Just a guy with a camera who is passionate about photography, based in the Amsterdam area, the Netherlands.
Inquiries, remarks or just say hello? Shoot me a message through FlickrMail or email: martinfmeijer (at) gmail.com
In case you want to know more you might want to read an interview I had with Word Street Photography here: www.worldsp.co/post/93520022854/interview-martin-meijer
Thanks for stopping by!
If you are featured in any of my shots and want yourself removed then contact me at martinfmeijer (at) gmail.com
All photos: © Martin Meijer Photography - All Rights Reserved
My photos are NOT royalty free and may not be used for commercial or private use. If you would like to License any photo please get in touch. Only a limited number of my photos can be licensed for commercial purposes (no model release available, hence). Though most of my photos can be licensed for 'editorial use only'.
Photos of martinmeijer (2)
- Canon 6D User Group 195,763 photos, 9,313 members
- Fujifilm X-E1 / X-E2 60,355 photos, 2,068 members
- Fujinon XF35mm F1.4 53,010 photos, 3,225 members
- Fujifilm X-mount cameras 219,715 photos, 6,757 members
- Fuji X-E1 /X-E2 by Fujifilm 162,884 photos, 5,585 members
- Fuji X-Pro 1 & XE-1&2 by Fujifilm 207,510 photos, 7,888 members
- RICOH GR with 16.2MP APS-C CMOS aka Pentax Ricoh IMAGING GR 34,093 photos, 1,445 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 145,276 photos, 4,910 members
"Martin calls himself a "Weekend Photographer". But what I see is an incredible work of fabulous street shots. Martin understands it perfect to make images both from a distance and up close. How he staged scenes and places is unique and his recordings miraculously shows us the multicultural mix of the Netherlands again and again. I particularly love the commitment to the people as a central point in his photographs. I wish you all the best for many more intimate and beautiful street portraits."
January 4th, 2013
- Martin Meijer
- November 2011
- The Netherlands
- I am:
- Male and Taken