"We have memory so that we might have roses in December" - J.M. Barrie
Most popular photos...
Holga 120FNW Snow
Casio Exilim P700
Canon EOS 350D dSLR
Minolta X-700 35mm SLR
Olympus OM10 35mm SLR
ЛОМО Smena (CMENA) 8M 35mm
Зенит (Zenit) 3M 35mm
Most often listen to...
Recently listened to...
Photos of late night movie (2)
- The Start (or End) of the roll 233 photos, 49 members
- Strobist.com 604,961 photos, 122,634 members
- Polaroid Film 19,603 photos, 991 members
- Favorites: 20 90,311 photos, 9,119 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 82,467 photos, 4,241 members
- Instant Film 67,131 photos, 3,112 members
- Black & White Wroclaw 1,062 photos, 114 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 268,769 photos, 6,629 members
- Muppet Mouth 112 photos, 20 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 4,884 photos, 486 members
- Deckard was here 199 photos, 197 members
- ♡♥ Fashion Girls♥♡ 34,609 photos, 1,843 members
- Cardiff University @ Flickr 856 photos, 304 members
- Cardiff Terrifies Me 34 photos, 30 members
- Endangered Film 24,171 photos, 831 members
- Flickr First 248 photos, 345 members
- FIRST-THE EARTH! ~ EarthCare ACTIONS Volunteers ~ Comment option 19,146 photos, 1,754 members
- FlickrCentral 9,492,845 photos, 249,181 members
- Blurb Books 2,476 photos, 6,422 members
- - The Rebel Populace - 6,801 photos, 233 members
- Great Wall Of Faces 2,899 photos, 1,160 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 314,468 photos, 31,039 members
- Swan cygnets on their parent's back 887 photos, 292 members
- Holga S120CFN 354 photos, 61 members
- Cardiff Pubs 492 photos, 77 members
- Only B&W (post 1, comment the 3 previous ones) 1,850 photos, 323 members
- New York, New York 431,110 photos, 16,706 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 353,208 photos, 25,097 members
- Wales 149,415 photos, 3,435 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 187,844 photos, 3,182 members
- Palaces, Castles, Towers, Pagodas, Fortresses And Ruins of Old 155,978 photos, 10,900 members
- Favorites: 5 230,716 photos, 11,250 members
- Views: 500 251,207 photos, 17,417 members
- SHINING RED [INVITED PHOTOS ONLY] 358 photos, 397 members
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'AWOL' challenge now open 135,000 photos, 15,696 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 12,437 photos, 1,072 members
- My rats have stolen my heart!!! Pocket Pets Group 15,778 photos, 1,199 members
- Heart 5,166 photos, 1,134 members
- Animal Planet 862,049 photos, 69,485 members
- Animal Addiction! *Post one, Comment one plse* 148,182 photos, 9,567 members
- Holgagraphy 164,167 photos, 18,760 members
- Minolta X-700 41,044 photos, 3,305 members
- Polaroid 293,875 photos, 30,522 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 48,786 photos, 5,589 members
- Polaroid SX 70 107,496 photos, 15,167 members
- 1-2-3 474,357 photos, 16,942 members
- 99+ Favs 14,941 photos, 2,591 members
- Swans 51,374 photos, 7,461 members
- Comments Comments Comments (Post 1/Comment on 5) Read the Rules 75,340 photos, 8,468 members
- Score 1 to 10 - Follow the rules or you will be banned!! 7,955 photos, 1,626 members
Napoleon's Wife says:
"I have only known mart for a short space of time, but that time has been 100% ace! Not only is he an UBER talented photographer he is also funny, cute, successful, great MSN company and loves goats cheese & Peepshow as much as me!! :) I look forward to doing a photography project with him one day soon! So glad that the forces of the www introduced us :) big loves x x x"
October 22nd, 2008
"Hé, j'aime beaucoup tes photos, elles dégagent une sensibilité qui te ressemble et parfois avec une pointe d'humour qui me fait sourire. ùerci de partager tes photos avec nous...je ne suis pas une pro, mais je trouve que tu as une fibre artistique...continue alors :o)"
April 19th, 2007
Silly Patterns says:
"I have only met Martyn TWICE; both times in a bar and both times we were very very drunk. Our first meeting was by chance - I was at the bar, he was at the bar, he was ordering cocktails, i was getting annoyed because I wanted some drinks too and he was hogging the barman, I lamped him, felt bad and nursed his wounds. Not all true admittedly although some of it marks the beginning of what I hope will be a beautiful friendship.
The second time we met, Martyn gave me some pencils with my name on and since that night onwards I have been on the hunt for Martyn memoribilia. There must be lots about and if not I will set about making some of my own in order to please him and make him happy.
Sadly, after we got very very VERY drunk and debauched together I had to leave Cardiff for wetter climes and have not seen Lovely Martyn since although I am saving my pennies so I can whisk him off to Vegas where I will make him my hubbie because I feel like he is truly a wonderful friend after only these two snatched meetings."
October 23rd, 2006
"Well tavelled and well connected, erudite & vogue, definitely a hepcat. Martyn spells his name with a "y" in a cunning ploy to outwit law enforcement agencies - so far it's working...."
October 17th, 2006
Jon Dinham says:
"MKUltra. Mind warp you into a presidential assassination state.
Voracity and punctuality aside his character is flawless and as true as his eye is good.
Fear not the quiff or the sunken eye, for he is the dilatory queen of the boulevard and none shall stand in his way.
As a famous man once said viewing a fishy situation,
"I think we are going to need a bigger boat".
Never a truer maxim for life., and Martyn."
October 13th, 2006
"Martyn is made of 37 different kinds of awesome and really, who can help but love that?"
October 8th, 2006
"Mart is a interested guy,I'm really glad to know him.Because we have the same taste......hahahaha.......so funny........the world is so small.........Hope that we could meet each other ASAP.....^^"
May 14th, 2006
E R I says:
"We are owner of WHITE HOLGA:) His HOLGA shots taught me the beauty of Japan from a new viewpoint.They're so beautiful and creative !! 私たちは日本限定、白HOLGAのオーナー仲間です。彼がそのHOLGAで撮影した"JAPAN"は、実に美しくそして新鮮です!!"
April 28th, 2006
"we met while performing at the moulin rouge. they didn't know, they didn't know how manly we were, under the disguise of powder and feathers. we strutted the stage every day, we shared mickeys of bourbon, and danced and partied with the best of them.
marty is the one known for the perfect welsch derriere."
January 22nd, 2006
"Happy Happy New Year Martyn :) Hope ur handsome self stay happy and healthy in 2006. Its funny how we met and im glad we kept in touch and stay friends. Cant wait to see u Hong Kong! Lets destroy LKF and PARTY x x"
January 2nd, 2006
"Words can hardly desribe this Martyn that I have hardly spent time with. Always there at just the right time, I'm glad I know him. Let's finally meet up again this 2006!"
December 31st, 2005
"Martyn is a special boy...and not in the sense of needing help tying his shoelaces. He was the first person I ever chatted to on the internet way back in about 1995 and all these years later we're still in touch..just about..oh and he snaps a fine picture too."
December 28th, 2005
I am hello says:
"Hello snatch we should totally reform our band now before ice age animals eat us all up yum yum. Oh yes this is a testamonial, I testify that Martyn or "Martyn" is holier than god's own leerdammer, yes yes and he is making a robot of YOU, NOW."
December 25th, 2005
Phil Murphy says:
"Martyn is the undisputed Master of Metaphor, the Sultan of Simile, the Prince of Puns. We're loving his work."
October 20th, 2005
"Hey! Look everyone! Tis the famous Martyn of Martynton, and he graces us with his holy presence.
Kneel now before this mighty one."
October 16th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am: