- Monster Children 78,201 photos, 3,573 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 30,393 photos, 1,103 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 1,913 photos, 408 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 4,395 photos, 3,461 members
- Booooooom.com! 393,957 photos, 18,686 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 107,915 photos, 4,030 members
- A Stop 13,355 photos, 2,125 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 13,240 photos, 5,647 members
- Urban Outfitters 31,898 photos, 8,084 members
- fotografi_ 71,762 photos, 1,965 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 1,811 photos, 1,456 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,228 photos, 3,306 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,038 photos, 1,702 members
- WANE Magazine 785 photos, 1,249 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,695 photos, 1,797 members
- be wildered 2,884 photos, 893 members
- ✞ i am young, but not for long ✞ 2,153 photos, 2,314 members
- .film.forever. 697,004 photos, 11,890 members
- Wolf + Moon 33,837 photos, 1,927 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 384 photos, 1,024 members
- The Trekkerz 8,702 photos, 805 members
- sea you 799 photos, 874 members
- No Culture Icons 22,875 photos, 1,455 members
- HUH. Submissions 396,972 photos, 11,727 members
- ▲ cult 158,718 photos, 4,958 members
- CANOPY GLOW 395 photos, 617 members
- RECITΔL 10,351 photos, 2,006 members
- hope & anchor 6,888 photos, 824 members
- cuadernos cecilia 2,737 photos, 324 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,649 photos, 2,060 members
- anonymousness 2,501 photos, 1,784 members
- Wonderchild 7,778 photos, 955 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 72,379 photos, 5,668 members
- dreams and magic 4,430 photos, 3,193 members
- CTRL.ALT.SHIFT 24,557 photos, 919 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 147,904 photos, 5,995 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 909,545 photos, 31,593 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 13,223 photos, 5,293 members
- POLAROID EDGE 115,708 photos, 6,627 members
- Polaroids 67,291 photos, 3,267 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 47,610 photos, 3,172 members
- Polaroid 300,340 photos, 31,818 members
- the archival moon 2,109 photos, 601 members
- COFFEE AND CIGARETTES 35,766 photos, 7,746 members
- Balkans 37,109 photos, 2,258 members
- All Animals 1,371,132 photos, 50,238 members
- Streets of the World (AntiWar, Anticapitalist , Protests) 10,530 photos, 1,188 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,683 photos, 28,810 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,200,303 photos, 76,909 members
- Global Photojournalism 510,041 photos, 24,288 members
"your pictures are truly one of a kind, you and your family and friends all seem to be not from this world too. your stream is everything photography and life should be about. great work, marie."
May 10th, 2009
emmily shaw says:
"she is so fantastic! i'm beginning to love her images more and more! each frame is a new fantastic adventure that is full of magic and wonder."
January 20th, 2009
courtney jade says:
"she does not fall into a category and she has no temptation to make a typical photograph that the typical eye will stare at and take in.
i see my own self and my own experiences in her."
January 15th, 2009
land & cinders says:
"her stark honesty appears to stare me down until i am somewhat shaky but am finally able to see something decent in the way we unknowingly touch each other, if even for a second.
those permutations make her photographs alive and palpable."
October 30th, 2008
"This is 'out of the box' stuff -- great compositions that set the gallery apart from the all-too-often treadmill approach to photography found on Flickr. A breath of fresh air. And one thing's for sure: Marie would never get bored if she found herself trapped in an elevator."
October 25th, 2008
LADY ELECTRIQUE says:
"You have the most lovely, unique photostream i've seen on flickr. You have a beautiful soul, and i love how each photo seems to have a story.
July 11th, 2008
"I don't talk to this girl much
But she's awesome. =]
Keep the goodness coming."
June 27th, 2008
"Her wonderful creativity and talent are obvious to anyone lucky enough to have made her acquaintance. If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, rest assured...you are in for a treat!
Bam's photos are emotional, sensitive, and at times...fragile. Perhaps what i like most is that her photographs tell stories, and i'm always interested in what they have to say."
April 3rd, 2008
- Amber Marie Chavez
- November 2007
- My Website
- marieedwardsphotography [at] gmail.com