Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 25,672 photos, 2,030 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,759 photos, 326 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,343 photos, 1,624 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 39,559 photos, 8,002 members
- Poor Places 6,006 photos, 437 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 16,019 photos, 2,118 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,141 photos, 564 members
- Claud Butler Classics 390 photos, 79 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 848 photos, 163 members
- irish cycling 1,486 photos, 84 members
- Transport in Ireland 13,692 photos, 211 members
- Irish Buses 7,663 photos, 143 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 271,970 photos, 9,102 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 35,808 photos, 2,912 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,646 photos, 266 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,911 photos, 762 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 35,051 photos, 3,257 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,885 photos, 68,114 members
- I Shoot Film 2,359,533 photos, 97,119 members
- Mamiya 6 10,099 photos, 743 members
- Contax G1&G2 45,612 photos, 2,983 members
- Yashica Electro 35 34,065 photos, 5,354 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 352,303 photos, 14,678 members
- Analog Photography 1,852,861 photos, 41,569 members
- Star Wars Fans United 33,449 photos, 3,330 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,547 photos, 295 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 65,360 photos, 8,225 members
- Minolta 86,441 photos, 3,596 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 192,630 photos, 17,879 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,497 photos, 385 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,455 photos, 2,315 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,905 photos, 529 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,205 photos, 268 members
- Contax T2 32,108 photos, 2,654 members
- Konica Cameras 11,723 photos, 723 members
- the power of APS 902 photos, 60 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,585 photos, 518 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 74,011 photos, 6,954 members
- Olympus Users 454,814 photos, 8,230 members
- Brooklyn 116,412 photos, 5,448 members
- Velo-Orange 2,093 photos, 396 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,876 photos, 929 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,360 members
- Curbed 68,120 photos, 1,767 members
- Nikon D90 996,846 photos, 36,963 members
- foursquare 984 photos, 543 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 898 photos, 219 members
- Riots 1,495 photos, 346 members
- Lower East Side 6,159 photos, 305 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: