Professional photographer and studio owner
If you're looking for current work, I don't put it on Flickr. You can find examples on my website at www.studioefoto.com.
My images are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission.
About blogging... Please have the courtesy not to blog my images without my written permission.
- The Wallpaper Group 390 photos, 119 members
- texture whores 101,668 photos, 4,835 members
- Totally FREE textures (no Creative Commons!) 5,287 photos, 938 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 75,133 photos, 6,416 members
- Wedding Albums and Layouts 16,231 photos, 3,116 members
- Modern Pinup Images 19,691 photos, 2,389 members
- The New Boudoir 80 photos, 1,124 members
- Best Textures 17,085 photos, 4,924 members
- Presetting Lightroom 117,081 photos, 14,158 members
- Sports Portraits 3,963 photos, 2,124 members
- SPORTS ACTION 498,220 photos, 31,231 members
Alin Ciubotaru says:
"Liza must be the most professional amateur photograph I met so far on flickR. Beside the good gear, you cannot help noticing her good technique and composition. She's the living proof that "being in the right place with the right light" it's not the essesnce of photography. My sinceere appreciation Liza."
September 13th, 2006
Velvet G says:
"I'm usually not a follower. It's not in my nature but I find myself time and again wanting to learn how to shoot the things that Liza shoots with such ease. When she was doing butterfly macro, I wanted to do it as well, but mine came up short. After she mastered that, she moved on and started shooting sports and it's been fun watching the quality of those shots improve and improve and improve. I wanted to try this as well, but I think I'll leave it to the pros. I can't touch what she's doing.
Always impressive and never stingy with a word of encouragement, Liza is exactly what Flickr means to me. I hope she never stops being who she is. Many of us are better off for it."
December 28th, 2005
Dawn Grobe says:
"Liza's photos have inspired me to look at things in a different way. I have long used PhotoShop and taken photos, but I don't often use them together in creative ways. The more I look at Liza's images, the more I see colors and objects as the focus of my photos. I like her crystal clear simple style."
August 3rd, 2005
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Photographer, Studio Owner, Old Hippie
- Studio E Photography