 35mm SLR
Olympus OM10 35mm SLR
ЛОМО Smena (CMENA) 8M 35mm
Зенит (Zenit) 3M 35mm
Most often listen to...
Recently listened to...
- The Start (or End) of the roll 310 photos, 62 members
- Strobist.com 602,122 photos, 123,433 members
- Polaroid Film 21,762 photos, 1,012 members
- Favorites: 20 112,436 photos, 11,416 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 95,156 photos, 4,533 members
- Instant Film 79,783 photos, 3,372 members
- Black & White Wroclaw 1,222 photos, 143 members
- Muppet Mouth 111 photos, 19 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 5,869 photos, 535 members
- Deckard was here 193 photos, 211 members
- ♡♥ Fashion Girls♥♡ 54,582 photos, 2,122 members
- Cardiff University @ Flickr 840 photos, 302 members
- Cardiff Terrifies Me 31 photos, 28 members
- Endangered Film 27,952 photos, 869 members
- Flickr First 247 photos, 351 members
- FIRST-THE EARTH! ~ EarthCare ACTIONS Volunteers ~ Comment option 18,652 photos, 1,713 members
- FlickrCentral 9,324,970 photos, 288,690 members
- Blurb Books Community 2,354 photos, 6,543 members
- - The Rebel Populace - 6,688 photos, 230 members
- Great Wall Of Faces 3,810 photos, 1,147 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 372,011 photos, 31,303 members
- Swan cygnets on their parent's back 848 photos, 356 members
- Holga S120CFN 379 photos, 78 members
- Cardiff Pubs 491 photos, 81 members
- Only B&W (post 1, comment the 3 previous ones) 1,781 photos, 313 members
- New York, New York 485,079 photos, 17,505 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 426,864 photos, 29,776 members
- Wales 187,751 photos, 3,732 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 216,846 photos, 3,522 members
- Palaces, Castles, Towers, Pagodas, Fortresses And Ruins of Old 200,051 photos, 12,260 members
- Favorites: 5 288,062 photos, 12,724 members
- Views: 500 302,228 photos, 20,547 members
- SHINING RED [INVITED PHOTOS ONLY] 344 photos, 387 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges 168,030 photos, 16,237 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 14,077 photos, 1,110 members
- My rats have stolen my heart!!! Pocket Pets Group 15,830 photos, 1,197 members
- Heart 6,009 photos, 1,162 members
- Animal Planet 1,103,691 photos, 77,952 members
- Animal Addiction! *Post one, Comment one plse* 175,110 photos, 10,470 members
- Holgagraphy 163,583 photos, 18,164 members
- Minolta X-700 49,711 photos, 4,179 members
- Polaroid 305,470 photos, 32,605 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 54,026 photos, 5,764 members
- Polaroid SX 70 113,451 photos, 17,235 members
- 1-2-3 498,370 photos, 17,039 members
- 99+ Favs 45,504 photos, 3,179 members
- Swans 56,230 photos, 7,923 members
- Comments Comments Comments (Post 1/Comment on 5) Read the Rules 72,129 photos, 8,217 members
- Score 1 to 10 - Follow the rules or you will be banned!! 7,660 photos, 1,584 members
- Rate My: Photo ( Score 5, Post 1 ) 12,611 photos, 3,121 members
Napoleon's Wife says:
"I have only known mart for a short space of time, but that time has been 100% ace! Not only is he an UBER talented photographer he is also funny, cute, successful, great MSN company and loves goats cheese & Peepshow as much as me!! :) I look forward to doing a photography project with him one day soon! So glad that the forces of the www introduced us :) big loves x x x"
October 22nd, 2008
"Hé, j'aime beaucoup tes photos, elles dégagent une sensibilité qui te ressemble et parfois avec une pointe d'humour qui me fait sourire. ùerci de partager tes photos avec nous...je ne suis pas une pro, mais je trouve que tu as une fibre artistique...continue alors :o)"
April 19th, 2007
Silly Patterns says:
"I have only met Martyn TWICE; both times in a bar and both times we were very very drunk. Our first meeting was by chance - I was at the bar, he was at the bar, he was ordering cocktails, i was getting annoyed because I wanted some drinks too and he was hogging the barman, I lamped him, felt bad and nursed his wounds. Not all true admittedly although some of it marks the beginning of what I hope will be a beautiful friendship.
The second time we met, Martyn gave me some pencils with my name on and since that night onwards I have been on the hunt for Martyn memoribilia. There must be lots about and if not I will set about making some of my own in order to please him and make him happy.
Sadly, after we got very very VERY drunk and debauched together I had to leave Cardiff for wetter climes and have not seen Lovely Martyn since although I am saving my pennies so I can whisk him off to Vegas where I will make him my hubbie because I feel like he is truly a wonderful friend after only these two snatched meetings."
October 23rd, 2006
"Well tavelled and well connected, erudite & vogue, definitely a hepcat. Martyn spells his name with a "y" in a cunning ploy to outwit law enforcement agencies - so far it's working...."
October 17th, 2006
Jon Dinham says:
"MKUltra. Mind warp you into a presidential assassination state.
Voracity and punctuality aside his character is flawless and as true as his eye is good.
Fear not the quiff or the sunken eye, for he is the dilatory queen of the boulevard and none shall stand in his way.
As a famous man once said viewing a fishy situation,
"I think we are going to need a bigger boat".
Never a truer maxim for life., and Martyn."
October 13th, 2006
"Martyn is made of 37 different kinds of awesome and really, who can help but love that?"
October 8th, 2006
"Mart is a interested guy,I'm really glad to know him.Because we have the same taste......hahahaha.......so funny........the world is so small.........Hope that we could meet each other ASAP.....^^"
May 14th, 2006
E R I says:
"We are owner of WHITE HOLGA:) His HOLGA shots taught me the beauty of Japan from a new viewpoint.They're so beautiful and creative !! 私たちは日本限定、白HOLGAのオーナー仲間です。彼がそのHOLGAで撮影した"JAPAN"は、実に美しくそして新鮮です!!"
April 28th, 2006
"we met while performing at the moulin rouge. they didn't know, they didn't know how manly we were, under the disguise of powder and feathers. we strutted the stage every day, we shared mickeys of bourbon, and danced and partied with the best of them.
marty is the one known for the perfect welsch derriere."
January 22nd, 2006
doubtful fact says:
"Happy Happy New Year Martyn :) Hope ur handsome self stay happy and healthy in 2006. Its funny how we met and im glad we kept in touch and stay friends. Cant wait to see u Hong Kong! Lets destroy LKF and PARTY x x"
January 2nd, 2006
"Words can hardly desribe this Martyn that I have hardly spent time with. Always there at just the right time, I'm glad I know him. Let's finally meet up again this 2006!"
December 31st, 2005
"Martyn is a special boy...and not in the sense of needing help tying his shoelaces. He was the first person I ever chatted to on the internet way back in about 1995 and all these years later we're still in touch..just about..oh and he snaps a fine picture too."
December 28th, 2005
living calendar says:
"Hello snatch we should totally reform our band now before ice age animals eat us all up yum yum. Oh yes this is a testamonial, I testify that Martyn or "Martyn" is holier than god's own leerdammer, yes yes and he is making a robot of YOU, NOW."
December 25th, 2005
Phil Murphy says:
"Martyn is the undisputed Master of Metaphor, the Sultan of Simile, the Prince of Puns. We're loving his work."
October 20th, 2005
"Hey! Look everyone! Tis the famous Martyn of Martynton, and he graces us with his holy presence.
Kneel now before this mighty one."
October 16th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am: