- Monster Children 72,809 photos, 3,532 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 17,900 photos, 927 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 2,049 photos, 422 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 4,726 photos, 3,511 members
- Booooooom.com! 334,154 photos, 17,961 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 95,081 photos, 3,870 members
- A Stop 14,032 photos, 2,142 members
- If You Leave 9,189 photos, 4,641 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,838 photos, 8,171 members
- fotografi_ 53,929 photos, 1,704 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 1,889 photos, 1,465 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,268 photos, 3,345 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,363 photos, 1,680 members
- WANE Magazine 813 photos, 1,244 members
- be wildered 3,004 photos, 888 members
- ✞ i am young, but not for long ✞ 2,282 photos, 2,313 members
- .film.forever. 518,239 photos, 9,683 members
- Wolf + Moon 28,256 photos, 1,836 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 411 photos, 1,040 members
- The Trekkerz 7,730 photos, 770 members
- sea you 851 photos, 889 members
- No Culture Icons 18,057 photos, 1,346 members
- HUH. Submissions 337,705 photos, 10,955 members
- ▲ cult 115,865 photos, 4,296 members
- CANOPY GLOW 404 photos, 625 members
- RECITΔL 11,010 photos, 2,033 members
- hope & anchor 7,527 photos, 853 members
- cuadernos cecilia 2,867 photos, 332 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,711 photos, 2,070 members
- anonymousness 2,677 photos, 1,793 members
- Wonderchild 8,086 photos, 966 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 50,802 photos, 5,239 members
- dreams and magic 4,580 photos, 3,174 members
- CTRL.ALT.SHIFT 18,309 photos, 916 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 132,708 photos, 5,842 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 765,396 photos, 29,538 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 13,849 photos, 5,330 members
- POLAROID EDGE 111,711 photos, 6,492 members
- Polaroids 63,891 photos, 3,216 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 45,943 photos, 3,095 members
- Polaroid 290,860 photos, 29,463 members
- the archival moon 2,272 photos, 612 members
- COFFEE AND CIGARETTES 28,977 photos, 7,463 members
- Balkans 29,340 photos, 1,950 members
- All Animals 1,101,372 photos, 44,663 members
- Streets of the World (AntiWar, Anticapitalist , Protests) 7,837 photos, 1,173 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,307 photos, 26,979 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,128,832 photos, 74,846 members
- Global Photojournalism 447,844 photos, 23,513 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 290,613 photos, 21,587 members
"your pictures are truly one of a kind, you and your family and friends all seem to be not from this world too. your stream is everything photography and life should be about. great work, marie."
May 10th, 2009
emmily shaw says:
"she is so fantastic! i'm beginning to love her images more and more! each frame is a new fantastic adventure that is full of magic and wonder."
January 20th, 2009
courtney jade says:
"she does not fall into a category and she has no temptation to make a typical photograph that the typical eye will stare at and take in.
i see my own self and my own experiences in her."
January 15th, 2009
land & cinders says:
"her stark honesty appears to stare me down until i am somewhat shaky but am finally able to see something decent in the way we unknowingly touch each other, if even for a second.
those permutations make her photographs alive and palpable."
October 30th, 2008
"This is 'out of the box' stuff -- great compositions that set the gallery apart from the all-too-often treadmill approach to photography found on Flickr. A breath of fresh air. And one thing's for sure: Marie would never get bored if she found herself trapped in an elevator."
October 25th, 2008
LADY ELECTRIQUE says:
"You have the most lovely, unique photostream i've seen on flickr. You have a beautiful soul, and i love how each photo seems to have a story.
July 11th, 2008
"I don't talk to this girl much
But she's awesome. =]
Keep the goodness coming."
June 27th, 2008
"Her wonderful creativity and talent are obvious to anyone lucky enough to have made her acquaintance. If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, rest assured...you are in for a treat!
Bam's photos are emotional, sensitive, and at times...fragile. Perhaps what i like most is that her photographs tell stories, and i'm always interested in what they have to say."
April 3rd, 2008
- Amber Marie Chavez
- November 2007
- My Website
- marieedwardsphotography [at] gmail.com