"We have memory so that we might have roses in December" - J.M. Barrie
Most popular photos...
Holga 120FNW Snow
Casio Exilim P700
Canon EOS 350D dSLR
Minolta X-700 35mm SLR
Olympus OM10 35mm SLR
ЛОМО Smena (CMENA) 8M 35mm
Зенит (Zenit) 3M 35mm
Most often listen to...
Recently listened to...
Photos of late night movie (2)
- The Start (or End) of the roll 200 photos, 46 members
- Strobist.com 598,520 photos, 120,530 members
- Polaroid Film 19,057 photos, 965 members
- Favorites: 20 57,251 photos, 7,763 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 76,644 photos, 4,079 members
- Instant Film 63,578 photos, 2,925 members
- Black & White Wroclaw 946 photos, 102 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 236,751 photos, 6,295 members
- Muppet Mouth 112 photos, 16 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 4,510 photos, 460 members
- Deckard was here 215 photos, 190 members
- ♡♥ Fashion Girls♥♡ 28,323 photos, 1,708 members
- Cardiff University @ Flickr 858 photos, 304 members
- Cardiff Terrifies Me 34 photos, 29 members
- Endangered Film 22,456 photos, 811 members
- Flickr First 250 photos, 344 members
- FIRST-THE EARTH! ~ EarthCare ACTIONS Volunteers ~ Comment option 19,332 photos, 1,761 members
- FlickrCentral 8,397,707 photos, 228,384 members
- Blurb Books 2,528 photos, 6,466 members
- - The Rebel Populace - 6,585 photos, 236 members
- Great Wall Of Faces 2,905 photos, 1,164 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 289,855 photos, 30,658 members
- Swan cygnets on their parent's back 795 photos, 248 members
- Holga S120CFN 354 photos, 58 members
- Cardiff Pubs 422 photos, 72 members
- Only B&W (post 1, comment the 3 previous ones) 1,852 photos, 328 members
- New York, New York 407,853 photos, 16,072 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 315,799 photos, 22,027 members
- Wales 134,417 photos, 3,272 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 172,237 photos, 2,952 members
- Palaces, Castles, Towers, Pagodas, Fortresses And Ruins of Old 141,818 photos, 10,203 members
- Favorites: 5 181,250 photos, 10,177 members
- Views: 500 166,271 photos, 15,302 members
- SHINING RED [INVITED PHOTOS ONLY] 362 photos, 399 members
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'Bloom' 121,793 photos, 15,145 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,442 photos, 1,062 members
- My rats have stolen my heart!!! Pocket Pets Group 15,587 photos, 1,198 members
- Heart 5,230 photos, 1,129 members
- Animal Planet 769,127 photos, 64,477 members
- Animal Addiction! *Post one, Comment one plse* 135,510 photos, 8,958 members
- Holgagraphy 163,510 photos, 17,495 members
- Minolta X-700 38,153 photos, 3,046 members
- Polaroid 287,298 photos, 28,478 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 46,463 photos, 5,298 members
- Polaroid SX 70 105,017 photos, 13,644 members
- 1-2-3 462,674 photos, 16,704 members
- 99+ Favs 7,238 photos, 2,200 members
- Swans 46,421 photos, 7,197 members
- Comments Comments Comments (Post 1/Comment on 5) Read the Rules 75,796 photos, 8,504 members
- Score 1 to 10 - Follow the rules or you will be banned!! 8,036 photos, 1,641 members
Napoleon's Wife says:
"I have only known mart for a short space of time, but that time has been 100% ace! Not only is he an UBER talented photographer he is also funny, cute, successful, great MSN company and loves goats cheese & Peepshow as much as me!! :) I look forward to doing a photography project with him one day soon! So glad that the forces of the www introduced us :) big loves x x x"
October 22nd, 2008
"Hé, j'aime beaucoup tes photos, elles dégagent une sensibilité qui te ressemble et parfois avec une pointe d'humour qui me fait sourire. ùerci de partager tes photos avec nous...je ne suis pas une pro, mais je trouve que tu as une fibre artistique...continue alors :o)"
April 19th, 2007
Silly Patterns says:
"I have only met Martyn TWICE; both times in a bar and both times we were very very drunk. Our first meeting was by chance - I was at the bar, he was at the bar, he was ordering cocktails, i was getting annoyed because I wanted some drinks too and he was hogging the barman, I lamped him, felt bad and nursed his wounds. Not all true admittedly although some of it marks the beginning of what I hope will be a beautiful friendship.
