- Cloud Junkie 481,671 photos, 49,005 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,888,041 photos, 548,891 members
- Project 365: Peas & Carrots friends 18,376 photos, 1,146 members
- Comics 'R' Us 3 photos, 17 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 28,220 photos, 1,758 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 12,034 photos, 1,711 members
- The British Seaside and Coast 56,380 photos, 1,826 members
- Pink 2008 20,217 photos, 8,460 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 73,851 photos, 2,679 members
- Construction Zone 42,517 photos, 2,808 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 14,034 photos, 2,454 members
- The Flower Basket *Post 1 - Award 3* *Sweeper Active* 107,363 photos, 7,613 members
- Sea, Sun & Clouds 177,757 photos, 21,973 members
- ☼pink | purple | green☼ 92,514 photos, 4,593 members
- *The Feel of Photography* New Contest* Water Fowl* 78,077 photos, 2,957 members
- Grub, comida, food and drinks (Post all,comment on 1) 35,088 photos, 992 members
- Flickr 888 4,506 photos, 9,961 members
- Sun Ray Sunday (still alive) 2,570 photos, 622 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 51,352 photos, 2,846 members
- Word Time 218 photos, 439 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 617,251 photos, 14,973 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 359,554 photos, 8,096 members
- Classroom displays 4,290 photos, 1,017 members
- Flickr ♥ Blooms - Post 1 Award 5. Sweeper Running! 20,801 photos, 2,424 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,843 photos, 5,086 members
- Top 12 images that define YOU! 718 photos, 535 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 333,349 photos, 39,754 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,581 photos, 41,314 members
- 1on1bokeh/dof NEVER more than 1 in a row EVER, comment on ANY 8,628 photos, 619 members
- bokeh whores 378,560 photos, 14,138 members
- Class With Daves: The Audit Group 1,495 photos, 530 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,579,859 photos, 122,504 members
- The Magazine - The Official Active Assignment Publication 677 photos, 134 members
- Cerulean the Cat ~ Fan Club 4,606 photos, 33 members
- MomHasCrafts' Contacts Birthday Club (Invitation Only) 147 photos, 138 members
- FlickrCentr® - You could look it up... 2,477 photos, 252 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 26 photos, 581 members
- AAW: VOTING: December 10-17, 2018: All about Ernst Haas 9,891 photos, 1,522 members
- flickr poker 54,689 photos, 5,327 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,474,561 photos, 74,640 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2018 935,970 photos, 89,783 members
- Utata 463,940 photos, 28,534 members
- 4 Aces (Leave 4 Comments) 86,652 photos, 5,427 members
- Power of Positive Relationships 13,367 photos, 335 members
One-Speed Photography says:
"Rosa was one of my first contact on Flickr and if it wasn't for great people like Rosa I probably wouldn't still be on Flickr two years later. Rosa is a
great photographer, working from a wide range of skills which she applies into almost every facet of photography. Rosa has an especially keen eye for great color in her photos, bringing life and beauty through to the viewer. Thanks Rosa!"
March 26th, 2008
"Rosa’s photographs are both an inspiration and an education. Her eye for detail and the technical ability she displays in all her work is absobluminlutely amazing.
Add to this Rosa’s keen sense of humour, her encouraging and helpful comments, and her compassion and zest for life that just radiate from every pixel.
She is not only a brilliant photographer whose work is a joy to behold; she is also a thoroughly decent human being whose acquaintance it has been my pleasure to make.
Keep on taking these fantastic shots Rosa, the world would be a lot less interesting without them :)"
July 29th, 2007
terminal orbit says:
"Rosa's pictures are always imaginative and engaging.
With the wealth of pictures to choose from at FlickR, and thus so many images vying for our attention, this quiet and persistent quality is something that I really treasure. They're not 'loud', trying to get in your way, but reflect perhaps a bit of the calm of the Fens.
I always enjoy going through her photostream, and I take the tome on commenting, just as she does. Over time, sharing our pictures makes me now feel like we're friends, even though we've never met in person (yet).
She is one of my most valued friends on FlickR!"
May 4th, 2007
"to one of my most favoritist persons in the world............
love your pics.......they speak volumes.......
you feel so deeply for people and things... and im lucky you are my sis!"
February 13th, 2007
"What makes Flickr so addictive? I think you'll find that beyond the wrapping, it's the wonderful people behind the pictures, and look no further - you've found a warm and enduring spirit in Rosa. She's a creative and positive force in the Flickr groups and has a growing suite of interesting and imaginitive photos showing a personal glimpse of her part of the world. You can't just have Rosa as a contact, she belongs in your Friends!"
December 29th, 2006
"Katz was 1 of my first real contacts on flickr that gave me time and has made me smile with her pictures that are so beautiful :o)
Thankyou for being my friend :o)""
October 11th, 2006
"Eye for beauty and the everyday musings made special, thats Katz41. Looking through her photos is a pleasure and I keep coming back.."
August 20th, 2006
"From my short time on flickr I have found that Katz41 (Rosa) is one of those flickrites that goes above and beyond the call of duty, is selfless kind, and has a lovely photostream to boot! The Groups that she is involved in have increased my enjoyment and participation in flickr, and generally she makes the place a whole lot nicer
cheers to you!"
June 6th, 2006
"I only “met” Katz a few weeks back (spring 2006) on the “Power of Positive Relationships” group and I’ve discovered that her photographic qualities are only equalled by her enthusiasm and her contagious “joie de vivre”. I’m surprising myself “looking forward” to signing on to Flick to quickly get to the group page.
Great work Ms Katz!"
June 5th, 2006
"Rosa is not only a fantastic photographer, but a fantastic person. She is always friendly and encouraging. I look forward to "seeing" her everyday on flickr :) An inspiration!"
June 5th, 2006
"Katz41 is a driving force in several groups that I've had the pleasure of being in with her. She is energetic, positive, motivating, and funny. In addition to a wonderful personality, her photostream is also chock-full of wonderful photos, from her must-see sunsets to her "Flora and Fauna" set, and everything inbetween.
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, Rosa!"
June 4th, 2006
"Whenever Katz41 (Rosa) is in group there is energy. She is one of those Flickr member's who's bright personality just comes alive over the computer wires. You feel like you are laughing and joking with her over your dining room table. She is good, positive energy 100%.
Besides enjoying her company in the Flickr groups I respect her work as a photographer. She seems to see details in things and find the unusual. A lot of her work is full of humor. If you have not seen it - ask her to share her sleeping hippo with you - it's a Flickr classic!"
May 31st, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Rosa is one of the sweetest friends of mine on flickr. She is one of the brightest artists you will ever witness. I am so honored to be considered her friend and confidant.
More power to you, Rosa! Keep up the good work."
April 20th, 2006
Sam's Exotic Travels says:
"Thanks Flickr for allowing us to meet via your groups. Katz41 is a wonderful photographer with a good eye and ability to find beauty in every shot.
Thanks so much for sharing your photos and your comments.
March 21st, 2006
- January 2006
- Boone County, WV
- I am:
- Female and Taken