If you'd like to link to my photos in blogs and such, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thank you!
Visit my blog
Visit my Facebook fan page
Wear. Smile. Repeat.
Lorimarsha’s sumptuous, stylish, vintage-inspired designs set stylish women apart through her unexpected mix of color, textiles and trims. Her head turning garments are known for their unique reverse treatments...creating smiles when the wearer walks away.
Her most recent enterprise is a flea market style shop on Etsy. www.etsy.com/shop/RefindGoods?ref=si_shop where she specializes in vintage plastics, textiles, mid-century games, industrial metal and unusual textiles and trims.
You can follow her blog at www.lorimarsha.com where she writes about her current projects and shares her colorful, inspiring photographs. To make an appointment to see her line, she can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Recycled. One-of-a-kind. Always.
Photos of lorimarsha (8)
- Remembering Western Airlines (WAL) 378 photos, 68 members
- Everyday Matters group 116,066 photos, 4,409 members
- Where We Cook 1,623 photos, 237 members
- Home&Decor ! 31,251 photos, 1,568 members
- *the GLASS MENAGERIE* ArtGlass by INVITATION only 5,252 photos, 1,016 members
- > REUSE > RECRIE > RECICLE > 12,313 photos, 1,398 members
- >>>Recycled Jewelry<<< 1,870 photos, 431 members
- aprons as fashion 494 photos, 57 members
- Yoga 11,923 photos, 4,406 members
- MACRO LOVERS 30,331 photos, 1,163 members
- Creepy Dolls 13,554 photos, 1,827 members
- BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA 35,918 photos, 1,840 members
- Vintage Shoes 2,445 photos, 582 members
- Lucite, Resin, Acrylic! 808 photos, 131 members
- Inland Empire 21,641 photos, 866 members
- mother nature by the god of your choice 976 photos, 78 members
- i was found on the street 318 photos, 96 members
- you are what you wear 254 photos, 98 members
- Writing Machines 7,543 photos, 10,500 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 404,992 photos, 104,619 members
- London Tube 58,528 photos, 18,185 members
- Textures for Layers 15,211 photos, 16,468 members
- Texture 130,165 photos, 8,894 members
- Good Paper Goods 20,070 photos, 2,072 members
- Show us the contents of your bag, purse, wallet and pocket 2,107 photos, 1,536 members
- MADE for the HOLIDAYS! 4,770 photos, 582 members
- Handmade for the Holidays 4,857 photos, 302 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,894 photos, 469 members
- Belvedere Vienna 505 photos, 96 members
- Etsy Self Portrait Thursday 902 photos, 133 members
- House Voyeurism -- Houseblogs.net 1,449 photos, 176 members
- Garden Junk vs Garden Art 2,363 photos, 357 members
- The Best of Home & Garden 483 photos, 191 members
- The Inspirational Garden - NO INDIVIDUAL FLOWERS 10,593 photos, 1,158 members
- Etsy Open Studios 5,023 photos, 3,232 members
- creative collage and art decoupage 52,164 photos, 2,934 members
- Vintage Toys 18,697 photos, 1,750 members
- Monday Photo Challenges and Thursday Retreads 1,960 photos, 217 members
- Vintage Typography 23,418 photos, 3,434 members
- Matchbook Madness 7,056 photos, 127 members
- Matchbooks & Collectible Matchbooks 7,831 photos, 276 members
- Vintage Matchbooks and Matchboxes 8,273 photos, 546 members
- Apartment Therapy LA Group Pool 4,675 photos, 724 members
- Bauer Pottery Loves You, Why Don't you Love it Back? 288 photos, 76 members
- 20th Century Pottery & Glass 9,015 photos, 335 members
- Potteries of California 1,901 photos, 375 members
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden 479 photos, 44 members
- red is my type 1,262 photos, 95 members
- Etsy Portraits 578 photos, 873 members
- Make Nice 529 photos, 69 members
holly joy 2 the world says:
"LoriMarsha is the reason i joined flickr! I have never been so inpired by one woman's artistic flair! She is pure genius.Shes also so kind and thoughtful, im grateful! This is the photostream you want to look at if you want to see fashion at its best!! Im a huge fan and would direct everyone here for a good smile and "oooh Ahhh " moment :)"
September 10th, 2008
"Lori is one of the most creative and inspiring designers on Flickr. She can turn a bit of this and a little of that, and turn it into stunningly elegant runway quality couture. Her clothing and jewelry designs are always fresh, vibrant, and delightful; and she's an insightful, bright, warm, and lovely person, who I'm honored to call a friend. I could spend hours looking at what she's wearing, and each and every room in her beautiful home, and what's cooking in the kitchen, and who's come by to visit, and what she's up to in the studio. Lori is like a powerful little one woman hurricane of color and style, and I am sure you'll find her as rich of a source of inspiration as I do!"
July 6th, 2008
"never meet lorimarsha in person, but her profile speaks for herself!she is a great person...with such a big heart.her creations are special and unique......and for me her pics are really a source of inspiration! :)"
April 22nd, 2008
pilu qui says:
"WoW!! I adore your work . Lorimarsha is a big big big inspiration for meee :-D
wonderful smile :-)))
greetings from barcelona!!!"
January 23rd, 2008
"Lori is so full of vibrant colour and light, I have to squint my eyes through tears of joy. Thank you for befriending me.
October 31st, 2007
"Lorimarsha is someone I see myself emulating often. She's become quite an inspiration to me since I joined flickr. I adore her creativity, quirkiness, individuality, and beauty! Stumbling upon this lovely and hip lady's flickr account has been a real treat!"
August 15th, 2007
"Lorimarsha's photos are the most intriguing mix of color, creativity, beauty, family, love-of-the-earth, humor, and sheer positive energy. Finding Lori on flickr has rocked my world, made me think, made me laugh, and occasionaly, made me wipe away a tear or two.
Lori's zest for life is a ray of sunshine. I am so happy to call her a friend, and so grateful to call her an inspiration. It's exhilarating to watch her photography skills blossom, it's a great ride!
Shine on, Lori, you're such a bright light!"
July 14th, 2007
"Lori's creative mind is amazing!!! I love how she just knows how to put things together. She just has an eye for who belongs to whom. Take time to look at her photos they are so rich in textures, colors and fun!!
And don't forget that she has an Etsy shop!
Thanks Lori for being you!"
March 21st, 2007
"lori is a big inspiration and touchstone for me. though i do not know her well, she echos my love of color and mixing it up and recycling in clothes and other things. she does it so well! every look at each new posted pic gives me a big sigh of a clean cool day and excitement in my heart. thank you, lori!
March 14th, 2007
- December 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken