Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 25,343 photos, 1,992 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,770 photos, 328 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,224 photos, 1,608 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 39,240 photos, 7,899 members
- Poor Places 5,759 photos, 432 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,540 photos, 2,049 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,086 photos, 555 members
- Claud Butler Classics 389 photos, 78 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 817 photos, 157 members
- irish cycling 1,480 photos, 82 members
- Transport in Ireland 12,291 photos, 207 members
- Irish Buses 7,012 photos, 139 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 269,098 photos, 9,047 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 35,229 photos, 2,854 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,648 photos, 264 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,819 photos, 756 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 34,521 photos, 3,180 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,880 photos, 66,401 members
- I Shoot Film 2,338,015 photos, 95,730 members
- Mamiya 6 9,943 photos, 725 members
- Contax G1&G2 44,818 photos, 2,940 members
- Yashica Electro 35 33,684 photos, 5,277 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 347,839 photos, 14,466 members
- Analog Photography 1,811,650 photos, 40,309 members
- Star Wars Fans United 32,344 photos, 3,271 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,543 photos, 289 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 64,733 photos, 7,854 members
- Minolta 85,419 photos, 3,560 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 190,696 photos, 17,517 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,431 photos, 384 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,001 photos, 2,283 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,676 photos, 524 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,192 photos, 269 members
- Contax T2 31,721 photos, 2,606 members
- Konica Cameras 11,610 photos, 719 members
- the power of APS 857 photos, 57 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,263 photos, 517 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 73,471 photos, 6,874 members
- Olympus Users 439,520 photos, 8,017 members
- Brooklyn 115,113 photos, 5,412 members
- Velo-Orange 2,059 photos, 387 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,856 photos, 921 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,363 members
- Curbed 67,039 photos, 1,747 members
- Nikon D90 989,038 photos, 36,905 members
- foursquare 984 photos, 544 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 899 photos, 213 members
- Riots 1,483 photos, 340 members
- Lower East Side 6,130 photos, 302 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: