I'm a photographer with a style that I've found to be relatively unique (perhaps I'm not looking hard enough?). I now primarily shoot nudes, but there are three guiding principles that I try to focus on: humor, color and detail. Some of my work borders on the surreal, but I aim for situational surrealism, rather than any form of distorted reality.
I enjoy showing a bit of humor and levity in otherwise benign and every-day situations.
I have a love for bright--almost elementary--colors, and try to use them to emphasize my subjects.
I have a tendency to focus on small details, and will go out of my way to show them in my images (especially my so-called "surrealist" sets). I try to make it so that you'll see something new when you look a second time.
You must have SafeSearch turned off in order to see most of my photostream.
Photos of magdalar (8)
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 377,940 photos, 12,506 members
- Surreal Side (HDR/Tone Mapping) 4,482 photos, 266 members
- Surreal Shots 90,332 photos, 4,728 members
- street surreal 98,226 photos, 4,935 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 78,205 photos, 3,015 members
- Zurichphotoclub 1,789 photos, 128 members
- Pocket Wizards 29,612 photos, 4,152 members
- Nikon D3 D3s D3x 95,893 photos, 5,852 members
- Nikkor 359,023 photos, 10,660 members
- Arizona 103,144 photos, 2,850 members
- Urban Switzerland 7,527 photos, 228 members
- Viewfinder Center 1,191 photos, 106 members
- Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System) 25,264 photos, 7,707 members
- Strobist.com 604,980 photos, 123,638 members
- Light Junkies 115,545 photos, 19,342 members
- reddit 18,281 photos, 1,223 members
- Street Photography Group 732,821 photos, 31,335 members
- Nikon Digital 4,049,563 photos, 112,126 members
- Googlers 684 photos, 148 members
- züriflickrdrinks 3,706 photos, 259 members
- fliCHr - Life In Switzerland 98,361 photos, 1,845 members
magdalar doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Eric Andresen
- May 2006
- Phoenix, AZ
- Zürich, Switzerland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Software Engineer
- Over Yonder, Below The Surface