Most of my photos are of London, where I live, because I love it so much. Its history and architecture are my favourite things.
If you would like to use one of my photo's then I would quite like to be paid please. I'm now a pensioner and officially a pauper and so I need the money. Thank you.
Unless you are a school or educational establishment or of that ilk then you can have the photo for free.
I was born in Oxford and now live in London and spend nearly all my spare time exploring and photographing London.
I use a Canon EOS 600D and a Canon G11 point and shoot.
I am interested in history and architecture and I like to think I take documentary type photo's. For me photography is more about the subject and my desire to 'preserve' it.
I love street art.
I LOVE living in London.
I also love old derelict buildings and any relics from a bygone age - signs, notices, artifacts etc.
Photography is very important in my life. It keeps me sane.
I am a Getty Images Artist.
It also a validates my tendency to traipse the streets of London and if I carry a camera it stops me looking like a street person, as I am quite scruffy. However, I now run the risk of looking like a terrorist thanks to the paranoia of the police.
I have a bit of feeble blog that I post to when I remember.
I also now do that silly twitter thing. twitter.com/MaggieLDNguide
- Roman London 31 photos, 1 member
- London Utilities: Lids, Covers, Hatches & Markers 119 photos, 13 members
- British Women's History. 17 photos, 1 member
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 771,963 photos, 33,296 members
- Propaganda and Ideology in Everyday Life 110 photos, 195 members
- London Graffiti Streets 118,169 photos, 3,019 members
- Project Weather 634,879 photos, 90,763 members
- Photo London 2,748 photos, 42 members
- Milestones 4,604 photos, 194 members
- Humans of London 8,739 photos, 280 members
- in explore 495,329 photos, 45,614 members
- Clocks from the Street 3,756 photos, 765 members
- Wandsworth London. 161 photos, 5 members
- CANALMANIA 26,457 photos, 1,035 members
- London Sculptures 4,482 photos, 174 members
- dr cream street art 311 photos, 46 members
- London in Black and White 1,194 photos, 88 members
- Banksy 23,829 photos, 21,405 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,922 photos, 528 members
- General Enthusiasts - Open House London 2014 Photography Comp 457 photos, 227 members
- Almshouses 890 photos, 80 members
- You Park Like an Asshole 2,096 photos, 583 members
- London: The Square Mile 28,599 photos, 2,909 members
- London by Londoners 304,319 photos, 9,434 members
- The Brunel Museum 106 photos, 26 members
- London Streets 85,672 photos, 8,731 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 538,690 photos, 37,009 members
- Time Out London 79,573 photos, 1,682 members
- The London Underground 2,248 photos, 304 members
- Victorian Engineering 166 photos, 39 members
- Crossrail 578 photos, 68 members
- British History Online 2,919 photos, 183 members
- Putney 702 photos, 83 members
- Londonist 338,189 photos, 7,849 members
- The Home Fallen of the Great War 1914 - 1919 2,069 photos, 41 members
- Little London Observationist 16,412 photos, 229 members
- British War Memorials 4,271 photos, 348 members
- Open House London 5,051 photos, 421 members
- The London Underground... For Enthusiasts! 7,802 photos, 286 members
- VisitEngland 9,521 photos, 493 members
- Unusual Street Names 667 photos, 34 members
- World War I 26,006 photos, 1,145 members
- The Great War Archive Flickr Group 11,285 photos, 833 members
- Transport for London (TFL) 23,244 photos, 392 members
- Military headstones 2,777 photos, 90 members
- Art of Grinling GIBBONS 155 photos, 40 members
- Industrial Heritage At Risk 4,997 photos, 357 members
- Coade Stone 212 photos, 19 members
- British and Irish Workhouses 205 photos, 53 members
- Atheists who love (photographing) churches. 16,600 photos, 419 members
"I always enjoy looking at Maggie's photographs, she has the ability to capture everyday life around London very well and make it personal...
Her photos gives you an insight into London that most of us past by without seeing and in years to come will have changed beyond all recognition..."
April 1st, 2008
- Maggie Jones
- February 2007
- London, England
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Retired Nurse