My photos are just like a story of what is happening around me, and whatever I stumble over, small as well a s bigger things, especially related to nature, like forest, farm land, the sea, flowers of all kinds, buildings ... you name it, there are so many interesting motives out there.
Please respect the rights of the photographer.
Please do not steal or borrow my photos--- You would not want your hard work taken from you, please treat me and my work the same ;-) All pictures are © All Rights Reserved If you would like to use my photos please gain my permission first. Thanks.
The more I look, the more I learn, the more humble I become.
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
There is one art, no more, no less, to do all things with art-lessness`
Piet Hein (1905-1996) was a Danish poet, scientist, artist and constructor
If you want to take a look at my foresthouse flowers blog
pink house`shaped` 17,678 views
`vertical stripes` 284 views
`my favourite pinetree on the hilltop` 89 views
Photos of `maridesign` often without internet (4)
`maridesign` often without internet's favorite photos from other Flickr members (12,060)
- GLOBAL LIGHTHOUSES 5,880 photos, 983 members
- Limfjord Area 321 photos, 41 members
- Best of Jammerbugten -The Bay Denmark - 116 photos, 13 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 86,274 photos, 9,304 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,909 photos, 105,727 members
- Project Weather 645,130 photos, 93,672 members
- My Garden 82,423 photos, 3,382 members
- Mono MAYhem 2,171 photos, 208 members
- Real Scandinavia 7,020 photos, 402 members
- LetterMpress 191 photos, 191 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 192,779 photos, 14,916 members
- Scandinavian Delight 154,695 photos, 4,354 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,619 photos, 198 members
- Floral appreciation 32,061 photos, 644 members
- Aalborg (Denmark) 10,953 photos, 270 members
- Danish Nature / Dansk natur 5,435 photos, 221 members
- Top 20 White 28 photos, 318 members
- MoNovember 3,070 photos, 303 members
- ♥ Mit ædle Danmark ♥ 16,412 photos, 415 members
- Vestfold 894 photos, 55 members
- Fjord Norway 8,795 photos, 850 members
- Scandinavian forest 2,975 photos, 212 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 97,037 photos, 8,061 members
- Norfolk's Wide World of Animals 922 photos, 44 members
- Your Very Best 69,448 photos, 2,374 members
- El Paso Joe's Place - NO invite needed - Just great photos 276,144 photos, 2,685 members
- Post The Best 129,831 photos, 3,260 members
- Ebeltoft 577 photos, 38 members
- Norway 219,326 photos, 11,276 members
- Jylland Jütland Jutland Peninsula from Skagen to Hamburg 3,357 photos, 153 members
- For The Love of Bokeh 3,223 photos, 318 members
- Iittala, Arabia and Hackman Finland 1,269 photos, 274 members
- Best of Denmark 32,099 photos, 1,856 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 134,718 photos, 20,975 members
- You're in Focus! 1,655 photos, 121 members
- Norway from north to south 7,140 photos, 393 members
- Heartwarmers 392 photos, 29 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 40,498 photos, 3,420 members
- Your picture is swinging! 5,687 photos, 418 members
- Nordic / Scandinavian wild flowers 3,858 photos, 260 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,012 photos, 590 members
- North Wind's Daughter ♥C1♥ NO family or tourist snaps! 55,700 photos, 1,476 members
- The world with a Nikon D60 35,985 photos, 1,252 members
- |Female Photographers| Jon Contest : 97 22,304 photos, 803 members
- Danske kirker/Danish Churches 3,828 photos, 135 members
- Samsø 664 photos, 45 members
- Our Sky 76,220 photos, 4,775 members
- TERRA SCANIA (Scandinavia) 13,418 photos, 666 members
- Mushroom Anatomy 101 20,549 photos, 1,884 members
- A Female Nordic Eye 55,401 photos, 748 members
Picture hunter says:
"What to say about Marianne? A good person and a really good photographer."
July 17th, 2009
"Marianne is a daily inspiration for me!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
January 14th, 2009
"every time i look at marianne,s photographs i am always left smiling by the talent and beauty she shows us all. i know i feel i know her beautiful country so much better. to think she is over the sea from me waving her magic wand over all she sees and giving us her gifts of such lovely scenes adds to the pleasure of the fantastic friend i count her as. take a look at this lovely lass and you will see a true artist with a heart of gold,thank you marianne for blessing us all with your friendship"
December 11th, 2008
"Not only does mari paintbox(Marianne) take beautiful and creative pictures, she also puts interesting comments and information to go with them. I have learnt a lot about Danish history and daily life from looking at her photos and her work is an inspiration. Her photo stream is very diverse and its incredible what she's able to capture with her little pocket camera.
When I look at her pictures I'm also reminded that it's been far too long since I visited Denmark last, it's a lovely country as we all can see in Marianne's photos."
May 2nd, 2008
elisabethdahl in Greece says:
"You are a brilliant photographer . One of my Idols. You don't manipulate your pictures, but with great respect let the nature speak its own language. You are extremely good with collors, composition, tenderness and warmth in what ever you compose. You always have time to reward, comment and share your experiences with others picture.
You are simply an artist!
og en stor tolker og Norges-venn"
April 27th, 2008
Road Fun says:
"Mari's photo stream is quite diverse and she shows great skill with her pocket camera. She can produce some of the most amazing macro shots of which I am quite jealous. Beyond this she has been consistently friendly and encouraging to me as I learn Flickr and my own style of photography. Thanks Mari!"
April 8th, 2008
"Mariannes photostream is like an invitation: she says *welcome to my world* with her photos. She shows us around and she always discovers new subjects. I like especially her countryside-shots and I see an amazing development in her work and in photo-composition; she cannot deny that she's a designer !!
To me she is a good flickr-friend and an encouraging comment-writer; sometimes I have the feeling to know her since centuries..........."
March 19th, 2008
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Designer, Photographer
- foresthouse flowers blog