- exclamation mark 18,210 photos, 1,255 members
- Global Street Photography 25,912 photos, 1,616 members
- TREASURES / IMPRESSED 7,908 photos, 762 members
- GIRLS GIRLS GIRLZ 6,687 photos, 1,302 members
- Same Same BUT Different 4,035 photos, 263 members
- Manipulation on... 7,922 photos, 1,017 members
- red/white 732 photos, 57 members
- Dragonflies 99,450 photos, 8,899 members
- our pink walls 560 photos, 25 members
- tragedy, ecstasy, doom... 32 photos, 13 members
- Photography at night 47,901 photos, 2,234 members
- photoinphoto 5,414 photos, 295 members
- illuminatii 62,632 photos, 973 members
- flickr Black Day 1,835 photos, 963 members
- Visual Haiku 43,497 photos, 955 members
- New Flickr Layout Sucks 2,834 photos, 1,736 members
- Nature Nerds 34,883 photos, 2,271 members
- Academy of Lost Theories 16,368 photos, 449 members
- Wash on Monday, Iron on Tuesday 291 photos, 32 members
- Collectief der Nuttelozen 332 photos, 36 members
- Mr. CHAT 1,486 photos, 324 members
- Camminare e fotografare – per strade di bosco e di città 238,861 photos, 3,856 members
- Gulbenkian 268 photos, 39 members
- Digital Psychography 7,109 photos, 90 members
- Flickr Friday 32,517 photos, 37,624 members
- Non-Places (curated) 3,803 photos, 701 members
- os stênceis da *L 144 photos, 24 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 112,176 photos, 3,525 members
- Asking questions 121 photos, 170 members
- Flickr for iPhone 132,790 photos, 6,837 members
- bitches brew | NO PEOPLE!!! 399,338 photos, 4,328 members
- infrasculptures 176 photos, 30 members
- fechou 156 photos, 11 members
- Loose Living 1,269 photos, 406 members
- Inside Out Project Global 258 photos, 9 members
- a troika que se lixe! 79 photos, 6 members
- FotodeRua 4,305 photos, 136 members
- fungi 97,559 photos, 8,462 members
- SUN-BLEACHED BLUE 195 photos, 70 members
- VHILS - Alexandre Farto 436 photos, 73 members
- Lovely ficus 2,305 photos, 369 members
- Working Women 513 photos, 66 members
- Leo et Pipo 4,028 photos, 325 members
- Decollage 615 photos, 93 members
- Flickr CPR 11,001 photos, 576 members
- Flora do Algarve 3,310 photos, 34 members
- not all there 516 photos, 172 members
- fragmented:urban:language 2,141 photos, 441 members
- The democratic photograph 13,239 photos, 579 members
- yeah! Hackney 10,359 photos, 178 members
"luisa's pictures are among my very favourites, both beautiful and witty. her stream is a constant pleasure for me. if there is room on her profile for one more testimonial then i hope this is the one."
January 24th, 2013
"ela é a minha bruxa preferida...e , ainda por cima, constrói casinhas onde eu queria morar...*"
November 6th, 2009
"Se existe um bom motivo para ver, ele se chama Luísa Cortesão.
Luísa é luz, fonte e ninho!"
March 31st, 2009
"*L, thank you for your quiet sure shots framed with casual perfection and such intimate grace that each of us can feel as if they were made for our eyes only."
January 20th, 2009
Eric Dupuis says:
"Luisa has a genuine and sensitive way of making us see the beauty and unexpected in everyday situations. Thank you."
September 17th, 2008
"i really enjoy seeing the world with luisa's eyes. Her photostream is - sort of - my instant vacation on rainy days."
September 10th, 2008
"Luisa rocks - plain and simple.
Thank you for showing me how to see!
May 25th, 2008
"Gosto da simplicidade do seu olhar, o que torna as fotos bem mais interessantes. Luísa não deixa nada passar despercebido."
January 26th, 2008
December 30th, 2007
"i am consistently struck by the beauty and clarity in luisa's images. she was one of the first fotobloggers i discovered and she has remained a treasured inspiration over the years."
February 10th, 2007
"Ó Luísa, pá, já estou como o Zé... fosses minha mãe, minha irmã, whatever, e não saía de casa!"
December 28th, 2006
Ponto e virgula says:
"As gaivotas desenham triângulos no céu para a Luísa, porque só ela consegue perceber a geometria escondida das coisas. Tudo é ordem no mundo dela, uma ordem suave como a luz de Lisboa. Gosto muito de tudo o que ela faz. E sobretudo gosto ainda mais de a ter conhecido.
Feliz Natal para ti minha amiga."
December 21st, 2006
"Luisa has been my favorite from the very first beginning."
November 15th, 2006
"*L counts you as a friend...então não há razão pra medo: posso observar de perto como ela mistura simplicidade e magia diariamente e sempre com um sorriso suave e uma surpresa que ela provavelmente guarda no chapéu (*L me deleita sempre com seus olhos puros e me mostra um portugal ainda mais poético do que eu acreditava existir--se isso for bruxaria eu sou fã e gostaria de também ser filho e aprendiz,"
June 21st, 2006
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Elegant. Confident. Surprising. Versatile. Prolific.
And always worth watching."
June 14th, 2006
"e que bem que me sabe sempre os teus olhares poemas momentos :) e brincadeiras ;)"
May 23rd, 2006
"*L has a wonderful eye. She can see shapes and colours where no one else sees anything at all. Look at her pictures, she'll teach you how to see."
January 30th, 2006
"Luisa has a way of seeing the world that is both simple and inspiring. In her photographic imagination, not only will inanimate objects sing and dance, but they will do so with previously unheard of grace."
January 23rd, 2006
"Luísas work has really an admirable special magic. Her photos are bewitching and intriguing and allways a great inspiration for me.... and i appreciate the creative way of Luísa to communicate in this "virtual reality" with such a vitality and cordiality.
She is one of the people who make flickr to a piece of "real-life".
thank you therefore"
November 24th, 2005
bruce grant says:
"«On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.»
De cette façon (avec le coeur) cette merveilleuse sorcière voit, chaque jour, ce que les autres laissent passer sans rien remarquer.
Elle est vraiment mon héroïne."
October 4th, 2005
"ceux de cette ville la regardent avec le coeur,
les autres seulement avec les yeux,
"Elle" regarde partout avec les deux."
July 14th, 2005
"A lot of my favorite pictures are *L's...
July 11th, 2005
JOHNNY FOTO says:
"*L never leaves home without a broom...little does she realise that modern bruxas now use vacuum cleaners...and oh! yes(lest she cast a spell on me)she's a a foto wizard."
June 10th, 2005
"*L has that magical eye, and more important, her interactions are playful. perhaps now and then you will be picked up by *L like a seashell, and placed on the sand next to a beautiful stone and a feather you suddenly want to look at. you find you are seeing things in the world and thinking "this is something Luisa might see." something that is suddenly muito *Lindo."
May 26th, 2005
"she is my bruxa
and she makes
poetry with images*"
May 30th, 2005
youp youp says:
"Sometimes she is my mother and she takes great photos :0)"
May 24th, 2005
"Luísa has been a great inspiration to me, as a photographer and artistic sorceress. She takes sand and makes continents and carefully constructs thick shadows in her basement. These will one day take over the world and i will live to see the dream. Thank you, *L!"
May 15th, 2005
"my first testimonial to anyone's work, i have to say that *L's photos have a subtle, sweet grace that are indicative of an observant and unique perspective. her work is poetic and full of arty goodness ;)"
March 18th, 2005
"I wish I had a mother like her! or... a sister
ps. and she takes the most beautiful photos!"
March 16th, 2005
"She is not my mother and she takes great photos."
January 26th, 2005
Rosa Pomar says:
"She's my mother and she takes great photos :D"
January 21st, 2005
- July 2004
- eu sou do Porto e vim para Lisboa
- I am:
- atiro a tudo o que mexe. ao que está quieto também. depois embrulho com fotochope