Most of my photos are of London, where I live, because I love it so much. Its history and architecture are my favourite things.
If you would like to use one of my photo's then I would quite like to be paid please. I'm now a pensioner and officially a pauper and so I need the money. Thank you.
Unless you are a school or educational establishment or of that ilk then you can have the photo for free.
I was born in Oxford and now live in London and spend nearly all my spare time exploring and photographing London.
I use a Canon EOS 600D and a Canon G11 point and shoot.
I am interested in history and architecture and I like to think I take documentary type photo's. For me photography is more about the subject and my desire to 'preserve' it.
I love street art.
I LOVE living in London.
I also love old derelict buildings and any relics from a bygone age - signs, notices, artifacts etc.
Photography is very important in my life. It keeps me sane.
I am a Getty Images Artist.
It also a validates my tendency to traipse the streets of London and if I carry a camera it stops me looking like a street person, as I am quite scruffy. However, I now run the risk of looking like a terrorist thanks to the paranoia of the police.
I have a bit of feeble blog that I post to when I remember.
I also now do that silly twitter thing. twitter.com/MaggieLDNguide
- Gilbert Scott 3,134 photos, 247 members
- Requiem For A Red Box 14,519 photos, 1,581 members
- Open Plaques 18,005 photos, 374 members
- London Vintage photographs. 129 photos, 4 members
- CRâNE de SKULLS 260 photos, 43 members
- Roman London 31 photos, 1 member
- London Utilities: Lids, Covers, Hatches & Markers 122 photos, 13 members
- British Women's History. 21 photos, 1 member
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 800,738 photos, 33,687 members
- Propaganda and Ideology in Everyday Life 314 photos, 304 members
- London Graffiti Streets 130,419 photos, 3,058 members
- Project Weather 643,497 photos, 93,945 members
- Photo London 7,417 photos, 61 members
- Milestones 4,739 photos, 197 members
- Humans of London 11,913 photos, 326 members
- in explore 682,760 photos, 60,761 members
- Clocks from the Street 4,449 photos, 859 members
- Wandsworth London. 173 photos, 5 members
- CANALMANIA 33,050 photos, 1,107 members
- London Sculptures 4,635 photos, 184 members
- dr cream street art 338 photos, 46 members
- London in Black and White 1,944 photos, 114 members
- Banksy 23,694 photos, 21,372 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,996 photos, 537 members
- General Enthusiasts - Open House London 2014 Photography Comp 458 photos, 224 members
- Almshouses 904 photos, 79 members
- You Park Like an Asshole 2,102 photos, 583 members
- London: The Square Mile 29,530 photos, 2,948 members
- London by Londoners 326,694 photos, 9,602 members
- The Brunel Museum 106 photos, 26 members
- London Streets 111,821 photos, 9,994 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 608,157 photos, 42,109 members
- Time Out London 103,482 photos, 1,980 members
- The London Underground 2,250 photos, 348 members
- Victorian Engineering 158 photos, 46 members
- Crossrail 635 photos, 79 members
- British History Online 3,621 photos, 211 members
- Putney 821 photos, 88 members
- Londonist 374,843 photos, 8,218 members
- The Home Fallen of the Great War 1914 - 1919 2,922 photos, 46 members
- Little London Observationist 19,505 photos, 236 members
- British War Memorials 4,801 photos, 374 members
- Open House London 5,402 photos, 425 members
- The London Underground... For Enthusiasts! 8,066 photos, 319 members
- VisitEngland 9,512 photos, 501 members
- Unusual Street Names 704 photos, 34 members
- World War I 27,859 photos, 1,239 members
- The Great War Archive Flickr Group 13,146 photos, 905 members
- Transport for London (TFL) 30,886 photos, 434 members
- Military headstones 2,636 photos, 88 members
"I always enjoy looking at Maggie's photographs, she has the ability to capture everyday life around London very well and make it personal...
Her photos gives you an insight into London that most of us past by without seeing and in years to come will have changed beyond all recognition..."
April 1st, 2008
- Maggie Jones
- February 2007
- London, England
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Retired Nurse