Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 25,811 photos, 2,055 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,756 photos, 325 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,500 photos, 1,634 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 39,742 photos, 8,028 members
- Poor Places 6,107 photos, 437 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,936 photos, 2,112 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,143 photos, 575 members
- Claud Butler Classics 389 photos, 79 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 876 photos, 166 members
- irish cycling 1,485 photos, 84 members
- Transport in Ireland 14,306 photos, 214 members
- Irish Buses 10,319 photos, 146 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 272,659 photos, 9,113 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 36,092 photos, 2,938 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,670 photos, 269 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,942 photos, 769 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 35,309 photos, 3,297 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,897 photos, 68,817 members
- I Shoot Film 2,369,191 photos, 97,727 members
- Mamiya 6 10,200 photos, 755 members
- Contax G1&G2 45,718 photos, 3,008 members
- Yashica Electro 35 34,284 photos, 5,391 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 354,254 photos, 14,752 members
- Analog Photography 1,872,540 photos, 42,136 members
- Star Wars Fans United 33,869 photos, 3,363 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,526 photos, 299 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 65,739 photos, 8,353 members
- Minolta 87,104 photos, 3,605 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 193,447 photos, 18,010 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,540 photos, 385 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,553 photos, 2,325 members
- Film in Baltimore 16,043 photos, 534 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,207 photos, 267 members
- Contax T2 32,202 photos, 2,674 members
- Konica Cameras 11,827 photos, 727 members
- the power of APS 956 photos, 61 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,661 photos, 522 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 74,439 photos, 6,993 members
- Olympus Users 463,624 photos, 8,342 members
- Brooklyn 117,085 photos, 5,463 members
- Velo-Orange 2,103 photos, 396 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,883 photos, 933 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,360 members
- Curbed 68,644 photos, 1,774 members
- Nikon D90 1,000,875 photos, 36,990 members
- foursquare 984 photos, 542 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 898 photos, 218 members
- Riots 1,504 photos, 349 members
- Lower East Side 6,172 photos, 305 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: