My photos are just like a story of what is happening around me, and whatever I stumble over, small as well a s bigger things, especially related to nature, like forest, farm land, the sea, flowers of all kinds, buildings ... you name it, there are so many interesting motives out there.
Please respect the rights of the photographer.
Please do not steal or borrow my photos--- You would not want your hard work taken from you, please treat me and my work the same ;-) All pictures are © All Rights Reserved If you would like to use my photos please gain my permission first. Thanks.
The more I look, the more I learn, the more humble I become.
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
There is one art, no more, no less, to do all things with art-lessness`
Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a Danish poet, scientist, artist and constructor
If you want to take a look at my foresthouse flowers blog
pink house`shaped` 17,678 views
`vertical stripes` 284 views
`my favourite pinetree on the hilltop` 89 views
Photos of `maridesign` often without internet (4)
`maridesign` often without internet's favorite photos from other Flickr members (12,189)
- GLOBAL LIGHTHOUSES 6,404 photos, 1,003 members
- Limfjord Area 336 photos, 42 members
- Best of Jammerbugten -The Bay Denmark - 120 photos, 13 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,437 photos, 9,333 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,338 photos, 105,690 members
- Project Weather 644,266 photos, 93,840 members
- My Garden 83,413 photos, 3,403 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,186 photos, 208 members
- Real Scandinavia 7,183 photos, 402 members
- LetterMpress 191 photos, 190 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 194,149 photos, 14,955 members
- Scandinavian Delight 156,779 photos, 4,376 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,637 photos, 198 members
- Floral appreciation 32,277 photos, 648 members
- Aalborg (Denmark) 11,030 photos, 271 members
- Danish Nature / Dansk natur 5,669 photos, 226 members
- Top 20 White 28 photos, 318 members
- MoNovember 3,070 photos, 302 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 16,578 photos, 415 members
- Vestfold 912 photos, 55 members
- Fjord Norway 8,993 photos, 874 members
- Scandinavian forest 3,063 photos, 212 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 97,688 photos, 8,065 members
- Norfolk's Wide World of Animals 949 photos, 44 members
- Your Very Best 71,168 photos, 2,395 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 277,553 photos, 2,686 members
- Post The Best 133,820 photos, 3,288 members
- Ebeltoft 578 photos, 38 members
- Norway 222,763 photos, 11,383 members
- Jylland Jütland Jutland Peninsula from Skagen to Hamburg 3,391 photos, 156 members
- For The Love of Bokeh 3,236 photos, 321 members
- Iittala, Arabia and Hackman Finland 1,273 photos, 275 members
- Best of Denmark 32,625 photos, 1,885 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 136,212 photos, 21,124 members
- You're in Focus! 1,660 photos, 121 members
- Norway from north to south 7,218 photos, 397 members
- Heartwarmers 392 photos, 29 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 41,700 photos, 3,437 members
- Your picture is swinging! 5,715 photos, 418 members
- Nordic / Scandinavian wild flowers 3,911 photos, 262 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,009 photos, 591 members
- North Wind's Daughter ♥C1♥ NO family or tourist snaps! 55,825 photos, 1,475 members
- The world with a Nikon D60 36,017 photos, 1,253 members
- |Female Photographers| Jon Contest : 97 22,315 photos, 802 members
- Danske kirker/Danish Churches 3,864 photos, 136 members
- Samsø 757 photos, 45 members
- Our Sky 77,323 photos, 4,803 members
- TERRA SCANIA (Scandinavia) 13,496 photos, 670 members
- Mushroom Anatomy 101 21,045 photos, 1,894 members
- A Female Nordic Eye 55,609 photos, 751 members
Picture hunter says:
"What to say about Marianne? A good person and a really good photographer."
July 17th, 2009
"Marianne is a daily inspiration for me!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
January 14th, 2009
"every time i look at marianne,s photographs i am always left smiling by the talent and beauty she shows us all. i know i feel i know her beautiful country so much better. to think she is over the sea from me waving her magic wand over all she sees and giving us her gifts of such lovely scenes adds to the pleasure of the fantastic friend i count her as. take a look at this lovely lass and you will see a true artist with a heart of gold,thank you marianne for blessing us all with your friendship"
December 11th, 2008
"Not only does mari paintbox(Marianne) take beautiful and creative pictures, she also puts interesting comments and information to go with them. I have learnt a lot about Danish history and daily life from looking at her photos and her work is an inspiration. Her photo stream is very diverse and its incredible what she's able to capture with her little pocket camera.
When I look at her pictures I'm also reminded that it's been far too long since I visited Denmark last, it's a lovely country as we all can see in Marianne's photos."
May 2nd, 2008
elisabethdahl in Greece says:
"You are a brilliant photographer . One of my Idols. You don't manipulate your pictures, but with great respect let the nature speak its own language. You are extremely good with collors, composition, tenderness and warmth in what ever you compose. You always have time to reward, comment and share your experiences with others picture.
You are simply an artist!
og en stor tolker og Norges-venn"
April 27th, 2008
Road Fun says:
"Mari's photo stream is quite diverse and she shows great skill with her pocket camera. She can produce some of the most amazing macro shots of which I am quite jealous. Beyond this she has been consistently friendly and encouraging to me as I learn Flickr and my own style of photography. Thanks Mari!"
April 8th, 2008
"Mariannes photostream is like an invitation: she says *welcome to my world* with her photos. She shows us around and she always discovers new subjects. I like especially her countryside-shots and I see an amazing development in her work and in photo-composition; she cannot deny that she's a designer !!
To me she is a good flickr-friend and an encouraging comment-writer; sometimes I have the feeling to know her since centuries..........."
March 19th, 2008
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Designer, Photographer
- foresthouse flowers blog