Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 25,144 photos, 1,979 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,777 photos, 329 members
- Fujifilm Instax 12,166 photos, 1,593 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 39,062 photos, 7,865 members
- Poor Places 5,684 photos, 428 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 15,566 photos, 2,056 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 2,067 photos, 553 members
- Claud Butler Classics 390 photos, 78 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 799 photos, 155 members
- irish cycling 1,480 photos, 81 members
- Transport in Ireland 11,333 photos, 207 members
- Irish Buses 6,719 photos, 133 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 268,130 photos, 9,044 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 34,866 photos, 2,836 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,637 photos, 263 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 9,838 photos, 750 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 34,557 photos, 3,151 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,869 photos, 65,683 members
- I Shoot Film 2,329,644 photos, 95,151 members
- Mamiya 6 9,870 photos, 719 members
- Contax G1&G2 44,486 photos, 2,911 members
- Yashica Electro 35 33,632 photos, 5,245 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 345,913 photos, 14,393 members
- Analog Photography 1,791,391 photos, 39,705 members
- Star Wars Fans United 31,327 photos, 3,229 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,556 photos, 288 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 65,428 photos, 7,667 members
- Minolta 84,940 photos, 3,543 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 190,055 photos, 17,331 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 9,408 photos, 383 members
- Yashica T5/T4 27,932 photos, 2,271 members
- Film in Baltimore 15,557 photos, 518 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,192 photos, 269 members
- Contax T2 31,383 photos, 2,584 members
- Konica Cameras 11,523 photos, 715 members
- the power of APS 854 photos, 57 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 6,200 photos, 515 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 73,270 photos, 6,832 members
- Olympus Users 433,118 photos, 7,946 members
- Brooklyn 115,050 photos, 5,402 members
- Velo-Orange 2,049 photos, 383 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 115 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,855 photos, 916 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,367 members
- Curbed 66,816 photos, 1,740 members
- Nikon D90 984,586 photos, 36,870 members
- foursquare 978 photos, 544 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 889 photos, 209 members
- Riots 1,461 photos, 336 members
- Lower East Side 6,119 photos, 302 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
October 27th, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
April 23rd, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
March 10th, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
December 18th, 2006
November 11th, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
July 7th, 2006
Irene Tejarachi Hess says:
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
November 27th, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: