I enjoy photographing the moon and everday scenes that catch my eye. I often apply photographic filters to my shots to make them appear more like art than photos. I love creative people and enjoy communicating with photographers and writers.
Some of my work is available for download under the creative commons (non-commercial) license. What that means is you can download those photos for personal use, only if you won't be making any money from them... and you MUST inform me of the way you use them.
In closing, here is a thoughtful quote for all of you photographers out there....
"I have often thought that if photography were difficult in the true sense of the term - meaning that the creation of a simple photograph would entail as much time and effort as the production of a good watercolor or etching - there would be a vast improvement in total output. The sheer ease in which we can produce a superficial image often leads to creative disaster."
- Apple Watch 82 photos, 34 members
- Vintage Computers 6,308 photos, 1,133 members
- Backyard Astrophotography 11,174 photos, 1,245 members
- iPhone 6 PLUS 1,750 photos, 194 members
- Canon Powershot G16 9,948 photos, 658 members
- Nespresso - coffee, body and soul 359 photos, 148 members
- espresso 5,452 photos, 1,086 members
- Espresso Style 292 photos, 71 members
- Retroist 15,085 photos, 234 members
- Comp Corner 3,236 photos, 2,496 members
- MOON Shots 117,803 photos, 24,680 members
- LEGO JEEP CREATIONS 342 photos, 23 members
- gramophone - phonograph - record-player - radiogram etc. 3,272 photos, 341 members
- NASAJPL Lunar and Solar Eclipse Group 1,519 photos, 1,184 members
- Pay Phone Planet 2,863 photos, 837 members
MarkGregory007 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Mark Mathosian
- June 2006
- Kings Park, Long Island
- Advance, N.C., U.S.A.
- I am:
- Writer & Photographer