Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 26,210 photos, 2,100 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,752 photos, 325 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,782 photos, 1,685 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 40,207 photos, 8,158 members
- Poor Places 6,398 photos, 443 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,887 photos, 2,098 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,150 photos, 594 members
- Claud Butler Classics 390 photos, 79 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 1,204 photos, 170 members
- irish cycling 1,493 photos, 86 members
- Transport in Ireland 16,592 photos, 219 members
- Irish Buses 11,411 photos, 152 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 276,605 photos, 9,158 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 37,177 photos, 3,015 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,694 photos, 274 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,995 photos, 785 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 35,985 photos, 3,405 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,932 photos, 70,825 members
- I Shoot Film 2,403,401 photos, 99,413 members
- Mamiya 6 10,572 photos, 788 members
- Contax G1&G2 46,176 photos, 3,074 members
- Yashica Electro 35 34,603 photos, 5,489 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 361,309 photos, 14,963 members
- Analog Photography 1,932,989 photos, 43,782 members
- Star Wars Fans United 35,270 photos, 3,496 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,529 photos, 305 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 66,799 photos, 8,761 members
- Minolta 87,815 photos, 3,656 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 196,001 photos, 18,464 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,560 photos, 386 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,781 photos, 2,364 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,298 photos, 541 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,156 photos, 268 members
- Contax T2 32,567 photos, 2,738 members
- Konica Cameras 11,961 photos, 729 members
- the power of APS 1,020 photos, 65 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,845 photos, 529 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 75,315 photos, 7,078 members
- Olympus Users 488,263 photos, 8,609 members
- Brooklyn 117,444 photos, 5,518 members
- Velo-Orange 2,178 photos, 404 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,919 photos, 947 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,351 members
- Curbed 69,537 photos, 1,799 members
- Nikon D90 1,013,773 photos, 37,092 members
- foursquare 972 photos, 539 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 915 photos, 222 members
- Riots 1,527 photos, 355 members
- Lower East Side 6,218 photos, 307 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: