All images are now Registered with my Copyright
by photographer-Marybeth Farrell-
Kindly -Contact me for Licensing
Permission to Use
> Any < of My Photography
Due to the Wide Spread , International,
infringement of my copyright
This Action is now Necessary
.“I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.”
― Mary Oliver
Photos of DesertNana -majamom (6)
- Sketchbookery Class 638 photos, 203 members
- Paper Craft 35,346 photos, 2,830 members
- ModCloth Style Exchange 3,397 photos, 2,871 members
- Shoot the Street 542,282 photos, 9,062 members
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography 284,798 photos, 5,599 members
- PicMonkey 61,741 photos, 2,230 members
- iPhoneography 439,588 photos, 13,293 members
- iphoneographyCentral 130,884 photos, 2,461 members
- Stuck On Earth Community 132,714 photos, 6,547 members
- olloclip 12,131 photos, 1,951 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 561,279 photos, 23,724 members
- 7 Dots Studio 1,022 photos, 137 members
- wizwow LIVE on creativeLIVE 42 photos, 150 members
- JuBella.com | Decor & Design 2,644 photos, 378 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 419,349 photos, 17,200 members
- Balzer Designs 913 photos, 277 members
- Mobile Photography and Imagery 177,409 photos, 2,823 members
- Olive Manna 9 photos, 21 members
- LSD - Love Surface Design 10,805 photos, 785 members
- Bulkr 6 photos, 322 members
- Folding Trees 2,647 photos, 723 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 6,095 photos, 412 members
- Interiors /Interiores 21,809 photos, 1,191 members
- The Graphics Fairy 459 photos, 305 members
- doodles unleashed 778 photos, 406 members
- creativeLIVE with Zach & Jody Gray 329 photos, 776 members
- PLYM Magazine 161,858 photos, 4,067 members
- The Octopode Factory 868 photos, 109 members
- 30 Days in Your Journal 798 photos, 154 members
- Womens Photography Blog 117 photos, 46 members
- Scrap Time 3,673 photos, 211 members
- iSee iShoot iPhone 788 photos, 87 members
- Paper*Cakes Finds 17,770 photos, 1,413 members
- Scrappindipity 9,289 photos, 771 members
- Capture the Word 451 photos, 162 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 184,974 photos, 56,790 members
- artJOURNALING daily 3,421 photos, 502 members
- iPhoneography Art 12,697 photos, 447 members
- Art Journal Every Day 16,504 photos, 1,597 members
- Mostly Lisa Photo Competition Group 965 photos, 375 members
- The Loving Kindness Project 42 photos, 35 members
- Coffee & Art In The Morning 835 photos, 203 members
- Scrapbookers turned Art Journalers 1,361 photos, 88 members
- journals and letters 35,714 photos, 3,010 members
- Paper Crafting 63,490 photos, 3,632 members
- A day in the life of ours... 49,447 photos, 2,431 members
- Art, Heart & Healing Student Work 214 photos, 271 members
- Willowing Art Trading Group 626 photos, 363 members
- EMBROIDERY CRAFT :: Show & Tell 1 photo, 92 members
- Zentangle 38,005 photos, 4,492 members
"When I first commented on this wonderful lady's photo it was this most beautiful little darling of a girl that I saw, it simply made me smile or a long time, and every time I see her I still do.
Her captures always are very beautiful and she is very generous with her comments,
I am glad my friend that I have you as a friend and I hope it stays that way,
Thanks again for being my friend!
September 13th, 2007
heartbreaking bicycles says:
"Well... Sometimes it's very difficult to put down praise in words, especially when the person on the receiving end is such a special soul.
I could say that Majamom is special, but I think most will agree on that. I could also say that she is one of the sweetest people I know on Flickr - but: again most of you will agree.
I visit her photo stream quite often, to have a look at the beautiful desert scenery, her 'tribe' of (grand)kids, assorted pets and neighborhood critters and to read things like: 'have a thoughtful Thursday'.
So, that brings me back to my little dilemma: what should I write about such a wonderful woman?
Well, I'll keep it short. I am glad that I found your stream on Flickr, Majamom. You rock!
Oh...and have a thoughtful, furry and not-too-hot day...
June 26th, 2007
"This lady has a wonderful sense of humor....I love her pictures. She is very creative with the camera......We *met* over pictures of Gambles Quail and talked a bit about them..
Her comments are thoughtful and to the point....she always visits and leaves something nice....a flower or greeting picture.
She is a very nice lady,...and we share our joy and fascination of living in the Great Mohave Desert!"
June 17th, 2007
ucumari photography says:
"majamom has some spectacular photos! Her bobcat shots are just the best! I love her pet shots and I appreciate her sharing pics of her precious Granddaughter!
Check out her artistic photos too! You will be glad you did!"
March 23rd, 2007
Kristen O. says:
"Majamom is a very friendly person and VERY funny!"
March 3rd, 2007
"Majamom is the sweetest person with wonderful photographs! Her photos of the desert make you want to go out there and spend weeks and weeks and just soak it all in. She has loving photos of her family and pets. Her photos make me want to go out and buy a dog and move out of the city!!!"
March 1st, 2007
"majamom is my new friend! She is a special woman that takes care about her family, nature, wild animals, her pets, and she is a very kind friend! I'm so glad to have her as a friend!!! Marcia."
February 13th, 2007
- MaryBeth Farrell
- April 2005
- Pittsburgh, PA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- desertnana2005 [at] gmail.com