Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
Photos of elkue (7)
- CONTAX T3 25,545 photos, 2,017 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,759 photos, 327 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,279 photos, 1,614 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 39,376 photos, 7,958 members
- Poor Places 5,877 photos, 437 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,512 photos, 2,046 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,116 photos, 559 members
- Claud Butler Classics 388 photos, 78 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 833 photos, 160 members
- irish cycling 1,486 photos, 84 members
- Transport in Ireland 13,137 photos, 207 members
- Irish Buses 7,386 photos, 141 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 270,829 photos, 9,068 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 35,530 photos, 2,886 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,641 photos, 264 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,921 photos, 758 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 34,724 photos, 3,222 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,878 photos, 67,350 members
- I Shoot Film 2,349,569 photos, 96,495 members
- Mamiya 6 10,035 photos, 730 members
- Contax G1&G2 45,244 photos, 2,963 members
- Yashica Electro 35 33,912 photos, 5,323 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 350,361 photos, 14,602 members
- Analog Photography 1,835,183 photos, 41,006 members
- Star Wars Fans United 33,075 photos, 3,301 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,548 photos, 292 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 65,105 photos, 8,060 members
- Minolta 85,916 photos, 3,579 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 191,622 photos, 17,728 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,474 photos, 385 members
- Yashica T5/T4 28,330 photos, 2,296 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,782 photos, 527 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,199 photos, 269 members
- Contax T2 31,916 photos, 2,632 members
- Konica Cameras 11,706 photos, 723 members
- the power of APS 890 photos, 59 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,525 photos, 518 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 73,890 photos, 6,921 members
- Olympus Users 447,917 photos, 8,131 members
- Brooklyn 115,840 photos, 5,432 members
- Velo-Orange 2,086 photos, 391 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,871 photos, 925 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,363 members
- Curbed 67,681 photos, 1,758 members
- Nikon D90 993,576 photos, 36,936 members
- foursquare 984 photos, 544 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 895 photos, 217 members
- Riots 1,493 photos, 342 members
- Lower East Side 6,146 photos, 305 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: