- 'Your stream is like a trip through a surreal Wonderland'
Copyright © 2015 Lucas Gabellini-Fava . All rights reserved.
- Ricoh GR / GRII APSC 122,199 photos, 6,288 members
- The Teen Collective 24 photos, 9 members
- Solargraphy 4,173 photos, 911 members
- ANGSTY! zine 3,913 photos, 407 members
- ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 432,356 photos, 9,407 members
- Young Budding Photographers 101,842 photos, 3,293 members
- 3D GIFS 24 photos, 13 members
- Nimslo 367 photos, 86 members
- Stereophotography 58,775 photos, 2,603 members
- At war with the obvious 12,573 photos, 1,707 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,186 photos, 80,683 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 7,922 photos, 1,700 members
- Compact 35 47,665 photos, 2,360 members
- Contax G2 23,094 photos, 1,730 members
- Contax T2 38,944 photos, 3,589 members
- VSCO Film 191,399 photos, 8,381 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 268,214 photos, 10,822 members
- Nishika N8000 853 photos, 404 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 53,957 photos, 5,749 members
- GameBoy Camera 3,697 photos, 586 members
- Flickr Friday 38,824 photos, 41,178 members
- Grain is Good 484,940 photos, 16,249 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,679 photos, 12,959 members
- Shooting Film 319,861 photos, 6,916 members
- BORED? zine 84,104 photos, 2,434 members
- Psychic †eens 26,275 photos, 1,227 members
- BOOKRIP 23,457 photos, 642 members
- Crooked Teeth Magazine 17,382 photos, 841 members
- Art Sponge (submissions) 47,249 photos, 1,916 members
- ▲ cult 174,480 photos, 5,082 members
- photo[Slap] 37,099 photos, 3,091 members
- Canon Lens EF 17-40 mm f4 USM 26,048 photos, 1,261 members
- Leica R8 2,592 photos, 201 members
- Le COOL 96,233 photos, 2,168 members
- All Flickr vids 5,078 photos, 222 members
- Forefront Art 20,594 photos, 569 members
- A.N.I.M.A.T.E.D (animated .gif only) 3,539 photos, 805 members
- animated gifs 5,451 photos, 1,332 members
- Studying Reality 3,232 photos, 152 members
- focusschmocus 13,000 photos, 1,862 members
- Mamiya M645 J 2,028 photos, 276 members
- lumen art 3,338 photos, 265 members
- Color Infrared Film 4,176 photos, 919 members
- Analogue Sunrise 186,228 photos, 3,714 members
- Lifethroughlife 1,807 photos, 50 members
- EL Bombo Atomico 46,974 photos, 1,545 members
- Minolta XD 11,467 photos, 1,290 members
- Poor Edward 766 photos, 50 members
- It's Kafkaesque - See "About" for Award Code 5,823 photos, 842 members
- Leica 807,178 photos, 16,422 members
- Pure Inspiration Seven. 8 photos
- Pure Inspiration Six 11 photos
- My All Time Favourite Images Seven 11 photos
- My All Time Favourite Images Six 11 photos
- Pure Inspiration Five 9 photos
- My All Time Favourite Images Five 12 photos
- My All Time Favourite Images Four 13 photos
- Pure Inspiration Four 13 photos
- My All Time Favourite Images Four 10 photos, 1 video
- Pure Inspiration Three 10 photos, 1 video
- My All Time Favourite Images Two 11 photos
- Pure Inspiration Two 12 photos
- Pure Inspiration 8 photos
- My All Time Favourite Images 10 photos
- Amazing Polaroids 8 photos
Yam Amir says:
"For me, it is rare to see a photo and think of it as art.
In this case I think that the essence of art is almost in every picture.
Has used incredible colors and distortion noises to contribute to the pictures,modern and Great!
Images are not clear in advance and cause the viewer to look at them again and again, as well as find meaning and interpretation.
Strongly recommend looking at these pictures they are wonderful,
March 6th, 2013
"Lucas is like a brother to me. He's a great friend and a very talented person. I love his photos because there's always a memory, a moment in time captured in them, immortalized. Even though my photography genre is kind of different from his, I can totally relate to his photos. They're always so beautiful somehow.
I wish one day I can meet this guy and just have fun shooting together. (and I will make him use my camera just so he can feel just how awesome Nikon is ;p)
I can't imagine him in 3 years. Or maybe I can. He'll be having exhibits all around Europe I bet. I believe that his photography will go far.
p.s. you really should come down to my country and get some tan under the tropical sun. It's pretty awesome too here you know ;p"
December 4th, 2012
"There really isn't any photographer out there with the imagination of Lucas Gabellini-Fava. His work is utterly unique and infused with a passion that can go nowhere but upwards. I have a feeling that he's going to experience a very bright future. A lot of photography elsewhere can be rote and tedious, but Lucas' art is dreams brought into being and of tremendous beauty."
April 9th, 2012
"Lucas has an amazing creativity and the ability to transform those visions into compelling pieces of art.
I am so looking forward to seeing the wonders that blossom from his camera."
April 9th, 2012
"Lucas's style is very unique and intriguing. His photography always gets your imagination going! One of the things that I absolutely love is his “How to Disappear Completely” series. The idea of putting a series of film photographs together to create a movie – not just any movie, but one that is a different experience for each viewer – is phenomenal.
Keep it up, Lucas :) You are so talented, and such a nice person! I am very glad that we’ve become friends here on Flickr!
- Gina x"
March 22nd, 2012
Tom McCagherty says:
"Lucas is easily one of my favorite photographers on Flickr, not only that, but he is one of my best friends on Flickr.
His progression from when I first encountered his work is astounding and inspiring. His latest series ‘How to disappear completely’ featuring shots from film cameras really captures the imagination and strives to be ambiguous – something which intrigues me, and so many others around the world of Flickr.
Lucas’ work continues to intrigue me and makes me question each piece to fully understand the ideas behind the work. Lucas is an inspiring photographer to follow and I recommend anyone reading this to check his stream as often as possible. The insights into his mind are like visual gold dust and deserve far more recognition than they already get."
February 14th, 2012
I have only just discovered this darlings work, but the minute I did, realized he had added me as a contact, I knew I had to add one of these to his far-too -small collection of testimonials(:
Already I can tell that this kid has so much talent. Not only is he incredibly talented, but creative with in all his trippy scenes depicting varying beautiful aspects of the world. And at just 14? He is for sure going far.
Keep with it Lucas, can't wait to see what the future holds for you
January 21st, 2012
"Hey Lucas! How the hell do you do it? Very inspirational work....you are surely a reincarnation of someone else ;).....keep it up.. I will be following the progress avidly.
January 16th, 2012
"Lucas at just 14 I think it is fantastic that you are so enthusiastic and full of ideas. Your self portraits series are absolutely fantastic and It is clear you have put alot of work into presenting to us the final image. I honestly look forward to seeing more of your photos in the future youve got a lot going for ya. Keep it up ! :)"
January 15th, 2012
we are the dreamers- says:
your work is absolutely great!
you just come out with all these fantastic images that look incredible and just so creative.
i love your photostream, just keep up all the great photos because you're so talented :)
January 1st, 2012
Marie Deenmamode says:
"Oh Lucas. The first time I clicked through to your photostream my mind was blown away. You have so many pieces of work that are honestly quite breathtaking, with all of your pieces individually conveying their own unique atmosphere, which subsequently fits in a place of the heart. I find that your pieces delve into my emotions, nostalgia and sentimentality and furthermore even hopes and dreams.
There is something ultimately magical that is present in your work and such a skill is rare to hold and it is even more mindblowing to know that the bearer of such skill and talent is at such a young age! This leaves room for you to go even further and to wow us even more with your artwork. You are clearly a very noteworthy and talented artist ahead of your time who is able to convey emotions and channel moods and atmospheres through their work, and of course a very lovely human being.
Best wishes for the future and I know that, very deservedly, you will go incredibly far.
December 30th, 2011
Molleigh Ann says:
"A wonderful,creative photographer! His work is always so interesting and thought provoking! I cannot wait to see what he will produce when completing his 52 week project!
October 28th, 2011
"Lucas it has been an honour to get to know you on Flickr, you are always helpful and its always great to see my inbox have a message from you.
For the age of 13 you are really mature and your photography shows this, you are very talented and can only get better! Keep it up and i'm sure big things will happen for you, things which are well deserved.
See you around!
October 8th, 2011
- January 2010
- I am:
- Male and Single