I enjoy photographing the moon and everday scenes that catch my eye. I often apply photographic filters to my shots to make them appear more like art than photos. I love creative people and enjoy communicating with photographers and writers.
Some of my work is available for download under the creative commons (non-commercial) license. What that means is you can download those photos for personal use, only if you won't be making any money from them... and you MUST inform me of the way you use them.
In closing, here is a thoughtful quote for all of you photographers out there....
"I have often thought that if photography were difficult in the true sense of the term - meaning that the creation of a simple photograph would entail as much time and effort as the production of a good watercolor or etching - there would be a vast improvement in total output. The sheer ease in which we can produce a superficial image often leads to creative disaster."
- Apple Watch 78 photos, 31 members
- Vintage Computers 6,282 photos, 1,129 members
- Backyard Astrophotography 10,385 photos, 1,178 members
- iPhone 6 PLUS 1,688 photos, 191 members
- Canon Powershot G16 9,028 photos, 633 members
- Nespresso - coffee, body and soul 351 photos, 148 members
- espresso 5,401 photos, 1,083 members
- Espresso Style 280 photos, 69 members
- Retroist 14,161 photos, 230 members
- Comp Corner 3,248 photos, 2,504 members
- MOON Shots 116,387 photos, 24,501 members
- LEGO JEEP CREATIONS 342 photos, 23 members
- gramophone - phonograph - record-player - radiogram etc. 3,233 photos, 333 members
- NASAJPL Lunar and Solar Eclipse Group 1,522 photos, 1,184 members
- Pay Phone Planet 3,025 photos, 833 members
MarkGregory007 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Mark Mathosian
- June 2006
- Kings Park, Long Island
- Advance, N.C., U.S.A.
- I am:
- Writer & Photographer