I am a Mexican pioneer in developing responsible ecotourism. With more than 40 years of experience organizing specialized tours, like the Frida Kahlo tour and designer of the new version of the Route of Cortez, making emphasis in protecting and promoting our nature.
In this new milenium I am focusing my current projects on specific initiatives that showcase the network between tourism and conservation.
In 2002 I received from planeta.com the Colibri award in Ecotourism.
More information at my web page:
Photos of Marlene Ehrenberg (6)
- I Ate This 698,534 photos, 42,913 members
- Mexican Food / La cocina mexicana 6,091 photos, 795 members
- A Monthly Moment In Time 288 photos, 216 members
- World Tourism Day 136 photos, 89 members
- World Astronomy 1,471 photos, 165 members
- World Mountains 2,184 photos, 234 members
- World Food 1,944 photos, 382 members
- Si mas Bicicletas 4,990 photos, 92 members
- Mexico City Treasure Hunt 48 photos, 61 members
- Day of the Dead Around the World 1,566 photos, 323 members
- Birds of the World! 2,559 photos, 131 members
- World Energy 475 photos, 224 members
- World Trees 1,123 photos, 130 members
- Workshop 21 191 photos, 11 members
- World Water 740 photos, 67 members
- World Museums 7,324 photos, 643 members
- Árboles de Oaxaca (Oaxaca Trees) 481 photos, 116 members
- Mexican palette (No Black & White) 8,696 photos, 493 members
- Rural Tourism 834 photos, 217 members
Marlene Ehrenberg doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Marlene Ehrenberg
- December 2005
- I am:
- Marlene Ehrenberg Tours