Most of my photos are of London, where I live, because I love it so much. Its history and architecture are my favourite things.
If you would like to use one of my photo's then I would quite like to be paid please. I'm now a pensioner and officially a pauper and so I need the money. Thank you.
Unless you are a school or educational establishment or of that ilk then you can have the photo for free.
I was born in Oxford and now live in London and spend nearly all my spare time exploring and photographing London.
I use a Canon EOS 600D and a Canon G11 point and shoot.
I am interested in history and architecture and I like to think I take documentary type photo's. For me photography is more about the subject and my desire to 'preserve' it.
I love street art.
I LOVE living in London.
I also love old derelict buildings and any relics from a bygone age - signs, notices, artifacts etc.
Photography is very important in my life. It keeps me sane.
I am a Getty Images Artist.
It also a validates my tendency to traipse the streets of London and if I carry a camera it stops me looking like a street person, as I am quite scruffy. However, I now run the risk of looking like a terrorist thanks to the paranoia of the police.
I have a bit of feeble blog that I post to when I remember.
I am currently researching all the names on my local war memorial (Putney, London) and here's my blog
I also now do that silly twitter thing. twitter.com/MaggieLDNguide
- Returned from the front 72 photos, 9 members
- Gilbert Scott 3,137 photos, 247 members
- Requiem For A Red Box 14,661 photos, 1,588 members
- Open Plaques 18,139 photos, 374 members
- London Vintage photographs. 139 photos, 6 members
- CRâNE de SKULLS 258 photos, 44 members
- Roman London 31 photos, 1 member
- London Utilities: Lids, Covers, Hatches & Markers 122 photos, 13 members
- British Women's History. 21 photos, 1 member
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 804,197 photos, 33,726 members
- Propaganda and Ideology in Everyday Life 316 photos, 305 members
- London Graffiti Streets 132,395 photos, 3,067 members
- Project Weather 641,699 photos, 94,037 members
- Photo London 7,986 photos, 61 members
- Milestones 4,748 photos, 197 members
- Humans of London 12,361 photos, 329 members
- in explore 708,712 photos, 62,817 members
- Clocks from the Street 4,581 photos, 867 members
- Wandsworth London. 174 photos, 5 members
- CANALMANIA 33,969 photos, 1,106 members
- London Sculptures 4,679 photos, 185 members
- dr cream street art 349 photos, 46 members
- London in Black and White 2,099 photos, 121 members
- Banksy 23,675 photos, 21,367 members
- Rusty Mailboxes - Make Sure Your Pic Shows the Rust! 2,997 photos, 539 members
- General Enthusiasts - Open House London 2014 Photography Comp 458 photos, 222 members
- Almshouses 904 photos, 79 members
- You Park Like an Asshole 2,138 photos, 584 members
- London: The Square Mile 28,555 photos, 2,958 members
- London by Londoners 330,153 photos, 9,617 members
- The Brunel Museum 106 photos, 26 members
- London Streets 115,812 photos, 10,241 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,789 photos, 42,455 members
- Time Out London 106,590 photos, 2,019 members
- The London Underground 2,247 photos, 354 members
- Victorian Engineering 158 photos, 46 members
- Crossrail 636 photos, 78 members
- British History Online 3,735 photos, 215 members
- Putney 823 photos, 88 members
- Londonist 379,486 photos, 8,253 members
- The Home Fallen of the Great War 1914 - 1919 2,955 photos, 46 members
- Little London Observationist 19,958 photos, 238 members
- British War Memorials 4,851 photos, 384 members
- Open House London 5,424 photos, 425 members
- The London Underground... For Enthusiasts! 8,266 photos, 325 members
- VisitEngland 9,422 photos, 501 members
- Unusual Street Names 709 photos, 35 members
- World War I 28,285 photos, 1,255 members
- The Great War Archive Flickr Group 13,116 photos, 908 members
- Transport for London (TFL) 32,044 photos, 441 members
"I always enjoy looking at Maggie's photographs, she has the ability to capture everyday life around London very well and make it personal...
Her photos gives you an insight into London that most of us past by without seeing and in years to come will have changed beyond all recognition..."
April 1st, 2008
- Maggie Jones
- February 2007
- London, England
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Retired Nurse