Hi, I'm Mark. I'm a freelance photographer living and working in the greater Vancouver area in British Columbia Canada. I really enjoy using flickr, and it's a pleasure to see so many other great photos by talented photographers around the world.
Please note: All photographs by Mark Klotz are the exclusive property of Mark Klotz and are protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. Photographs may not be reproduced, copied, stored, or manipulated in any form without my consent.
Licensing options are available for commercial use, please contact me vial email.
If you'd like to blog my images, that's ok with me, but please remember to provide a link back to my Flickr page with the image, and send me a link to your blog.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy my work.
I'm also on Instagram. My user name is Mark Klotz.
Photos of Mark Klotz (8)
- darkclub 43,963 photos, 1,977 members
- Hush Magazine Vancouver 1,038 photos, 97 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,617 photos, 15,194 members
- No tankers no pipelines 4 photos, 7 members
- Rusty Abandoned Cars 35,658 photos, 5,521 members
- The Rust Bucket 72,045 photos, 7,220 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 42,095 photos, 7,896 members
- 1,000,000 Car Photos 946,348 photos, 9,960 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 344,549 photos, 27,639 members
- wetsuits 50 photos, 128 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 14,522 photos, 13,753 members
- Flashmob Pillowfight! 2,712 photos, 181 members
- British Columbia Hotel, Saloon, Beer Parlour & Pub History 1,174 photos, 115 members
- Wetlands of British Columbia 575 photos, 88 members
- Vancouver's Chinatown 10,112 photos, 733 members
- Flickr for iPhone 41,978 photos, 4,640 members
- Writing Machines 4,857 photos, 7,067 members
- British Columbia Film Photography 2,702 photos, 327 members
- Feature your photo on www.caption.me (comedy competition) 1,212 photos, 512 members
- RCMP/GRC Auxiliary, CSO's & Volunteers 33 photos, 11 members
- FlickrCentral 7,138,167 photos, 206,833 members
- voigtlander classic 3,054 photos, 319 members
- Classic Voigtländer 7,280 photos, 846 members
- The Georgia Straight 33,357 photos, 783 members
- Vancouver Zombie Walk 106 photos, 2 members
- Zombie Walk Canada 3,875 photos, 282 members
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory 55 photos, 2 members
- Abandoned 753,192 photos, 53,747 members
- Crazy Stuff From Around The World 7,583 photos, 257 members
- Vancity Buzz 14,961 photos, 651 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 336,315 photos, 20,696 members
- Everything Chicken! 3,518 photos, 356 members
- Right Here, Right Now 1,494 photos, 118 members
- Moleskinerie 110,287 photos, 20,605 members
- BC Ferries 9,840 photos, 483 members
- Flickr Vancouver 25,300 photos, 519 members
- Yaletown is Hot 339 photos, 112 members
- S-Bahn RER Cercanias GEN Sprinter commuter rail 365 photos, 19 members
- Vancouver Pride Parade 2010! 167 photos, 16 members
- EL Bombo Atomico 39,447 photos, 1,388 members
- The Amaz!ng Meeting 8 - TAM8 127 photos, 12 members
- Sofa Free!! 8,660 photos, 867 members
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel 55 photos, 9 members
- Seen in Vancouver 39,200 photos, 793 members
- Vancouver Photography Addicts 13,104 photos, 288 members
- Skepflick: Documenting Hokum, Flim Flam & Fraud 37 photos, 17 members
- Vancouver Boobquake 9 photos, 17 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,861 members
- International Pillow Fight Day 1,863 photos, 202 members
- Tacky Items 17 photos, 3 members
"How can someone so talented, so personable and nice not have any testimonials yet? Perhaps he is so humble he just doesn't publish the ones he gets?
Well, I am honored to be first, if in so I am. Mark is a wonderful photographer full of talent and I love looking through his photostream which is a terrific eclectic mix of different genres of photography. From his portrait work, his wedding photography, sports, animals, street scenes, self-pix, etc... he always amazes me with his keen eye. Personally, he is one of the nicest guys I know on Flickr and his kind comments in my own photostream are always appreciated and bring a smile to my face when I see him there. I appreciate his work, his personality, and strong defense of Photographer's Rights in discussion threads like Flickr Central where I first discovered him on Flickr. I look forward to seeing many more fabulous photographs from him in the future!"
20th September, 2006
- Mark Klotz
- June 2005
- Burnaby, Canada
- I am:
- Freelance Photographer and Other.