- Cloud Junkie 487,251 photos, 47,683 members
- Big Butterfly Count Photo Competition 2015 1,590 photos, 214 members
- ■□Group wi†h Ҽxperience■□ 3,684,133 photos, 492,344 members
- Project 365: Peas & Carrots friends 18,377 photos, 1,157 members
- Comics 'R' Us 3 photos, 17 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 25,229 photos, 1,767 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 10,777 photos, 1,726 members
- The British Seaside and Coast 48,431 photos, 1,676 members
- Pink 2008 20,478 photos, 8,580 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 62,218 photos, 2,548 members
- Construction Zone 37,967 photos, 2,713 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 14,116 photos, 2,472 members
- The Flower Basket *Post 1 - Award 3* *Sweeper Active* 103,989 photos, 7,664 members
- Sea, Sun & Clouds 159,474 photos, 20,868 members
- ☼pink | purple | green☼ 85,484 photos, 4,480 members
- *The Feel of Photography* New Contest* Water Fowl* 76,903 photos, 2,975 members
- Grub, comida, food and drinks (Post all,comment on 1) 33,834 photos, 973 members
- Flickr 888 4,596 photos, 10,114 members
- Sun Ray Sunday (still alive) 2,435 photos, 613 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 52,267 photos, 2,884 members
- Word Time 219 photos, 443 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 595,249 photos, 15,104 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 347,617 photos, 7,875 members
- Classroom displays 4,290 photos, 1,024 members
- Flickr ♥ Blooms - Post 1 Award 5. Sweeper Running! 21,227 photos, 2,451 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,905 photos, 5,093 members
- Top 12 images that define YOU! 728 photos, 541 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 328,620 photos, 40,005 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 284,623 photos, 41,773 members
- 1on1bokeh/dof NEVER more than 1 in a row EVER, comment on ANY 8,661 photos, 628 members
- bokeh whores 356,154 photos, 13,901 members
- Class With Daves: The Audit Group 1,518 photos, 539 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,490,608 photos, 119,848 members
- The Magazine - The Official Active Assignment Publication 617 photos, 138 members
- Cerulean the Cat ~ Fan Club 4,570 photos, 34 members
- MomHasCrafts' Contacts Birthday Club (Invitation Only) 150 photos, 138 members
- FlickrCentr® - You could look it up... 2,366 photos, 255 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 29 photos, 589 members
- AAW July 17-24, 2017: "Whimsy" 9,288 photos, 1,537 members
- flickr poker 55,220 photos, 5,407 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,425,776 photos, 74,533 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2017 951,110 photos, 89,479 members
- Flickr Monthly Scavenger Hunt 120,951 photos, 3,883 members
- Utata 458,933 photos, 28,018 members
- 4 Aces (Leave 4 Comments) 87,062 photos, 5,489 members
- "Power of Positive Relationships" 12,935 photos, 332 members
One-Speed Photography says:
"Rosa was one of my first contact on Flickr and if it wasn't for great people like Rosa I probably wouldn't still be on Flickr two years later. Rosa is a
great photographer, working from a wide range of skills which she applies into almost every facet of photography. Rosa has an especially keen eye for great color in her photos, bringing life and beauty through to the viewer. Thanks Rosa!"
March 26th, 2008
"Rosa’s photographs are both an inspiration and an education. Her eye for detail and the technical ability she displays in all her work is absobluminlutely amazing.
Add to this Rosa’s keen sense of humour, her encouraging and helpful comments, and her compassion and zest for life that just radiate from every pixel.
She is not only a brilliant photographer whose work is a joy to behold; she is also a thoroughly decent human being whose acquaintance it has been my pleasure to make.
Keep on taking these fantastic shots Rosa, the world would be a lot less interesting without them :)"
July 29th, 2007
terminal orbit says:
"Rosa's pictures are always imaginative and engaging.
With the wealth of pictures to choose from at FlickR, and thus so many images vying for our attention, this quiet and persistent quality is something that I really treasure. They're not 'loud', trying to get in your way, but reflect perhaps a bit of the calm of the Fens.
I always enjoy going through her photostream, and I take the tome on commenting, just as she does. Over time, sharing our pictures makes me now feel like we're friends, even though we've never met in person (yet).
She is one of my most valued friends on FlickR!"
May 4th, 2007
"to one of my most favoritist persons in the world............
love your pics.......they speak volumes.......
you feel so deeply for people and things... and im lucky you are my sis!"
February 13th, 2007
"What makes Flickr so addictive? I think you'll find that beyond the wrapping, it's the wonderful people behind the pictures, and look no further - you've found a warm and enduring spirit in Rosa. She's a creative and positive force in the Flickr groups and has a growing suite of interesting and imaginitive photos showing a personal glimpse of her part of the world. You can't just have Rosa as a contact, she belongs in your Friends!"
December 29th, 2006
"Katz was 1 of my first real contacts on flickr that gave me time and has made me smile with her pictures that are so beautiful :o)
Thankyou for being my friend :o)""
October 11th, 2006
"Eye for beauty and the everyday musings made special, thats Katz41. Looking through her photos is a pleasure and I keep coming back.."
August 20th, 2006
"From my short time on flickr I have found that Katz41 (Rosa) is one of those flickrites that goes above and beyond the call of duty, is selfless kind, and has a lovely photostream to boot! The Groups that she is involved in have increased my enjoyment and participation in flickr, and generally she makes the place a whole lot nicer
cheers to you!"
June 6th, 2006
"I only “met” Katz a few weeks back (spring 2006) on the “Power of Positive Relationships” group and I’ve discovered that her photographic qualities are only equalled by her enthusiasm and her contagious “joie de vivre”. I’m surprising myself “looking forward” to signing on to Flick to quickly get to the group page.
Great work Ms Katz!"
June 5th, 2006
"Rosa is not only a fantastic photographer, but a fantastic person. She is always friendly and encouraging. I look forward to "seeing" her everyday on flickr :) An inspiration!"
June 5th, 2006
"Katz41 is a driving force in several groups that I've had the pleasure of being in with her. She is energetic, positive, motivating, and funny. In addition to a wonderful personality, her photostream is also chock-full of wonderful photos, from her must-see sunsets to her "Flora and Fauna" set, and everything inbetween.
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, Rosa!"
June 4th, 2006
"Whenever Katz41 (Rosa) is in group there is energy. She is one of those Flickr member's who's bright personality just comes alive over the computer wires. You feel like you are laughing and joking with her over your dining room table. She is good, positive energy 100%.
Besides enjoying her company in the Flickr groups I respect her work as a photographer. She seems to see details in things and find the unusual. A lot of her work is full of humor. If you have not seen it - ask her to share her sleeping hippo with you - it's a Flickr classic!"
May 31st, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Rosa is one of the sweetest friends of mine on flickr. She is one of the brightest artists you will ever witness. I am so honored to be considered her friend and confidant.
More power to you, Rosa! Keep up the good work."
April 20th, 2006
Sam's Exotic Travels says:
"Thanks Flickr for allowing us to meet via your groups. Katz41 is a wonderful photographer with a good eye and ability to find beauty in every shot.
Thanks so much for sharing your photos and your comments.
March 21st, 2006
- January 2006
- Boone County, WV
- I am:
- Female and Taken