Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 25,950 photos, 2,068 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,752 photos, 325 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,428 photos, 1,660 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 39,656 photos, 8,097 members
- Poor Places 6,249 photos, 440 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,912 photos, 2,107 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,155 photos, 584 members
- Claud Butler Classics 389 photos, 79 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 1,030 photos, 168 members
- irish cycling 1,485 photos, 85 members
- Transport in Ireland 15,484 photos, 217 members
- Irish Buses 10,893 photos, 150 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 274,341 photos, 9,139 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 36,576 photos, 2,969 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,683 photos, 271 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 10,011 photos, 774 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 35,632 photos, 3,339 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,920 photos, 69,812 members
- I Shoot Film 2,382,803 photos, 98,444 members
- Mamiya 6 10,335 photos, 764 members
- Contax G1&G2 45,720 photos, 3,038 members
- Yashica Electro 35 34,380 photos, 5,432 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 356,827 photos, 14,843 members
- Analog Photography 1,897,944 photos, 42,870 members
- Star Wars Fans United 34,531 photos, 3,425 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,527 photos, 300 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 66,100 photos, 8,534 members
- Minolta 87,386 photos, 3,631 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 194,592 photos, 18,197 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,588 photos, 385 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,576 photos, 2,352 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,181 photos, 538 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,153 photos, 267 members
- Contax T2 32,410 photos, 2,694 members
- Konica Cameras 11,867 photos, 729 members
- the power of APS 978 photos, 64 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,768 photos, 529 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 74,757 photos, 7,029 members
- Olympus Users 474,985 photos, 8,479 members
- Brooklyn 117,564 photos, 5,484 members
- Velo-Orange 2,148 photos, 399 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,899 photos, 942 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,355 members
- Curbed 69,280 photos, 1,780 members
- Nikon D90 1,006,824 photos, 37,032 members
- foursquare 982 photos, 541 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 898 photos, 220 members
- Riots 1,527 photos, 353 members
- Lower East Side 6,181 photos, 305 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: