Funny video with my daughter Julia:
- Histoires d'Ô 5,499 photos, 406 members
- Flair and Square 25,868 photos, 882 members
- artificial, man made-nature, patterns in natural environments, 11,088 photos, 612 members
- Vancouver Biennale 1,443 photos, 230 members
- ART for Kitchen & Dining room WALL 22,567 photos, 1,232 members
- µ~stract 18,333 photos, 791 members
- SwissCanadianColors 823 photos, 50 members
- FLOOR paradisus 1,116 photos, 84 members
- FLOOR tertius... 6,814 photos, 544 members
- flickrjob-EXPO 358 photos, 144 members
- Flickr Vancouver 36,601 photos, 653 members
- 35+ faves/ P 1- F 2 1,255 photos, 198 members
- Switzerland 248,908 photos, 10,578 members
- FLOOR secundus (post 1, award 2)..... Welcome to Floor pink 10,040 photos, 804 members
- 25 Faves and less than 500 Views (when added) 3,169 photos, 1,234 members
- Photo Art Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 23,316 photos, 635 members
- Monday Blues/ Post 1- Award 2 18,833 photos, 2,326 members
- The Georgia Straight 55,339 photos, 1,038 members
- Abstract Photo Excellence (Step Up Group) ~ Post 1= Com 2 4,860 photos, 728 members
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 51,655 photos, 2,537 members
- Photo Art Non-Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 4,871 photos, 269 members
- Maximal minimalism 17,239 photos, 1,268 members
- Canada from Sea to Sea 389,405 photos, 9,805 members
- WHITE in/on/between WHITE (no black & white) 32,624 photos, 1,912 members
- Lines&Curves - P1:C1 - no nature, no humans! 187,522 photos, 14,661 members
- Structures with a touch of Abstract (architecture!) post1/award2 31,260 photos, 2,825 members
- Bare Minimum (P1 = C2) ~ Sweeper now in place 32,455 photos, 1,324 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist 50,273 photos, 4,444 members
- 紙の秘密°°°paper°secrets (P 1/ C 2) 1,823 photos, 79 members
- C H A I R square 2,192 photos, 121 members
- 15 Faves and less than 300 Views (when added) 5,890 photos, 1,364 members
- ZYD Radio NUNES 11,090 photos, 274 members
- no_name_art 32,233 photos, 392 members
- MINIMAL black&white 53,036 photos, 9,128 members
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 114,378 photos, 12,731 members
- simply city 12,093 photos, 1,326 members
- I love colours (post 1, award 2) 19,126 photos, 1,278 members
- details 10 + faves (POST ONE = FAVE TWO) 4,733 photos, 273 members
- 1-2-3 Abstract Architecture - P/1 Comment 2 38,228 photos, 4,677 members
- For Eggs Only 1,422 photos, 411 members
- Abstract Architecture 47,258 photos, 3,428 members
- bitches brew | NO PEOPLE!!! 335,373 photos, 4,268 members
- Your BestMinimalShot! 16,559 photos, 5,685 members
- #3/...flickrjob's third 5,258 photos, 220 members
- Abstract Reality 144,641 photos, 6,861 members
- 100 Faves and less than 2000 Views(when posted) 4,443 photos, 569 members
- 75 Faves and less than 1500 Views(when posted) 2,102 photos, 551 members
- 20 Faves and less than 400 Views (when added) 6,035 photos, 1,774 members
- Pritzker Prize First Choice 4,591 photos, 1,393 members
- #2/...flickrjob premium (P1 - AW2) 8,316 photos, 596 members
"Wit, flair and originality. And did I say talent?
What more can one ask for in a photostream?
By the way, if that's not enough, losy is also Chief Umbra of the Slatted Shadow Dimension."
November 7th, 2012
"Losy it has a brilliant eye, colorful, ironic his pictures were a revelation for me.I later discovered his photographs, but now they do not lose the opportunity to move to look at his photo album. ! Unfortunately, drinking cappuccino in the afternoon, but ... nobody is perfect
June 3rd, 2009
Amit Basu says:
"You gotta love Losy's work. There is no other way, really. Her work is very creative, unlike a lot of us who just capture whats there. Losy creates new things, and thats wonderful.
Losy is one of the photographers on Flickr that brought on the "wow" moment for me, so she will always be special.
Keep playing with light, Losy. The best is yet to come."
May 31st, 2009
"A wonderful sense of humour, a glorious sense of colour and a sense of modesty that's very, very rare - that's Losy. She's also one half of the best comedy duo on Flckr. (The other half is probably hanging around in a bar wearing his Homer Simpson slippers...)
I don't normally pay her compliments but she probably won't spot that I've sent her a testimonial so I'm safe..."
December 6th, 2008
Anne Strickland says:
"Losy has one of the most interesting photo streams on flickr. Her artistic eye and flair for creativity allow her to present us with an ever surprising flow of stunning images which provide us with whimsical entertainment or provoke us to think about something deeply meaningful. Losy's images are beautifully and imaginatively photographed.
In addition, Losy is a caring flickr friend and I am so proud to have her as a friend. Her charming and witty comments on my own stream never fail to bring a smile. Losy, I love your style!"
September 9th, 2008
yushimoto_02 [christian] says:
"It was definitely time to write a testimonial for Losy and for sure she is the person to deserve one! Losy is a great friend and supporter – always there with very friendly and encouraging comments full of humour. Losy’s compositions speak a very personal language, they are very artistic, full of elegance and fresh ideas – so don’t miss any of them! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend Losy. I am looking forward to see more of your work!"
September 2nd, 2008
"This is the best artist here at this world we know, ive learnt everything i know from this stream and the inspiration that brings...
mmmmoh! sorry, i thought i was writing a testimony to another person, im so so so --- sorry!
you are good too!!!
August 23rd, 2008
"I have been viewing losy's work now for well over a year--since I first came to Flickr. She is one of my favorite photographers due to her relentless pursuit of the art she finds in everyday life. Her photographs are brilliant compositions that never cease to surprise and delight me. I've rarely seen such unique and innovative work and her photographic technique is superb. Her work invariably has a very pleasing harmony and balance to it. And her use of light is impeccable. It's always a treat to see anything new that losy has posted because I know it's going to be great. It is a singular pleasure being friends with her here on Flickr."
August 21st, 2008
"losy...her stream is a variety and mixture of "Heidi is in the land of oz" and "let the mama play". with successfully results and a good sense of humour she captured my attention. you never know what's coming out when she is in an experimental mood. truly, losy is an artist with an eye for things most of us don't see. so people, enjoy her stream and do not listen to the Drunken...because she paid all his withdrawal treatments, but obviously not enough for the testimonial he has written for her..."
March 4th, 2008
"Jesus...........with nothing else to do cos Flickr is a load of crap!!!.........thought i'd just do a few chores........the ones I'm too busy normally to worry about.
So in the interests of public health and safety.......I'd just like to warn people out there in "Flickrland"................
"Don't look at Losy's Pics!!!!"............"They are Crap!!!"
I feel much better now.........I really do..............
That's my good deed for the day..........."
February 29th, 2008
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"Pure talent at it's richest !"
March 3rd, 2008
"losy is an incredible photographer but what makes her so great isent her camera not her equipment, no its her skill. losy is one of the few photographers out there with the skill to take a picture so good that it exceles in everyway. she knows how to work her camera and thats why her images are better then those taken with a high quality DSLR. she proves that it is not the equipment that makes the picture happen but the photographer that makes it all a reality.
keep up the great work losy im counting on ya! = )"
December 29th, 2007
"Losy is very supportive.....a great contact. I enjoy her images they are beautiful. She's so creative!
Have a Great Flickr Day my friend!
November 27th, 2007
"Since discovering losy's beautiful photostream and all the wonderful comments she leaves me, I feel enlightened, humored and love the shots she takes of flowers and her constant use of color to brighten my day. Take the time and look at what she sees. You will not regret it!"
September 26th, 2007
"Losy has a quirky view of the world.
In fact one could describe her vision and taste as decidedly 'scheps'!
She's always guaranteed to be creative in her photography as in her gardening, and could be described as being completely addicted to flickr, which is really no bad thing!"
September 5th, 2007
- February 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken