Marcus Møller Bitsch, 22 years old, was born and raised in Aarhus, Denmark. He grew up close to nature with an insatiable curiosity for life and a thriving imagination. Always seen with pencils and markers close to him, as the creative medium was the easiest way for expressing himself. After a knee injury, he was forced to take a break from freediving, took up photography and started “The 365 days project”, as a way of practicing the newly profound passion, and to discover the world of photography.
After finishing high school, he moved from Denmark to the other side of the world to start the next big photo-project. For 10 months he visited and lived in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Myanmar and Japan. Currently working on the book about his journey.
Currently based in Paris - France.
EDITORIAL AND COMMERCIAL REPRESENTATION: CAROLE LAMBERT AGENCY
FRANCE & UK / Carole Lambert / www.carolelambert.com
t: +33 1 55 74 84 84
Please NOTE: All my photos are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. If you want to use them please contact me!
- Dutch Flickr Gathering 2012 15 photos, 4 members
- Selfie Squared 22,503 photos, 2,725 members
- I dream in Clouds 89 photos, 31 members
- NIKKON D700 users 90,760 photos, 2,694 members
- Phlearn 84,088 photos, 3,954 members
- Me Again Monday: Open 6,336 photos, 545 members
- ｡˚ ◢Group wi†h Ҽxperience◣º° 3,400,505 photos, 438,100 members
- 365 Days 979,081 photos, 21,690 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 670,560 photos, 16,383 members
- Elevator Mirror 392 photos, 302 members
- Project 365 1,887,365 photos, 30,713 members
- Creative Photography 759,390 photos, 19,776 members
- Flickr Addicts 8,722,619 photos, 117,750 members
- surfing 132,746 photos, 13,453 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 417,941 photos, 4,674 members
- 365 young photographers 19,317 photos, 581 members
- 365 Days Project 785,771 photos, 13,074 members
- Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G 50,148 photos, 4,249 members
- I collect light . 657,131 photos, 18,230 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,353 photos, 259,403 members
- Denmark 70,906 photos, 4,410 members
- Young Photographers 3,025,747 photos, 109,191 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - Group of Excellence - LEVEL 3 44 photos, 62 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - The Very Best of Nepal - LEVEL 2 304 photos, 345 members
- Photography Of Nepal 22,090 photos, 1,549 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,547,663 photos, 59,443 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 66,497 photos, 8,405 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 8,791 photos, 629 members
- SPORTS ACTION 450,976 photos, 29,669 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 316,553 photos, 34,970 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 826,292 photos, 33,973 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 207,537 photos, 13,534 members
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 247,752 photos, 9,816 members
- Nepal Images 69,957 photos, 4,466 members
- Travel Photography 4,089,413 photos, 134,498 members
- Hip Hop Culture 48,194 photos, 5,540 members
- Concert Photography 212,472 photos, 37,929 members
- Strobist.com 609,070 photos, 123,411 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 30,422 photos, 2,429 members
- Anonymous Portraits (PLEASE READ THE RULES) 6,652 photos, 669 members
- Colors of the World 2,118,979 photos, 57,978 members
- Score And Comment [ Rate 4 - Post 1] 11,233 photos, 3,165 members
- Underwater Photos 133,714 photos, 8,511 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,322,370 photos, 171,379 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 749,898 photos, 42,509 members
- Show us your best 170,766 photos, 4,536 members
- Randers Regnskov 332 photos, 52 members
- Your Photo - My Opinion(p1/c 3) freezing to zero 870 photos, 296 members
- Light painters create their own reality..... 51,144 photos, 4,957 members
- Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR 110,227 photos, 4,444 members
"I do not think I have ever seen a photographer take minimalism and apply it with as much multidimensionality as Marcus has. His images reach from fantastical concept shots to sleek fashion editorials and all are tied together with this continuous element of simplicity and artfulness. Marcus also has this insane ability to insert social commentary, humour, and even illustration in to his images that I am completely enamored with! I've been so impressed by Marcus' work since I first discovered it because I could tell, right off the bat, that he had a really keen eye and innovative mind. Marcus is one to watch."
December 16th, 2012
Taya Iv says:
"Marcus has some amazing photographs that can really dive deep into your soul and make you want to stand up, get your art tools, and start creating immediately. He always experiments in different genres of photography and I think that he is someone people should look up to.
Never stop creating, your work is wonderful!"
October 13th, 2012
Silje Tveitnes says:
"Marcus is a really talented photographer. His work with light and depth is amazing. I love how he can make a simple location look like it's sprayed with magic. His stream is a big inspiration to me, and his photos makes me want to improve a lot as a photographer. I recommend everyone to pay attention to his uploads, and to be a fan!"
May 28th, 2012
"Being imaginative and having an aesthetic eye .. Marcus has two important ingredients for becoming a good photographer or visual artist of any kind. I have a feeling he's going to surprise us even more."
October 10th, 2011
- Marcus Møller Bitsch
- September 2008
- I am:
- marcus-mb [at] hotmail.com