My photos are just like a story of what is happening around me, and whatever I stumble over, small as well a s bigger things, especially related to nature, like forest, farm land, the sea, flowers of all kinds, buildings ... you name it, there are so many interesting motives out there.
i got my first NIKON camera when I was in my mid twenties. then i was busy with work, kids and dayly life for some years.
Then digital cameras came and I was sold. Nikon again as I still have my old lenses
Please respect the rights of the photographer.
Please do not steal or borrow my photos--- You would not want your hard work taken from you, please treat me and my work the same ;-) All pictures are © All Rights Reserved If you would like to use my photos please gain my permission first. Thanks.
The more I look, the more I learn, the more humble I become.
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
There is one art, no more, no less, to do all things with art-lessness`
Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a Danish poet, scientist, artist and constructor
If you want to take a look at my foresthouse flowers blog
pink house`shaped` 27,930 views
`vertical stripes` 360 views
`my favourite pinetree on the hilltop` 673 views
Photos of `maridesign` (4)
- Porfolio Nature 3,328 photos, 440 members
- Shadow´s Hunters 3,049 photos, 205 members
- A. LOST WORLD 71,786 photos, 5,704 members
- GLOBAL LIGHTHOUSES 11,688 photos, 1,085 members
- Limfjord Area 553 photos, 48 members
- Best of Jammerbugten -The Bay Denmark - 184 photos, 18 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 92,142 photos, 14,650 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,232 photos, 103,691 members
- Project Weather 628,230 photos, 93,307 members
- My Garden 96,638 photos, 3,553 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,938 photos, 210 members
- Real Scandinavia 9,063 photos, 409 members
- LetterMpress 191 photos, 188 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 214,567 photos, 15,578 members
- Scandinavian Delight 178,461 photos, 4,692 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,918 photos, 224 members
- Floral appreciation 36,247 photos, 649 members
- Aalborg (Denmark) 12,098 photos, 281 members
- Danish Nature / Dansk natur 8,026 photos, 280 members
- Top 20 White 29 photos, 310 members
- MoNovember 3,169 photos, 293 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 17,858 photos, 425 members
- Vestfold 1,236 photos, 63 members
- Fjord Norway 12,986 photos, 1,155 members
- Scandinavian forest 3,628 photos, 250 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 107,839 photos, 8,241 members
- Norfolk's Wide World of Animals 1,795 photos, 44 members
- Your Very Best 97,995 photos, 2,689 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 287,710 photos, 2,670 members
- Post The Best 177,352 photos, 3,449 members
- Ebeltoft 551 photos, 37 members
- Norway 261,471 photos, 12,559 members
- Jylland Jütland Jutland Peninsula from Skagen to Hamburg 4,538 photos, 181 members
- For The Love of Bokeh 3,284 photos, 303 members
- Iittala, Arabia and Hackman Finland 1,225 photos, 273 members
- Best of Denmark 43,443 photos, 2,252 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 153,610 photos, 22,691 members
- You're in Focus! 1,618 photos, 119 members
- Norway from north to south 8,875 photos, 438 members
- Heartwarmers 392 photos, 29 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 57,449 photos, 3,646 members
- Your picture is swinging! 5,873 photos, 414 members
- Nordic / Scandinavian wild flowers 4,540 photos, 278 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 10,975 photos, 586 members
- North Wind's Daughter ♥C1♥ NO family or tourist snaps! 57,646 photos, 1,452 members
- The world with a Nikon D60 36,569 photos, 1,237 members
- |Female Photographers| 21,836 photos, 793 members
- Danske kirker/Danish Churches 4,480 photos, 146 members
- Samsø 677 photos, 45 members
- Our Sky 96,893 photos, 5,140 members
Picture hunter says:
"What to say about Marianne? A good person and a really good photographer."
July 17th, 2009
Alfs photodiary says:
"Marianne is a daily inspiration for me!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
January 14th, 2009
"every time i look at marianne,s photographs i am always left smiling by the talent and beauty she shows us all. i know i feel i know her beautiful country so much better. to think she is over the sea from me waving her magic wand over all she sees and giving us her gifts of such lovely scenes adds to the pleasure of the fantastic friend i count her as. take a look at this lovely lass and you will see a true artist with a heart of gold,thank you marianne for blessing us all with your friendship"
December 11th, 2008
"Not only does mari paintbox(Marianne) take beautiful and creative pictures, she also puts interesting comments and information to go with them. I have learnt a lot about Danish history and daily life from looking at her photos and her work is an inspiration. Her photo stream is very diverse and its incredible what she's able to capture with her little pocket camera.
When I look at her pictures I'm also reminded that it's been far too long since I visited Denmark last, it's a lovely country as we all can see in Marianne's photos."
May 2nd, 2008
elisabethdahl in Greece says:
"You are a brilliant photographer . One of my Idols. You don't manipulate your pictures, but with great respect let the nature speak its own language. You are extremely good with collors, composition, tenderness and warmth in what ever you compose. You always have time to reward, comment and share your experiences with others picture.
You are simply an artist!
og en stor tolker og Norges-venn"
April 27th, 2008
Ron Guest says:
"Mari's photo stream is quite diverse and she shows great skill with her pocket camera. She can produce some of the most amazing macro shots of which I am quite jealous. Beyond this she has been consistently friendly and encouraging to me as I learn Flickr and my own style of photography. Thanks Mari!"
April 8th, 2008
"Mariannes photostream is like an invitation: she says *welcome to my world* with her photos. She shows us around and she always discovers new subjects. I like especially her countryside-shots and I see an amazing development in her work and in photo-composition; she cannot deny that she's a designer !!
To me she is a good flickr-friend and an encouraging comment-writer; sometimes I have the feeling to know her since centuries..........."
March 19th, 2008
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Designer, Photographer
- foresthouse flowers blog