"My name is Marcus Møller Bitsch, and I'm a self taught photographer. I was born and raised in Aarhus - Denmark in December 1992. I grew up close to nature with an insatiable curiosity for life and a thriving imagination. I was always seen with pencils and markers close to me, as the creative medium was the easiest way for expressing myself.
I began photographing 3 years ago, after trying different mediums though out my years. I took up photography after a knee injury, which meant I wasn't incapable of doing water-sports, and had therefor oceans time to pursue my newly profound passion.
I'm currently working on a book project, which documents my adventures, dreams, development and my 1 year long travel on the other side of the earth. I work as a freelance photographer, specializing in fashion and conceptual self-portraiture
Earlier this year I finished a big project - "The 365 days project". As the name of the project indicates, the task of this challenge is to capture and process, a photo every single day within the span of the 365 days. There are no other restrictions. If desired, you can check the project out at my flickr."
Currently based in Brisbane - Australia.
For all contact, please use: email@example.com
Please NOTE: All my photos are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. If you want to use them please contact me!
- Dutch Flickr Gathering 2012 17 photos, 5 members
- Selfie Squared 23,953 photos, 2,177 members
- I dream in Clouds 74 photos, 26 members
- NIKKON D700 users 72,220 photos, 2,363 members
- Phlearn 21,257 photos, 2,085 members
- Me Again Monday: Open 5,051 photos, 481 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,896,711 photos, 245,671 members
- 365 Days 1,021,509 photos, 21,536 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 215,431 photos, 8,169 members
- Elevator Mirror 401 photos, 298 members
- Project 365 1,688,926 photos, 28,379 members
- Creative Photography 349,791 photos, 12,898 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,596,849 photos, 72,730 members
- surfing 112,214 photos, 11,983 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 320,455 photos, 4,006 members
- 365 young photographers 8,637 photos, 351 members
- 365 Days Project 546,385 photos, 10,371 members
- Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G 42,148 photos, 3,556 members
- I collect light . 401,656 photos, 14,646 members
- FlickrCentral 7,134,005 photos, 206,748 members
- Denmark 70,997 photos, 3,717 members
- Young Photographers 2,061,871 photos, 80,422 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - Group of Excellence - LEVEL 3 48 photos, 67 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - The Very Best of Nepal - LEVEL 2 321 photos, 334 members
- Photography Of Nepal 15,754 photos, 1,346 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,303,276 photos, 53,509 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 65,224 photos, 8,456 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 7,370 photos, 581 members
- SPORTS ACTION 344,857 photos, 24,511 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 331,261 photos, 35,552 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 691,932 photos, 30,919 members
- People Portraits 2,493,865 photos, 119,854 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 165,598 photos, 12,808 members
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 142,738 photos, 7,057 members
- Nepal Images 56,050 photos, 3,646 members
- Travel Photography 2,253,019 photos, 86,709 members
- Hip Hop Culture 43,954 photos, 5,232 members
- Concert Photography 187,269 photos, 34,773 members
- Strobist.com 588,529 photos, 117,567 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 31,271 photos, 2,511 members
- Anonymous Portraits (PLEASE READ THE RULES) 7,459 photos, 656 members
- Colors of the World 969,774 photos, 29,055 members
- Score And Comment [ Rate 4 - Post 1] 10,923 photos, 3,198 members
- Underwater Photos 108,634 photos, 7,717 members
- Catchy Colors 3,435,328 photos, 119,745 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 515,887 photos, 33,033 members
- Show us your best 105,185 photos, 4,037 members
- Randers Regnskov 345 photos, 50 members
- Your Photo - My Opinion(p1/c 3) freezing to zero 874 photos, 299 members
- Light painters create their own reality..... 33,345 photos, 3,417 members
"I do not think I have ever seen a photographer take minimalism and apply it with as much multidimensionality as Marcus has. His images reach from fantastical concept shots to sleek fashion editorials and all are tied together with this continuous element of simplicity and artfulness. Marcus also has this insane ability to insert social commentary, humour, and even illustration in to his images that I am completely enamored with! I've been so impressed by Marcus' work since I first discovered it because I could tell, right off the bat, that he had a really keen eye and innovative mind. Marcus is one to watch."
16th December, 2012
Taya Iv says:
"Marcus has some amazing photographs that can really dive deep into your soul and make you want to stand up, get your art tools, and start creating immediately. He always experiments in different genres of photography and I think that he is someone people should look up to.
Never stop creating, your work is wonderful!"
13th October, 2012
Silje Tveitnes says:
"Marcus is a really talented photographer. His work with light and depth is amazing. I love how he can make a simple location look like it's sprayed with magic. His stream is a big inspiration to me, and his photos makes me want to improve a lot as a photographer. I recommend everyone to pay attention to his uploads, and to be a fan!"
28th May, 2012
"Being imaginative and having an aesthetic eye .. Marcus has two important ingredients for becoming a good photographer or visual artist of any kind. I have a feeling he's going to surprise us even more."
10th October, 2011
- Marcus Møller Bitsch
- September 2008
- I am:
- marcus-mb [at] hotmail.com