Marcus Møller Bitsch, 22 years old, was born and raised in Aarhus, Denmark. He grew up close to nature with an insatiable curiosity for life and a thriving imagination. Always seen with pencils and markers close to him, as the creative medium was the easiest way for expressing himself. After a knee injury, he was forced to take a break from freediving, took up photography and started “The 365 days project”, as a way of practicing the newly profound passion, and to discover the world of photography.
After finishing high school, he moved from Denmark to the other side of the world to start the next big photo-project. For 10 months he visited and lived in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Myanmar and Japan. Currently working on the book about his journey.
Currently based in Paris - France.
EDITORIAL AND COMMERCIAL REPRESENTATION: CAROLE LAMBERT AGENCY
FRANCE & UK / Carole Lambert / www.carolelambert.com
t: +33 1 55 74 84 84
Please NOTE: All my photos are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. If you want to use them please contact me!
- Dutch Flickr Gathering 2012 17 photos, 5 members
- Selfie Squared 23,083 photos, 2,638 members
- I dream in Clouds 89 photos, 31 members
- NIKKON D700 users 84,753 photos, 2,576 members
- Phlearn 65,148 photos, 3,688 members
- Me Again Monday: Open 6,178 photos, 550 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 2,958,905 photos, 367,037 members
- 365 Days 983,334 photos, 21,673 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 505,642 photos, 14,281 members
- Elevator Mirror 389 photos, 301 members
- Project 365 1,824,935 photos, 30,059 members
- Creative Photography 603,043 photos, 17,870 members
- Flickr Addicts 7,091,575 photos, 103,180 members
- surfing 127,931 photos, 13,303 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 390,560 photos, 4,463 members
- 365 young photographers 15,437 photos, 533 members
- 365 Days Project 719,113 photos, 12,365 members
- Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G 49,274 photos, 4,036 members
- I collect light . 565,019 photos, 17,335 members
- FlickrCentral 9,460,344 photos, 246,228 members
- Denmark 72,044 photos, 4,217 members
- Young Photographers 2,684,394 photos, 100,842 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - Group of Excellence - LEVEL 3 45 photos, 63 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - The Very Best of Nepal - LEVEL 2 306 photos, 349 members
- Photography Of Nepal 20,391 photos, 1,495 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,471,123 photos, 58,023 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 66,784 photos, 8,431 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 8,326 photos, 611 members
- SPORTS ACTION 416,070 photos, 28,282 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 323,738 photos, 35,178 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 792,077 photos, 33,498 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 190,876 photos, 13,302 members
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 204,419 photos, 8,844 members
- Nepal Images 66,052 photos, 4,277 members
- Travel Photography 3,344,958 photos, 119,059 members
- Hip Hop Culture 46,835 photos, 5,488 members
- Concert Photography 205,075 photos, 37,169 members
- Strobist.com 603,769 photos, 122,183 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 30,452 photos, 2,454 members
- Anonymous Portraits (PLEASE READ THE RULES) 6,791 photos, 664 members
- Colors of the World 1,597,518 photos, 46,798 members
- Score And Comment [ Rate 4 - Post 1] 11,253 photos, 3,182 members
- Underwater Photos 124,425 photos, 8,237 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,973,124 photos, 154,870 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 669,519 photos, 39,762 members
- Show us your best 144,097 photos, 4,384 members
- Randers Regnskov 329 photos, 51 members
- Your Photo - My Opinion(p1/c 3) freezing to zero 861 photos, 293 members
- Light painters create their own reality..... 44,926 photos, 4,440 members
- Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR 100,584 photos, 4,229 members
"I do not think I have ever seen a photographer take minimalism and apply it with as much multidimensionality as Marcus has. His images reach from fantastical concept shots to sleek fashion editorials and all are tied together with this continuous element of simplicity and artfulness. Marcus also has this insane ability to insert social commentary, humour, and even illustration in to his images that I am completely enamored with! I've been so impressed by Marcus' work since I first discovered it because I could tell, right off the bat, that he had a really keen eye and innovative mind. Marcus is one to watch."
December 16th, 2012
Taya Iv says:
"Marcus has some amazing photographs that can really dive deep into your soul and make you want to stand up, get your art tools, and start creating immediately. He always experiments in different genres of photography and I think that he is someone people should look up to.
Never stop creating, your work is wonderful!"
October 13th, 2012
Silje Tveitnes says:
"Marcus is a really talented photographer. His work with light and depth is amazing. I love how he can make a simple location look like it's sprayed with magic. His stream is a big inspiration to me, and his photos makes me want to improve a lot as a photographer. I recommend everyone to pay attention to his uploads, and to be a fan!"
May 28th, 2012
"Being imaginative and having an aesthetic eye .. Marcus has two important ingredients for becoming a good photographer or visual artist of any kind. I have a feeling he's going to surprise us even more."
October 10th, 2011
- Marcus Møller Bitsch
- September 2008
- I am:
- marcus-mb [at] hotmail.com