Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 26,578 photos, 2,142 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,754 photos, 326 members
- Fujifilm Instax 13,071 photos, 1,733 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 40,486 photos, 8,284 members
- Poor Places 6,569 photos, 452 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,714 photos, 2,087 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,188 photos, 615 members
- Claud Butler Classics 392 photos, 80 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 1,275 photos, 175 members
- irish cycling 1,497 photos, 86 members
- Transport in Ireland 17,325 photos, 222 members
- Irish Buses 11,474 photos, 158 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 279,849 photos, 9,201 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 37,908 photos, 3,065 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,764 photos, 276 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 10,181 photos, 802 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 36,774 photos, 3,498 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,941 photos, 72,420 members
- I Shoot Film 2,429,662 photos, 100,778 members
- Mamiya 6 10,847 photos, 810 members
- Contax G1&G2 46,737 photos, 3,116 members
- Yashica Electro 35 35,040 photos, 5,580 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 366,998 photos, 15,177 members
- Analog Photography 1,980,084 photos, 44,984 members
- Star Wars Fans United 37,292 photos, 3,640 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,525 photos, 316 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 67,619 photos, 9,060 members
- Minolta 88,787 photos, 3,694 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 197,933 photos, 18,804 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,651 photos, 389 members
- Yashica T5/T4 29,248 photos, 2,389 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,528 photos, 541 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,160 photos, 271 members
- Contax T2 33,090 photos, 2,815 members
- Konica Cameras 12,058 photos, 738 members
- the power of APS 1,085 photos, 68 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 7,056 photos, 541 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 76,081 photos, 7,190 members
- Olympus Users 502,723 photos, 8,836 members
- Brooklyn 118,751 photos, 5,567 members
- Velo-Orange 2,206 photos, 411 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,933 photos, 958 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,335 members
- Curbed 70,795 photos, 1,816 members
- Nikon D90 1,022,301 photos, 37,181 members
- foursquare 972 photos, 538 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 906 photos, 223 members
- Riots 1,552 photos, 358 members
- Lower East Side 6,231 photos, 307 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: