I enjoy photographing the moon and everday scenes that catch my eye. I often apply photographic filters to my shots to make them appear more like art than photos. I love creative people and enjoy communicating with photographers and writers.
Some of my work is available for download under the creative commons (non-commercial) license. What that means is you can download those photos for personal use, only if you won't be making any money from them... and you MUST inform me of the way you use them.
In closing, here is a thoughtful quote for all of you photographers out there....
"I have often thought that if photography were difficult in the true sense of the term - meaning that the creation of a simple photograph would entail as much time and effort as the production of a good watercolor or etching - there would be a vast improvement in total output. The sheer ease in which we can produce a superficial image often leads to creative disaster."
- Apple Watch 62 photos, 24 members
- Vintage Computers 6,227 photos, 1,128 members
- Backyard Astrophotography 8,921 photos, 1,038 members
- iPhone 6 PLUS 1,470 photos, 183 members
- Canon Powershot G16 7,821 photos, 560 members
- Nespresso - coffee, body and soul 351 photos, 149 members
- espresso 5,352 photos, 1,074 members
- Espresso Style 267 photos, 65 members
- Retroist 13,266 photos, 227 members
- Comp Corner 3,253 photos, 2,521 members
- MOON Shots 112,466 photos, 23,934 members
- LEGO JEEP CREATIONS 342 photos, 24 members
- gramophone - phonograph - record-player - radiogram etc. 3,166 photos, 328 members
- NASAJPL Lunar and Solar Eclipse Group 1,523 photos, 1,181 members
- Pay Phone Planet 3,008 photos, 828 members
MarkGregory007 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Mark Mathosian
- June 2006
- Kings Park, Long Island
- Advance, N.C., U.S.A.
- I am:
- Writer & Photographer