My photos are just like a story of what is happening around me, and whatever I stumble over, small as well a s bigger things, especially related to nature, like forest, farm land, the sea, flowers of all kinds, buildings ... you name it, there are so many interesting motives out there.
i got my first NIKON camera when I was in my mid twenties. then i was busy with work, kids and dayly life for some years.
Then digital cameras came and I was sold. Nikon again as I still have my old lenses
Please respect the rights of the photographer.
Please do not steal or borrow my photos--- You would not want your hard work taken from you, please treat me and my work the same ;-) All pictures are © All Rights Reserved If you would like to use my photos please gain my permission first. Thanks.
The more I look, the more I learn, the more humble I become.
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
There is one art, no more, no less, to do all things with art-lessness`
Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a Danish poet, scientist, artist and constructor
If you want to take a look at my foresthouse flowers blog
pink house`shaped` 27,930 views
`vertical stripes` 360 views
`my favourite pinetree on the hilltop` 673 views
Photos of `maridesign` (4)
- A.C.M C. .WORLD 62,630 photos, 5,375 members
- GLOBAL LIGHTHOUSES 9,939 photos, 1,082 members
- Limfjord Area 504 photos, 46 members
- Best of Jammerbugten -The Bay Denmark - 154 photos, 18 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 90,657 photos, 13,098 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 404,992 photos, 104,619 members
- Project Weather 635,743 photos, 94,032 members
- My Garden 92,961 photos, 3,536 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,682 photos, 214 members
- Real Scandinavia 8,577 photos, 410 members
- LetterMpress 195 photos, 191 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 208,487 photos, 15,452 members
- Scandinavian Delight 174,717 photos, 4,641 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,919 photos, 221 members
- Floral appreciation 35,474 photos, 652 members
- Aalborg (Denmark) 11,936 photos, 283 members
- Danish Nature / Dansk natur 7,315 photos, 271 members
- Top 20 White 28 photos, 310 members
- MoNovember 3,147 photos, 295 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 18,321 photos, 428 members
- Vestfold 1,168 photos, 62 members
- Fjord Norway 11,707 photos, 1,086 members
- Scandinavian forest 3,707 photos, 241 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 106,033 photos, 8,225 members
- Norfolk's Wide World of Animals 1,438 photos, 46 members
- Your Very Best 93,373 photos, 2,717 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 286,517 photos, 2,689 members
- Post The Best 177,104 photos, 3,496 members
- Ebeltoft 564 photos, 37 members
- Norway 249,722 photos, 12,256 members
- Jylland Jütland Jutland Peninsula from Skagen to Hamburg 4,179 photos, 173 members
- For The Love of Bokeh 3,225 photos, 294 members
- Iittala, Arabia and Hackman Finland 1,233 photos, 277 members
- Best of Denmark 41,069 photos, 2,175 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 150,816 photos, 22,373 members
- You're in Focus! 1,666 photos, 120 members
- Norway from north to south 8,329 photos, 421 members
- Heartwarmers 392 photos, 29 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 55,280 photos, 3,612 members
- Your picture is swinging! 5,799 photos, 415 members
- Nordic / Scandinavian wild flowers 4,400 photos, 277 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,002 photos, 590 members
- North Wind's Daughter ♥C1♥ NO family or tourist snaps! 57,370 photos, 1,459 members
- The world with a Nikon D60 36,434 photos, 1,241 members
- |Female Photographers| 21,886 photos, 797 members
- Danske kirker/Danish Churches 4,405 photos, 145 members
- Samsø 767 photos, 46 members
- Our Sky 93,770 photos, 5,107 members
- TERRA SCANIA (Scandinavia) 14,249 photos, 690 members
- Mushroom Anatomy 101 28,728 photos, 2,051 members
Picture hunter says:
"What to say about Marianne? A good person and a really good photographer."
July 17th, 2009
Alfs photodiary says:
"Marianne is a daily inspiration for me!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
January 14th, 2009
"every time i look at marianne,s photographs i am always left smiling by the talent and beauty she shows us all. i know i feel i know her beautiful country so much better. to think she is over the sea from me waving her magic wand over all she sees and giving us her gifts of such lovely scenes adds to the pleasure of the fantastic friend i count her as. take a look at this lovely lass and you will see a true artist with a heart of gold,thank you marianne for blessing us all with your friendship"
December 11th, 2008
"Not only does mari paintbox(Marianne) take beautiful and creative pictures, she also puts interesting comments and information to go with them. I have learnt a lot about Danish history and daily life from looking at her photos and her work is an inspiration. Her photo stream is very diverse and its incredible what she's able to capture with her little pocket camera.
When I look at her pictures I'm also reminded that it's been far too long since I visited Denmark last, it's a lovely country as we all can see in Marianne's photos."
May 2nd, 2008
elisabethdahl in Greece says:
"You are a brilliant photographer . One of my Idols. You don't manipulate your pictures, but with great respect let the nature speak its own language. You are extremely good with collors, composition, tenderness and warmth in what ever you compose. You always have time to reward, comment and share your experiences with others picture.
You are simply an artist!
og en stor tolker og Norges-venn"
April 27th, 2008
Road Fun says:
"Mari's photo stream is quite diverse and she shows great skill with her pocket camera. She can produce some of the most amazing macro shots of which I am quite jealous. Beyond this she has been consistently friendly and encouraging to me as I learn Flickr and my own style of photography. Thanks Mari!"
April 8th, 2008
"Mariannes photostream is like an invitation: she says *welcome to my world* with her photos. She shows us around and she always discovers new subjects. I like especially her countryside-shots and I see an amazing development in her work and in photo-composition; she cannot deny that she's a designer !!
To me she is a good flickr-friend and an encouraging comment-writer; sometimes I have the feeling to know her since centuries..........."
March 19th, 2008
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Designer, Photographer
- foresthouse flowers blog