Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 22,532 photos, 1,775 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,814 photos, 345 members
- Fujifilm Instax 10,814 photos, 1,417 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 35,673 photos, 7,142 members
- Poor Places 5,066 photos, 403 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 13,442 photos, 1,844 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 1,746 photos, 487 members
- Claud Butler Classics 320 photos, 64 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 673 photos, 128 members
- irish cycling 1,427 photos, 78 members
- Transport in Ireland 8,135 photos, 171 members
- Irish Buses 5,922 photos, 100 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 249,013 photos, 8,881 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 30,270 photos, 2,556 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,362 photos, 250 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 8,974 photos, 691 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 31,251 photos, 2,647 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,866 photos, 59,342 members
- I Shoot Film 2,168,401 photos, 88,503 members
- Mamiya 6 8,210 photos, 591 members
- Contax G1&G2 39,612 photos, 2,546 members
- Yashica Electro 35 31,601 photos, 4,742 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 311,971 photos, 13,414 members
- Analog Photography 1,531,182 photos, 34,264 members
- Star Wars Fans United 26,959 photos, 2,858 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,441 photos, 251 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 58,219 photos, 6,465 members
- Minolta 79,742 photos, 3,397 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 176,091 photos, 15,745 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 8,808 photos, 375 members
- Yashica T5/T4 25,899 photos, 2,057 members
- Film in Baltimore 13,932 photos, 509 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,172 photos, 262 members
- Contax T2 27,660 photos, 2,191 members
- Konica Cameras 10,208 photos, 662 members
- the power of APS 335 photos, 49 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 4,908 photos, 481 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 68,671 photos, 6,331 members
- Olympus Users 359,594 photos, 7,009 members
- Brooklyn 108,285 photos, 5,184 members
- Velo-Orange 1,884 photos, 357 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 83 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,721 photos, 859 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,428 members
- Curbed 61,286 photos, 1,635 members
- Nikon D90 921,603 photos, 36,207 members
- foursquare 996 photos, 556 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 832 photos, 197 members
- Riots 1,290 photos, 317 members
- Lower East Side 5,965 photos, 301 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
27th October, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
23rd April, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
10th March, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
18th December, 2006
11th November, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
7th July, 2006
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
27th November, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: