My photos are just like a story of what is happening around me, and whatever I stumble over, small as well a s bigger things, especially related to nature, like forest, farm land, the sea, flowers of all kinds, buildings ... you name it, there are so many interesting motives out there.
Please respect the rights of the photographer.
Please do not steal or borrow my photos--- You would not want your hard work taken from you, please treat me and my work the same ;-) All pictures are © All Rights Reserved If you would like to use my photos please gain my permission first. Thanks.
The more I look, the more I learn, the more humble I become.
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
There is one art, no more, no less, to do all things with art-lessness`
Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a Danish poet, scientist, artist and constructor
If you want to take a look at my foresthouse flowers blog
pink house`shaped` 17,678 views
`vertical stripes` 284 views
`my favourite pinetree on the hilltop` 89 views
`grow wild` 402 views
Photos of `maridesign` (4)
- Limfjord Area 232 photos, 39 members
- Best of Jammerbugten -The Bay Denmark - 112 photos, 13 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 70,436 photos, 8,788 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,069 photos, 105,929 members
- Project Weather 634,881 photos, 90,762 members
- My Garden 76,226 photos, 3,253 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,152 photos, 208 members
- Real Scandinavia 6,110 photos, 385 members
- LetterMpress 187 photos, 191 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 184,559 photos, 14,525 members
- Scandinavian Delight 146,502 photos, 4,157 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,567 photos, 184 members
- Floral appreciation 30,385 photos, 624 members
- Aalborg (Denmark) 10,551 photos, 269 members
- Danish Nature / Dansk natur 4,533 photos, 199 members
- Top 20 White 17 photos, 318 members
- MoNovember 3,037 photos, 305 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 16,085 photos, 408 members
- Vestfold 799 photos, 49 members
- Fjord Norway 7,488 photos, 755 members
- Scandinavian forest 2,721 photos, 190 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 93,095 photos, 7,972 members
- Norfolk's Wide World of Animals 587 photos, 41 members
- Your Very Best 58,411 photos, 2,148 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 275,819 photos, 2,677 members
- Post The Best 106,042 photos, 3,016 members
- Ebeltoft 572 photos, 37 members
- Norway 202,648 photos, 10,639 members
- Jylland Jütland Jutland Peninsula from Skagen to Hamburg 3,194 photos, 147 members
- For The Love of Bokeh 3,314 photos, 310 members
- Iittala, Arabia and Hackman Finland 1,257 photos, 270 members
- Best of Denmark 29,869 photos, 1,688 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 127,147 photos, 20,113 members
- You're in Focus! 1,626 photos, 121 members
- Norway from north to south 5,983 photos, 374 members
- Heartwarmers 392 photos, 29 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 34,241 photos, 3,277 members
- Your picture is swinging! 5,664 photos, 417 members
- Nordic / Scandinavian wild flowers 3,508 photos, 246 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,043 photos, 584 members
- North Wind's Daughter ♥C1♥ NO family or tourist snaps! 54,874 photos, 1,482 members
- The world with a Nikon D60 35,546 photos, 1,252 members
- |Female Photographers| Jon Contest : 97 22,333 photos, 807 members
- Danske kirker/Danish Churches 3,843 photos, 130 members
- Samsø 648 photos, 44 members
- Our Sky 67,425 photos, 4,524 members
- TERRA SCANIA (Scandinavia) 12,994 photos, 654 members
- Mushroom Anatomy 101 19,112 photos, 1,850 members
- A Female Nordic Eye 54,194 photos, 744 members
- ClanFlickr 24,805 photos, 131 members
Picture hunter says:
"What to say about Marianne? A good person and a really good photographer."
July 17th, 2009
"Marianne is a daily inspiration for me!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
January 14th, 2009
"every time i look at marianne,s photographs i am always left smiling by the talent and beauty she shows us all. i know i feel i know her beautiful country so much better. to think she is over the sea from me waving her magic wand over all she sees and giving us her gifts of such lovely scenes adds to the pleasure of the fantastic friend i count her as. take a look at this lovely lass and you will see a true artist with a heart of gold,thank you marianne for blessing us all with your friendship"
December 11th, 2008
"Not only does mari paintbox(Marianne) take beautiful and creative pictures, she also puts interesting comments and information to go with them. I have learnt a lot about Danish history and daily life from looking at her photos and her work is an inspiration. Her photo stream is very diverse and its incredible what she's able to capture with her little pocket camera.
When I look at her pictures I'm also reminded that it's been far too long since I visited Denmark last, it's a lovely country as we all can see in Marianne's photos."
May 2nd, 2008
elisabethdahl in Greece says:
"You are a brilliant photographer . One of my Idols. You don't manipulate your pictures, but with great respect let the nature speak its own language. You are extremely good with collors, composition, tenderness and warmth in what ever you compose. You always have time to reward, comment and share your experiences with others picture.
You are simply an artist!
og en stor tolker og Norges-venn"
April 27th, 2008
Road Fun says:
"Mari's photo stream is quite diverse and she shows great skill with her pocket camera. She can produce some of the most amazing macro shots of which I am quite jealous. Beyond this she has been consistently friendly and encouraging to me as I learn Flickr and my own style of photography. Thanks Mari!"
April 8th, 2008
"Mariannes photostream is like an invitation: she says *welcome to my world* with her photos. She shows us around and she always discovers new subjects. I like especially her countryside-shots and I see an amazing development in her work and in photo-composition; she cannot deny that she's a designer !!
To me she is a good flickr-friend and an encouraging comment-writer; sometimes I have the feeling to know her since centuries..........."
March 19th, 2008
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Designer, Photographer
- foresthouse flowers blog