The second time we met, Martyn gave me some pencils with my name on and since that night onwards I have been on the hunt for Martyn memoribilia. There must be lots about and if not I will set about making some of my own in order to please him and make him happy.
Sadly, after we got very very VERY drunk and debauched together I had to leave Cardiff for wetter climes and have not seen Lovely Martyn since although I am saving my pennies so I can whisk him off to Vegas where I will make him my hubbie because I feel like he is truly a wonderful friend after only these two snatched meetings."
October 23rd, 2006
"Well tavelled and well connected, erudite & vogue, definitely a hepcat. Martyn spells his name with a "y" in a cunning ploy to outwit law enforcement agencies - so far it's working...."
October 17th, 2006
Jon Dinham says:
"MKUltra. Mind warp you into a presidential assassination state.
Voracity and punctuality aside his character is flawless and as true as his eye is good.
Fear not the quiff or the sunken eye, for he is the dilatory queen of the boulevard and none shall stand in his way.
As a famous man once said viewing a fishy situation,
"I think we are going to need a bigger boat".
Never a truer maxim for life., and Martyn."
October 13th, 2006
"Martyn is made of 37 different kinds of awesome and really, who can help but love that?"
October 8th, 2006
"Mart is a interested guy,I'm really glad to know him.Because we have the same taste......hahahaha.......so funny........the world is so small.........Hope that we could meet each other ASAP.....^^"
May 14th, 2006
E R I says:
"We are owner of WHITE HOLGA:) His HOLGA shots taught me the beauty of Japan from a new viewpoint.They're so beautiful and creative !! 私たちは日本限定、白HOLGAのオーナー仲間です。彼がそのHOLGAで撮影した"JAPAN"は、実に美しくそして新鮮です!!"
April 28th, 2006
"we met while performing at the moulin rouge. they didn't know, they didn't know how manly we were, under the disguise of powder and feathers. we strutted the stage every day, we shared mickeys of bourbon, and danced and partied with the best of them.
marty is the one known for the perfect welsch derriere."
January 22nd, 2006
"Happy Happy New Year Martyn :) Hope ur handsome self stay happy and healthy in 2006. Its funny how we met and im glad we kept in touch and stay friends. Cant wait to see u Hong Kong! Lets destroy LKF and PARTY x x"
January 2nd, 2006
"Words can hardly desribe this Martyn that I have hardly spent time with. Always there at just the right time, I'm glad I know him. Let's finally meet up again this 2006!"
December 31st, 2005
"Martyn is a special boy...and not in the sense of needing help tying his shoelaces. He was the first person I ever chatted to on the internet way back in about 1995 and all these years later we're still in touch..just about..oh and he snaps a fine picture too."
December 28th, 2005
I am hello says:
"Hello snatch we should totally reform our band now before ice age animals eat us all up yum yum. Oh yes this is a testamonial, I testify that Martyn or "Martyn" is holier than god's own leerdammer, yes yes and he is making a robot of YOU, NOW."
December 25th, 2005
Phil Murphy says:
"Martyn is the undisputed Master of Metaphor, the Sultan of Simile, the Prince of Puns. We're loving his work."
October 20th, 2005
"Hey! Look everyone! Tis the famous Martyn of Martynton, and he graces us with his holy presence.
Kneel now before this mighty one."
October 16th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am: