Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 24,942 photos, 1,933 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,778 photos, 330 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,032 photos, 1,565 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 38,688 photos, 7,763 members
- Poor Places 5,461 photos, 418 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,320 photos, 2,039 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,010 photos, 543 members
- Claud Butler Classics 374 photos, 76 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 765 photos, 150 members
- irish cycling 1,479 photos, 81 members
- Transport in Ireland 10,220 photos, 195 members
- Irish Buses 6,108 photos, 125 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 265,981 photos, 9,039 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 34,158 photos, 2,807 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,628 photos, 262 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,780 photos, 734 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 33,937 photos, 3,070 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,869 photos, 64,214 members
- I Shoot Film 2,307,279 photos, 93,822 members
- Mamiya 6 9,693 photos, 694 members
- Contax G1&G2 43,662 photos, 2,849 members
- Yashica Electro 35 33,270 photos, 5,178 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 340,443 photos, 14,232 members
- Analog Photography 1,744,277 photos, 38,440 members
- Star Wars Fans United 30,381 photos, 3,161 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,555 photos, 283 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 63,753 photos, 7,249 members
- Minolta 84,430 photos, 3,518 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 188,243 photos, 17,013 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,334 photos, 381 members
- Yashica T5/T4 27,560 photos, 2,241 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,291 photos, 517 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,189 photos, 269 members
- Contax T2 30,555 photos, 2,505 members
- Konica Cameras 11,253 photos, 709 members
- the power of APS 840 photos, 56 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,086 photos, 511 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 72,429 photos, 6,740 members
- Olympus Users 419,073 photos, 7,745 members
- Brooklyn 113,873 photos, 5,373 members
- Velo-Orange 2,027 photos, 380 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,820 photos, 907 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,375 members
- Curbed 65,859 photos, 1,725 members
- Nikon D90 973,180 photos, 36,809 members
- foursquare 978 photos, 546 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 879 photos, 207 members
- Riots 1,440 photos, 335 members
- Lower East Side 6,067 photos, 303 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: