I'm a photographer with a style that I've found to be relatively unique (perhaps I'm not looking hard enough?). I now primarily shoot nudes, but there are three guiding principles that I try to focus on: humor, color and detail. Some of my work borders on the surreal, but I aim for situational surrealism, rather than any form of distorted reality.
I enjoy showing a bit of humor and levity in otherwise benign and every-day situations.
I have a love for bright--almost elementary--colors, and try to use them to emphasize my subjects.
I have a tendency to focus on small details, and will go out of my way to show them in my images (especially my so-called "surrealist" sets). I try to make it so that you'll see something new when you look a second time.
You must have SafeSearch turned off in order to see most of my photostream.
Photos of magdalar (8)
- Urbex :: Urban Exploration 375,024 photos, 12,511 members
- Surreal Side (HDR/Tone Mapping) 4,400 photos, 265 members
- Surreal Shots 90,261 photos, 4,750 members
- street surreal 98,211 photos, 4,929 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 77,462 photos, 3,005 members
- Zurichphotoclub 1,797 photos, 128 members
- Pocket Wizards 29,392 photos, 4,145 members
- Nikon D3 D3s D3x 95,674 photos, 5,863 members
- Nikkor 362,201 photos, 10,678 members
- Arizona 104,077 photos, 2,840 members
- Urban Switzerland 7,624 photos, 227 members
- Viewfinder Center 1,191 photos, 105 members
- Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System) 24,932 photos, 7,685 members
- Strobist.com 602,048 photos, 123,434 members
- Light Junkies 115,006 photos, 19,353 members
- reddit 18,321 photos, 1,223 members
- Street Photography Group 722,583 photos, 31,410 members
- Nikon Digital 4,081,947 photos, 112,321 members
- Googlers 684 photos, 147 members
- züriflickrdrinks 3,096 photos, 257 members
- fliCHr - Life In Switzerland 99,397 photos, 1,849 members
magdalar doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Eric Andresen
- May 2006
- Phoenix, AZ
- Zürich, Switzerland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Software Engineer
- Over Yonder, Below The Surface