Most of my photos are of London, where I live, because I love it so much. Its history and architecture are my favourite things.
If you would like to use one of my photo's then I would quite like to be paid please. I'm now a pensioner and officially a pauper and so I need the money. Thank you.
Unless you are a school or educational establishment or of that ilk then you can have the photo for free.
I was born in Oxford and now live in London and spend nearly all my spare time exploring and photographing London.
I use a Canon EOS 600D and a Canon G11 point and shoot.
I am interested in history and architecture and I like to think I take documentary type photo's. For me photography is more about the subject and my desire to 'preserve' it.
I love street art.
I LOVE living in London.
I also love old derelict buildings and any relics from a bygone age - signs, notices, artifacts etc.
Photography is very important in my life. It keeps me sane.
I am a Getty Images Artist.
It also a validates my tendency to traipse the streets of London and if I carry a camera it stops me looking like a street person, as I am quite scruffy. However, I now run the risk of looking like a terrorist thanks to the paranoia of the police.
I have a bit of feeble blog that I post to when I remember.
I also now do that silly twitter thing. twitter.com/MaggieLDNguide
- London Vintage photographs. 43 photos, 3 members
- CRâNE de SKULLS 257 photos, 34 members
- U3A 758 photos, 43 members
- Roman London 31 photos, 1 member
- London Utilities: Lids, Covers, Hatches & Markers 120 photos, 13 members
- British Women's History. 18 photos, 1 member
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 778,239 photos, 33,413 members
- Propaganda and Ideology in Everyday Life 136 photos, 193 members
- London Graffiti Streets 121,080 photos, 3,026 members
- Project Weather 645,325 photos, 92,096 members
- Photo London 3,635 photos, 46 members
- Milestones 4,611 photos, 194 members
- Humans of London 9,474 photos, 300 members
- in explore 532,012 photos, 49,194 members
- Clocks from the Street 3,877 photos, 781 members
- Wandsworth London. 167 photos, 5 members
- CANALMANIA 27,484 photos, 1,045 members
- London Sculptures 4,438 photos, 175 members
- dr cream street art 305 photos, 46 members
- London in Black and White 1,320 photos, 95 members
- Banksy 23,824 photos, 21,415 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,934 photos, 530 members
- General Enthusiasts - Open House London 2014 Photography Comp 457 photos, 226 members
- Almshouses 890 photos, 80 members
- You Park Like an Asshole 2,107 photos, 584 members
- London: The Square Mile 28,911 photos, 2,926 members
- London by Londoners 308,416 photos, 9,485 members
- The Brunel Museum 106 photos, 26 members
- London Streets 91,537 photos, 9,076 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 561,852 photos, 39,000 members
- Time Out London 85,069 photos, 1,766 members
- The London Underground 2,256 photos, 317 members
- Victorian Engineering 170 photos, 42 members
- Crossrail 601 photos, 72 members
- British History Online 3,073 photos, 187 members
- Putney 706 photos, 84 members
- Londonist 346,446 photos, 7,973 members
- The Home Fallen of the Great War 1914 - 1919 2,196 photos, 41 members
- Little London Observationist 16,672 photos, 231 members
- British War Memorials 4,327 photos, 357 members
- Open House London 5,143 photos, 421 members
- The London Underground... For Enthusiasts! 7,929 photos, 300 members
- VisitEngland 9,521 photos, 494 members
- Unusual Street Names 676 photos, 34 members
- World War I 26,566 photos, 1,160 members
- The Great War Archive Flickr Group 11,534 photos, 849 members
- Transport for London (TFL) 24,413 photos, 399 members
- Military headstones 2,777 photos, 89 members
- Art of Grinling GIBBONS 155 photos, 41 members
- Industrial Heritage At Risk 5,085 photos, 361 members
"I always enjoy looking at Maggie's photographs, she has the ability to capture everyday life around London very well and make it personal...
Her photos gives you an insight into London that most of us past by without seeing and in years to come will have changed beyond all recognition..."
April 1st, 2008
- Maggie Jones
- February 2007
- London, England
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Retired Nurse