Holy fucksticks - just hit 25000 uploads to flickr as of February 4th 2012!
“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” - Plato.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) - looks like old Benny had a vision of the era we're living in now, in which people are being scared to death so they play along with the bullshit that Bush and his cronies are wreaking on the world.
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common."
John Locke (August 29, 1632 – October 28, 1704).
And we all know who hates new opinions the most - dirty filthy conservative repiglicunts.
" They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
Scott Ritter said:
First of all you have to note, from the public side, that very few Americans actually function as citizens anymore. What I mean by that are people who invest themselves in this country, people who care, who give a damn. Americans are primarily consumers today, and so long as they continue to wrap themselves in the cocoon of comfort, and the system keeps them walking down a road to the perceived path of prosperity, they don't want to rock the boat. If it doesn't have a direct impact on their day-to-day existence, they simply don't care.
"You can stand up and fight for humanity, you can be a decent caring trustworthy upright citizen - or you can be a conservative."
Me - 2008
"I don't waste expensive words on cheap people."
Me - 2009
So if you're a repiglicunt - fuck the fuck off. My university education isn't to be wasted on your high school dropout level of intellect.
Photos of Eleventh Earl (10)
- Famous Car's 976 photos, 480 members
- Volkswagen 95,555 photos, 7,090 members
- Electric Cars 3,178 photos, 294 members
- electric vehicles 8,126 photos, 547 members
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles & The Future of Transportation 2,805 photos, 471 members
- Showcase L.A. 19,581 photos, 894 members
- Los Angeles Marathon 4,632 photos, 252 members
- Road Map- The Faces of China 944 photos, 31 members
- Chinese Girl 43,983 photos, 4,602 members
- PLANT [directory] 植物 230,745 photos, 14,369 members
- plant, shrub, tree, identification 889 photos, 168 members
- Monsterpalooza 137 photos, 4 members
- Santa Barbara County Wine Country 1,162 photos, 87 members
- Yorkshire Towns and Cities 17,984 photos, 314 members
- Natural Light Done Right 31,352 photos, 1,709 members
- N-Photo Mag 287,521 photos, 4,257 members
- Visions of Yorkshire 7,280 photos, 84 members
- British Cars Photography 78,359 photos, 2,776 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,172,065 photos, 41,590 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 496,203 photos, 25,833 members
- Nikon Digital 2,637,246 photos, 90,798 members
- Your Best Shot Nikon D5200 4,852 photos, 268 members
- Nikon D5200 Users 15,430 photos, 516 members
- Nikon D3100,D3200, D3300,D5100,D5200,D5300,D7000,D7100 group 700,988 photos, 27,781 members
- Nikon D5200 Group 98,069 photos, 5,535 members
- Doctor Who! 16,175 photos, 1,540 members
- Doctor Who and the Daleks 2,214 photos, 192 members
- Science Fiction 14,075 photos, 1,222 members
- Dalek! 4,349 photos, 678 members
- Doctor Who 19,144 photos, 2,080 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 36,747 photos, 2,995 members
- ROBOTS: technology + pop culture 18,575 photos, 3,742 members
- iArt Museum - Virtual Art Museum 10,060 photos, 202 members
- Engrish 11,128 photos, 2,810 members
- lost in translation 751 photos, 122 members
- Manglish 146 photos, 29 members
- Chinglish 5,697 photos, 1,036 members
- Signs: Lost in Translation 337 photos, 106 members
- Sony Ericsson Xperia 2,553 photos, 184 members
- Xperia 7,128 photos, 532 members
- MARGARET THATCHER 87 photos, 21 members
- China: Signs of creativity and individuality 1,361 photos, 49 members
- China Girls 3 photos, 118 members
- Modern China 3,025 photos, 180 members
- Faces of China 5,309 photos, 266 members
- National Geographic Faces of the World 54,544 photos, 2,931 members
- The Bars and Cafes of China 中国的酒吧和咖啡吧 1,082 photos, 305 members
- Beautiful Faces of China 6,722 photos, 343 members
- Backlit 9,699 photos, 787 members
- Shoot Into The Sun 85 photos, 72 members
"EEoM a top Yorkshireman in the US of A. Enjoy his wit!"
May 8th, 2008
"Eleventh earl walks it like he talks it - he's got a rare tongue-in-cheek sense of humor that many would do well to emulate.
OK his photos suck, and he can't write, but I love this guy like a brother."
August 11th, 2007
Flickr Widow says:
"I love the Earl of Mar,
he's a star."
May 27th, 2007
My Lil' Rotten says:
"He killed the first 10 Earls of Mar with his bare hands."
March 13th, 2007
Art Ascii says:
"Hawkish about my doveliness...
but he is the dove above all doves
wit is but a T from humanity
Nutter of Nottingham
November 23rd, 2006
Last Human Gateway says:
"Eleventh Earl of Mar is a great Genesis song, and has some good photos to boot."
June 20th, 2006
"the eleventh earl deserves more capital letters!"
May 24th, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Banana fo fana