Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 25,028 photos, 1,953 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,778 photos, 330 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,132 photos, 1,575 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 38,866 photos, 7,795 members
- Poor Places 5,526 photos, 419 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,338 photos, 2,039 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,042 photos, 544 members
- Claud Butler Classics 374 photos, 77 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 775 photos, 152 members
- irish cycling 1,480 photos, 81 members
- Transport in Ireland 10,514 photos, 197 members
- Irish Buses 6,219 photos, 126 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 266,432 photos, 9,044 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 34,320 photos, 2,809 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,621 photos, 263 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,796 photos, 739 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 34,205 photos, 3,101 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,879 photos, 64,629 members
- I Shoot Film 2,314,343 photos, 94,240 members
- Mamiya 6 9,763 photos, 706 members
- Contax G1&G2 43,917 photos, 2,870 members
- Yashica Electro 35 33,386 photos, 5,192 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 342,092 photos, 14,289 members
- Analog Photography 1,760,097 photos, 38,868 members
- Star Wars Fans United 30,538 photos, 3,183 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,555 photos, 284 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 64,197 photos, 7,394 members
- Minolta 84,746 photos, 3,524 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 189,104 photos, 17,107 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,352 photos, 382 members
- Yashica T5/T4 27,719 photos, 2,248 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,373 photos, 518 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,192 photos, 269 members
- Contax T2 30,993 photos, 2,529 members
- Konica Cameras 11,314 photos, 711 members
- the power of APS 843 photos, 56 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,129 photos, 513 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 72,673 photos, 6,770 members
- Olympus Users 423,880 photos, 7,819 members
- Brooklyn 114,204 photos, 5,385 members
- Velo-Orange 2,028 photos, 380 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,825 photos, 912 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,374 members
- Curbed 66,207 photos, 1,732 members
- Nikon D90 977,751 photos, 36,847 members
- foursquare 978 photos, 546 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 884 photos, 207 members
- Riots 1,447 photos, 336 members
- Lower East Side 6,089 photos, 304 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: