Holy fucksticks - just hit 25000 uploads to flickr as of February 4th 2012!
“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” - Plato.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) - looks like old Benny had a vision of the era we're living in now, in which people are being scared to death so they play along with the bullshit that Bush and his cronies are wreaking on the world.
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common."
John Locke (August 29, 1632 – October 28, 1704).
And we all know who hates new opinions the most - dirty filthy conservative repiglicunts.
" They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
Scott Ritter said:
First of all you have to note, from the public side, that very few Americans actually function as citizens anymore. What I mean by that are people who invest themselves in this country, people who care, who give a damn. Americans are primarily consumers today, and so long as they continue to wrap themselves in the cocoon of comfort, and the system keeps them walking down a road to the perceived path of prosperity, they don't want to rock the boat. If it doesn't have a direct impact on their day-to-day existence, they simply don't care.
"You can stand up and fight for humanity, you can be a decent caring trustworthy upright citizen - or you can be a conservative."
Me - 2008
"I don't waste expensive words on cheap people."
Me - 2009
So if you're a repiglicunt - fuck the fuck off. My university education isn't to be wasted on your high school dropout level of intellect.
Photos of 11thEarlOfMar (10)
- PLANT [directory] 植物 181,963 photos, 12,790 members
- plant, shrub, tree, identification 649 photos, 147 members
- Monsterpalooza 24 photos, 2 members
- Santa Barbara County Wine Country 1,158 photos, 80 members
- Yorkshire Towns and Cities 12,982 photos, 222 members
- Natural Light Done Right 22,633 photos, 1,414 members
- N-Photo Mag 134,934 photos, 2,995 members
- Visions of Yorkshire 3,428 photos, 65 members
- British Cars Photography 20,316 photos, 2,007 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 614,785 photos, 26,802 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 459,435 photos, 25,736 members
- Nikon Digital 1,764,481 photos, 71,669 members
- Your Best Shot Nikon D5200 1,599 photos, 125 members
- Nikon D5200 Users 3,879 photos, 194 members
- Nikon D3100,D3200, D3300,D5100,D5200,D5300,D7000,D7100 group 349,040 photos, 18,683 members
- Nikon D5200 Group 27,578 photos, 2,487 members
- Doctor Who! 14,667 photos, 1,341 members
- Doctor Who and the Daleks 1,985 photos, 170 members
- Science Fiction 14,387 photos, 1,210 members
- Dalek! 4,031 photos, 661 members
- Doctor Who 17,574 photos, 1,918 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 29,765 photos, 2,654 members
- ROBOTS: technology + pop culture 16,287 photos, 3,593 members
- iArt Museum - Virtual Art Museum 7,689 photos, 151 members
- Engrish 11,170 photos, 2,826 members
- lost in translation 663 photos, 120 members
- Manglish 151 photos, 30 members
- Chinglish 5,615 photos, 1,037 members
- Signs: Lost in Translation 325 photos, 100 members
- Sony Ericsson Xperia 2,054 photos, 160 members
- Xperia 2,235 photos, 189 members
- MARGARET THATCHER 68 photos, 18 members
- China: Signs of creativity and individuality 1,030 photos, 46 members
- China Girls 3 photos, 95 members
- Modern China 2,210 photos, 146 members
- Faces of China 5,161 photos, 259 members
- National Geographic Faces of the World 38,579 photos, 2,480 members
- The Bars and Cafes of China 中国的酒吧和咖啡吧 1,064 photos, 298 members
- Beautiful Faces of China 6,011 photos, 330 members
- Drive By Shooting : Into The Night 4,122 photos, 957 members
- Backlit 7,116 photos, 699 members
- Shoot Into The Sun 88 photos, 67 members
- Yes. We know we are shooting into the light. 972 photos, 135 members
- Sun-Kissed! Wild Animals (Ur Best Only Pls) 1,305 photos, 81 members
- Shoot into the Light!!! 20,210 photos, 2,037 members
- This is China. 315 photos, 10 members
- Beijing Architecture 6,418 photos, 939 members
- Beijing Food 相食北京 295 photos, 88 members
- Sleeping Chinese 357 photos, 111 members
- China 167,206 photos, 5,946 members
"EEoM a top Yorkshireman in the US of A. Enjoy his wit!"
8th May, 2008
"Eleventh earl walks it like he talks it - he's got a rare tongue-in-cheek sense of humor that many would do well to emulate.
OK his photos suck, and he can't write, but I love this guy like a brother."
11th August, 2007
Flickr Widow says:
"I love the Earl of Mar,
he's a star."
27th May, 2007
My Lil' Rotten says:
"He killed the first 10 Earls of Mar with his bare hands."
13th March, 2007
Art Ascii says:
"Hawkish about my doveliness...
but he is the dove above all doves
wit is but a T from humanity
Nutter of Nottingham
23rd November, 2006
Last Human Gateway says:
"Eleventh Earl of Mar is a great Genesis song, and has some good photos to boot."
20th June, 2006
"the eleventh earl deserves more capital letters!"
24th May, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Banana fo fana