- Monster Children 78,761 photos, 3,524 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 33,602 photos, 1,146 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 1,873 photos, 399 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 4,313 photos, 3,406 members
- Booooooom.com! 419,101 photos, 18,718 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 111,212 photos, 4,038 members
- A Stop 13,335 photos, 2,096 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 15,017 photos, 5,715 members
- Urban Outfitters 30,675 photos, 7,967 members
- fotografi_ 84,439 photos, 2,039 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 1,764 photos, 1,435 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,189 photos, 3,251 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 7,922 photos, 1,700 members
- WANE Magazine 763 photos, 1,207 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,589 photos, 1,802 members
- be wildered 2,672 photos, 883 members
- ✞ i am young, but not for long ✞ 2,081 photos, 2,310 members
- .film.forever. 773,156 photos, 13,156 members
- Wolf + Moon 34,975 photos, 1,933 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 367 photos, 1,010 members
- The Trekkerz 9,566 photos, 828 members
- sea you 781 photos, 865 members
- No Culture Icons 24,083 photos, 1,456 members
- HUH. Submissions 429,732 photos, 11,813 members
- ▲ cult 174,471 photos, 5,082 members
- CANOPY GLOW 376 photos, 615 members
- RECITΔL 10,212 photos, 1,966 members
- hope & anchor 6,780 photos, 805 members
- cuadernos cecilia 2,715 photos, 319 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,595 photos, 2,030 members
- anonymousness 2,448 photos, 1,769 members
- Wonderchild 7,610 photos, 939 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 80,910 photos, 5,721 members
- dreams and magic 4,331 photos, 3,178 members
- CTRL.ALT.SHIFT 25,065 photos, 903 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 156,093 photos, 5,985 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 919,891 photos, 31,838 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 13,022 photos, 5,265 members
- POLAROID EDGE 119,534 photos, 6,690 members
- Polaroids 70,432 photos, 3,295 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 49,460 photos, 3,229 members
- Polaroid 307,264 photos, 32,473 members
- the archival moon 2,066 photos, 592 members
- COFFEE AND CIGARETTES 37,650 photos, 7,740 members
- Balkans 42,377 photos, 2,423 members
- All Animals 1,538,475 photos, 52,927 members
- Streets of the World (AntiWar, Anticapitalist , Protests) 11,206 photos, 1,196 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 121,722 photos, 28,932 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,239,608 photos, 77,176 members
- Global Photojournalism 527,697 photos, 24,393 members
tacit cake says:
"your pictures are truly one of a kind, you and your family and friends all seem to be not from this world too. your stream is everything photography and life should be about. great work, marie."
May 10th, 2009
emmily shaw says:
"she is so fantastic! i'm beginning to love her images more and more! each frame is a new fantastic adventure that is full of magic and wonder."
January 20th, 2009
courtney jade says:
"she does not fall into a category and she has no temptation to make a typical photograph that the typical eye will stare at and take in.
i see my own self and my own experiences in her."
January 15th, 2009
land & cinders says:
"her stark honesty appears to stare me down until i am somewhat shaky but am finally able to see something decent in the way we unknowingly touch each other, if even for a second.
those permutations make her photographs alive and palpable."
October 30th, 2008
"This is 'out of the box' stuff -- great compositions that set the gallery apart from the all-too-often treadmill approach to photography found on Flickr. A breath of fresh air. And one thing's for sure: Marie would never get bored if she found herself trapped in an elevator."
October 25th, 2008
regular connection says:
"You have the most lovely, unique photostream i've seen on flickr. You have a beautiful soul, and i love how each photo seems to have a story.
July 11th, 2008
"I don't talk to this girl much
But she's awesome. =]
Keep the goodness coming."
June 27th, 2008
"Her wonderful creativity and talent are obvious to anyone lucky enough to have made her acquaintance. If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, rest assured...you are in for a treat!
Bam's photos are emotional, sensitive, and at times...fragile. Perhaps what i like most is that her photographs tell stories, and i'm always interested in what they have to say."
April 3rd, 2008
- Amber Marie Chavez
- November 2007
- My Website
- marieedwardsphotography [at] gmail.com