My photos are just like a story of what is happening around me, and whatever I stumble over, small as well a s bigger things, especially related to nature, like forest, farm land, the sea, flowers of all kinds, buildings ... you name it, there are so many interesting motives out there.
Please respect the rights of the photographer.
Please do not steal or borrow my photos--- You would not want your hard work taken from you, please treat me and my work the same ;-) All pictures are © All Rights Reserved If you would like to use my photos please gain my permission first. Thanks.
The more I look, the more I learn, the more humble I become.
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
There is one art, no more, no less, to do all things with art-lessness`
Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a Danish poet, scientist, artist and constructor
If you want to take a look at my foresthouse flowers blog
pink house`shaped` 17,678 views
`vertical stripes` 284 views
`my favourite pinetree on the hilltop` 89 views
`grow wild` 402 views
Photos of `maridesign` (4)
- Limfjord Area 273 photos, 42 members
- Best of Jammerbugten -The Bay Denmark - 113 photos, 13 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 77,563 photos, 9,079 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,972 photos, 105,851 members
- Project Weather 645,362 photos, 92,098 members
- My Garden 77,001 photos, 3,276 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,163 photos, 208 members
- Real Scandinavia 6,366 photos, 394 members
- LetterMpress 187 photos, 192 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 187,296 photos, 14,651 members
- Scandinavian Delight 149,026 photos, 4,231 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,622 photos, 191 members
- Floral appreciation 30,665 photos, 628 members
- Aalborg (Denmark) 10,639 photos, 269 members
- Danish Nature / Dansk natur 4,813 photos, 206 members
- Top 20 White 18 photos, 318 members
- MoNovember 3,078 photos, 304 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 16,354 photos, 412 members
- Vestfold 811 photos, 50 members
- Fjord Norway 7,682 photos, 774 members
- Scandinavian forest 2,781 photos, 196 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 94,170 photos, 8,015 members
- Norfolk's Wide World of Animals 698 photos, 42 members
- Your Very Best 61,256 photos, 2,214 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 278,996 photos, 2,678 members
- Post The Best 112,921 photos, 3,117 members
- Ebeltoft 574 photos, 37 members
- Norway 207,109 photos, 10,836 members
- Jylland Jütland Jutland Peninsula from Skagen to Hamburg 3,270 photos, 150 members
- For The Love of Bokeh 3,315 photos, 313 members
- Iittala, Arabia and Hackman Finland 1,258 photos, 270 members
- Best of Denmark 30,563 photos, 1,732 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 129,080 photos, 20,365 members
- You're in Focus! 1,625 photos, 121 members
- Norway from north to south 6,188 photos, 382 members
- Heartwarmers 392 photos, 29 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 35,312 photos, 3,309 members
- Your picture is swinging! 5,658 photos, 417 members
- Nordic / Scandinavian wild flowers 3,531 photos, 249 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,049 photos, 586 members
- North Wind's Daughter ♥C1♥ NO family or tourist snaps! 55,127 photos, 1,479 members
- The world with a Nikon D60 35,820 photos, 1,252 members
- |Female Photographers| Jon Contest : 97 22,354 photos, 805 members
- Danske kirker/Danish Churches 3,762 photos, 130 members
- Samsø 649 photos, 45 members
- Our Sky 70,177 photos, 4,612 members
- TERRA SCANIA (Scandinavia) 13,111 photos, 658 members
- Mushroom Anatomy 101 19,685 photos, 1,866 members
- A Female Nordic Eye 54,447 photos, 747 members
- ClanFlickr 24,899 photos, 132 members
Picture hunter says:
"What to say about Marianne? A good person and a really good photographer."
July 17th, 2009
"Marianne is a daily inspiration for me!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
January 14th, 2009
"every time i look at marianne,s photographs i am always left smiling by the talent and beauty she shows us all. i know i feel i know her beautiful country so much better. to think she is over the sea from me waving her magic wand over all she sees and giving us her gifts of such lovely scenes adds to the pleasure of the fantastic friend i count her as. take a look at this lovely lass and you will see a true artist with a heart of gold,thank you marianne for blessing us all with your friendship"
December 11th, 2008
"Not only does mari paintbox(Marianne) take beautiful and creative pictures, she also puts interesting comments and information to go with them. I have learnt a lot about Danish history and daily life from looking at her photos and her work is an inspiration. Her photo stream is very diverse and its incredible what she's able to capture with her little pocket camera.
When I look at her pictures I'm also reminded that it's been far too long since I visited Denmark last, it's a lovely country as we all can see in Marianne's photos."
May 2nd, 2008
elisabethdahl in Greece says:
"You are a brilliant photographer . One of my Idols. You don't manipulate your pictures, but with great respect let the nature speak its own language. You are extremely good with collors, composition, tenderness and warmth in what ever you compose. You always have time to reward, comment and share your experiences with others picture.
You are simply an artist!
og en stor tolker og Norges-venn"
April 27th, 2008
Road Fun says:
"Mari's photo stream is quite diverse and she shows great skill with her pocket camera. She can produce some of the most amazing macro shots of which I am quite jealous. Beyond this she has been consistently friendly and encouraging to me as I learn Flickr and my own style of photography. Thanks Mari!"
April 8th, 2008
"Mariannes photostream is like an invitation: she says *welcome to my world* with her photos. She shows us around and she always discovers new subjects. I like especially her countryside-shots and I see an amazing development in her work and in photo-composition; she cannot deny that she's a designer !!
To me she is a good flickr-friend and an encouraging comment-writer; sometimes I have the feeling to know her since centuries..........."
March 19th, 2008
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Designer, Photographer
- foresthouse flowers blog