I am Madeline and I am
13 14 15 16 years old..:) I have fallen deeply in love with photography and I could not live without it. It has become a part of who I am.<3
- Breathtaking photographers 13,154 photos, 810 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,813 photos, 1,101 members
- Awake Platform 16,044 photos, 1,618 members
- Women - The Mystery! 21,822 photos, 2,444 members
- Wanderer Magazine 168 photos, 407 members
- Euphorìa Magazine 3,972 photos, 1,004 members
- Golden Hour/Sunset 23,173 photos, 1,834 members
- my life is a picture... 186,810 photos, 5,691 members
- The malady of elegance 1,456 photos, 222 members
- BeFunky 69,196 photos, 7,154 members
- Build Me Up 14,528 photos, 1,060 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 696,650 photos, 17,737 members
- Kids and nature 23,285 photos, 3,061 members
- Butterflies! 5 per day! 119,691 photos, 11,881 members
- Canon EOS 550D ( Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 ) 337,532 photos, 14,177 members
- WANNA KNOW A SECRET? a teen art contest 1,551 photos, 184 members
- This is Why I Love Photography 174,202 photos, 4,206 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,564 photos, 877 members
- Emotions 500,668 photos, 31,360 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,138,588 photos, 121,489 members
- Artistic Photography 4,285,813 photos, 123,998 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 282,795 photos, 9,708 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,461,363 photos, 183,574 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 832,582 photos, 34,095 members
- Beginners Potraits 40,829 photos, 3,261 members
- Favorite Photos (Only Girls) 3,320 photos, 2,026 members
- Color my world! 104,259 photos, 3,164 members
- Young Photographers 3,100,666 photos, 110,898 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 7,004 photos, 2,229 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,564,408 photos, 59,686 members
Samantha Stock says:
"Madeline! I've been thinking about writing one of these forever, but I was just looking through you stream and wondering why I didn't write one ages ago...
Madeline's stream is one of the first I look up when I've been away from flickr for a while, just because I want to see what she's created that I haven't seen yet. I've loved watching this girl's talent grow since I first found her stream. Her photos all seem to tell a story, and they can be so simple at times and yet so beautiful. The way she captures light is always so perfect and her poses always fit the concept she's creating. Even when she talks about being "uninspired" her photos still amaze me.
Thank you for being such a wonderful artist and friend, Maddy! Never stop showing the world your beautiful talent. xx
July 31st, 2013
Abizairie S. says:
"Wow, where do I start? How can I start describing what your pictures mean to me? How do I tell how amazing you are... I can't just edit that, you simply are amazing and there is nobody that can tell different.
I really don't remember when I add you as a contact, but I can definitely say that you have improved so much. Your pictures, they make me open my eyes, they leave me surprised... They make myself confused if I want to add a note to it, because there are simply so many spots I can add a note to, because every space of the pictures you create are gorgeous. You have this unique style, and you have so much within yourself to show to others.
Despite your talent, or your pictures, or your ideas, or your imagination... Your kindness also brings you so far, and I'm sure it will bring you further in your infinite and gifted future. Keep what you're doing!! And don't let anyone bring you down!"
May 21st, 2013
I swore we were infinite says:
I was looking through your gorgeous stream the other day and realised i have not yet written one of these for you! But here goes:)
Hmm okay one word to describe your photography would be perfect!
You really have the most beautiful stream! Your photos are so inspiring and original! Also the location, light and colours in your photos are absolutely amazing!
Please dont ever stop taking photos!"
April 2nd, 2013
Sammy .t. says:
I don't even know how to describe how AMAZING you are at photography!!! Your photography is incrediable! All your photos are so inspiring , beautiful and creative! I love them all!
Don't ever stop shooting! (hahah ok that sounds bad, but you know what i mean!) :D"
October 14th, 2012
Angharad R. says:
I have no idea why I haven't wrote you a testimonial yet. I haven't been following your work for that long, but in the time that I have, I can honestly say that you have become one of my favourites. You capture happiness, sadness, light and darkness in your photographs and each one tells a story.
I wish you all the best. You utterly deserve it, darling."
August 25th, 2012
"Hey there Maddy!
I just want to let you know how amazing it is to have seen you grow in your photography. I am obsessed with your photos & wish more people knew how wonderful of a photographer you are. I remember when you first started & now look how far you have come! You should really be proud of what you have become. Your photos are so beautiful & I can't wait to see what comes next for you. You are an inspiration to me"
June 14th, 2012
Millie Robertson says:
Your photos are all so gorgeous and always magical and interesting and you inspire me (and everyone else:]) so much!
You're so talented and you just keep getting better and better and better!!
Please don't ever stop taking pictures :D ♥"
June 12th, 2012
I have been thinking of things to write about for your testimonial, but I completely forgot all of my ideas....so here it goes.
I am so amazed by your photos, and inspired.
I remember when you first got your camera and we were both shooting eachother like crazzyyyyy!! wow that sounded terrible, like I really shot you. whattup. hahahahahahaha
You are such an amazing friend, and you have grown so much in your photography, I am always speechless and I wish I could make beautiful photos like you.
When you are famous some day, I wanna be your assistant or whatever it's called. :]
We also need to shoot together way more often so we can gossip about crap and laugh until we pee ourselves. :]
I love you sooooo sooo much, you are pretty much my sister, and I could never live without you."
April 22nd, 2012
Laura Casellas says:
"So here it goes, the VERY FIRST Madeline's testimonial!
I'd first like to say that, I haven't talked to her actually, but she seems so awesome, and I'd love to, so I also use this to get to know u better, because I'm actually looking forward..:)))
Second, I've been following your work, and oh my gosh, u're growing up sooooo fast in photography context, and improving like insane! I'm felling in love more and more with your photostream, belive me!
So I actually don't understand how can't u have any other testimonial, but in the other hand I'm so glad of beeing the first one! ^^ yaaaay
Keep working, and inspiring me as you're doing! (:
April 21st, 2012
- December 2011
- I am: