Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 22,573 photos, 1,780 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,814 photos, 345 members
- Fujifilm Instax 10,851 photos, 1,418 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 35,800 photos, 7,154 members
- Poor Places 5,055 photos, 404 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 13,460 photos, 1,848 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 1,755 photos, 486 members
- Claud Butler Classics 320 photos, 64 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 678 photos, 129 members
- irish cycling 1,427 photos, 78 members
- Transport in Ireland 8,163 photos, 172 members
- Irish Buses 5,965 photos, 99 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 249,344 photos, 8,884 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 30,351 photos, 2,554 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,364 photos, 250 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 8,989 photos, 692 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 31,303 photos, 2,652 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,864 photos, 59,496 members
- I Shoot Film 2,171,323 photos, 88,590 members
- Mamiya 6 8,225 photos, 593 members
- Contax G1&G2 39,672 photos, 2,550 members
- Yashica Electro 35 31,625 photos, 4,746 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 312,445 photos, 13,422 members
- Analog Photography 1,535,074 photos, 34,359 members
- Star Wars Fans United 27,037 photos, 2,862 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,438 photos, 251 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 58,255 photos, 6,502 members
- Minolta 79,798 photos, 3,400 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 176,354 photos, 15,780 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 8,813 photos, 376 members
- Yashica T5/T4 25,918 photos, 2,064 members
- Film in Baltimore 13,959 photos, 511 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,172 photos, 262 members
- Contax T2 27,732 photos, 2,194 members
- Konica Cameras 10,223 photos, 663 members
- the power of APS 335 photos, 49 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 4,920 photos, 481 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 68,730 photos, 6,332 members
- Olympus Users 360,945 photos, 7,017 members
- Brooklyn 108,414 photos, 5,184 members
- Velo-Orange 1,890 photos, 358 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 83 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,721 photos, 861 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,427 members
- Curbed 61,399 photos, 1,638 members
- Nikon D90 922,637 photos, 36,204 members
- foursquare 992 photos, 556 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 833 photos, 197 members
- Riots 1,290 photos, 317 members
- Lower East Side 5,967 photos, 301 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
27th October, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
23rd April, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
10th March, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
18th December, 2006
11th November, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
7th July, 2006
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
27th November, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: