This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
If you are interested in publishing my work in commercial manner, I am very interested in discussing fees. Please write me at Lukeg@(NOSPAM)aol.com and remove the bracketed words. Thanks!
My personal hero (photography) is Ansel Adams.
In addition to my daily life as a Staff Rep for the United Steelworkers, I'm also the Treasurer and Past Master of Warwick Lodge No. 544 F & AM. I've spent a lot of my life working in politics, and still enjoy the hurly burly of it. On my desk, amongst all the debris, are two antique telephones, a stack of folk rock cd's, as well as a photo of my best friend, his daughters, and myself and my two girls. It was taken the weekend that Bush was crowned by the Supreme Court. Slightly bittersweet - but the girls all look cute! Finally, I have a cat snoring behind me. We should all be so lucky.
Photos of LukeGordon1 (9)
LukeGordon1's favorite photos from other Flickr members (6)
- Canon Powershot G16 20,738 photos, 804 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 84,257 photos, 8,454 members
- Minolta Hi-Matic 7s II 2,613 photos, 529 members
- Nikon D5100 513,056 photos, 13,303 members
- Hipstamatic 313,658 photos, 16,278 members
- FotoVotr.com Amber Group 39,133 photos, 5,368 members
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 16,454 photos, 2,486 members
- Images of The Broads 1,159 photos, 84 members
- Canon Powershot G10 40,856 photos, 2,234 members
- My Trip to Lake Placid 242 photos, 78 members
- Fairport's Cropredy Convention 6,465 photos, 136 members
- New York Renaissance Faire 6,672 photos, 185 members
- Festival Tours UK Trip 2007 1,427 photos, 29 members
Rob Pivarnik says:
"LukeGordon1 has never kicked a kitten."
August 25th, 2008
- Luke H. Gordon
- August 2007
- Greenwood Lake, NY, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Union Rep