- Monster Children 77,863 photos, 3,573 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 28,854 photos, 1,087 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 1,946 photos, 409 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 4,427 photos, 3,469 members
- Booooooom.com! 386,007 photos, 18,624 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 106,516 photos, 4,009 members
- A Stop 13,596 photos, 2,126 members
- If You Leave Showcase Pool - 2016/17 13,369 photos, 5,485 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,291 photos, 8,102 members
- fotografi_ 69,583 photos, 1,934 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 1,825 photos, 1,456 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,228 photos, 3,313 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,057 photos, 1,707 members
- WANE Magazine 787 photos, 1,250 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,715 photos, 1,784 members
- be wildered 2,894 photos, 896 members
- ✞ i am young, but not for long ✞ 2,169 photos, 2,309 members
- .film.forever. 673,772 photos, 11,578 members
- Wolf + Moon 33,289 photos, 1,918 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 391 photos, 1,026 members
- The Trekkerz 8,539 photos, 803 members
- sea you 810 photos, 874 members
- No Culture Icons 22,456 photos, 1,458 members
- HUH. Submissions 389,639 photos, 11,641 members
- ▲ cult 153,166 photos, 4,888 members
- CANOPY GLOW 395 photos, 618 members
- RECITΔL 10,537 photos, 2,006 members
- hope & anchor 7,071 photos, 830 members
- cuadernos cecilia 2,730 photos, 323 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,658 photos, 2,063 members
- anonymousness 2,517 photos, 1,782 members
- Wonderchild 7,798 photos, 957 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 70,009 photos, 5,628 members
- dreams and magic 4,444 photos, 3,193 members
- CTRL.ALT.SHIFT 24,042 photos, 917 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 145,644 photos, 5,974 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 890,647 photos, 31,390 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 13,409 photos, 5,301 members
- POLAROID EDGE 115,549 photos, 6,586 members
- Polaroids 66,881 photos, 3,268 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 47,149 photos, 3,160 members
- Polaroid 299,792 photos, 31,663 members
- the archival moon 2,122 photos, 603 members
- COFFEE AND CIGARETTES 34,696 photos, 7,726 members
- Balkans 36,059 photos, 2,224 members
- All Animals 1,332,719 photos, 49,536 members
- Streets of the World (AntiWar, Anticapitalist , Protests) 10,470 photos, 1,182 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,353 photos, 28,738 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,187,889 photos, 76,736 members
- Global Photojournalism 502,467 photos, 24,204 members
"your pictures are truly one of a kind, you and your family and friends all seem to be not from this world too. your stream is everything photography and life should be about. great work, marie."
May 10th, 2009
emmily shaw says:
"she is so fantastic! i'm beginning to love her images more and more! each frame is a new fantastic adventure that is full of magic and wonder."
January 20th, 2009
courtney jade says:
"she does not fall into a category and she has no temptation to make a typical photograph that the typical eye will stare at and take in.
i see my own self and my own experiences in her."
January 15th, 2009
land & cinders says:
"her stark honesty appears to stare me down until i am somewhat shaky but am finally able to see something decent in the way we unknowingly touch each other, if even for a second.
those permutations make her photographs alive and palpable."
October 30th, 2008
"This is 'out of the box' stuff -- great compositions that set the gallery apart from the all-too-often treadmill approach to photography found on Flickr. A breath of fresh air. And one thing's for sure: Marie would never get bored if she found herself trapped in an elevator."
October 25th, 2008
LADY ELECTRIQUE says:
"You have the most lovely, unique photostream i've seen on flickr. You have a beautiful soul, and i love how each photo seems to have a story.
July 11th, 2008
"I don't talk to this girl much
But she's awesome. =]
Keep the goodness coming."
June 27th, 2008
"Her wonderful creativity and talent are obvious to anyone lucky enough to have made her acquaintance. If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, rest assured...you are in for a treat!
Bam's photos are emotional, sensitive, and at times...fragile. Perhaps what i like most is that her photographs tell stories, and i'm always interested in what they have to say."
April 3rd, 2008
- Amber Marie Chavez
- November 2007
- My Website
- marieedwardsphotography [at] gmail.com