Using My Work:
You may use any of my images as your personal Desktop Wallpaper.
For all other uses please contact me via my website at:
About my photography:
I remember back to my early childhood and the year my parents took me, my sister and the little Ford Mustang that was our camper, kitchen and home for several weeks over thousands of miles of the South Western United States. Now if you have ever sat in the backseat of a Ford Mustang you already know its cramped quarters. Add a sister your same age and it can get really memorable. But the magnificent vistas I would experience over those few weeks would inspire me for the rest of my life and drive me to capture the stunning beauty of the little corner of the world I call home.
Yeah it's a lot of work carrying all the camera gear to just the right spot and then standing there in the cold and windblown scenes you see in my work but I'd have it no other way.
I also have to give credit to my lovely and very patient wife who is always there helping out and never complains even after the best shots have long disappeared with the setting sun. She's great and at least as much of the credit of the imagery you see here is due in large part to her support.
I love hearing from people and if you have read this far, I ask that you take a moment and drop me a comment or two. I much prefer them to a simple favorite.
If the scene so inspires you and you'd like to own it as your own a copy for yourself, please contact me via my website listed below.
LiquidMoonlight Photography & Art
Photos of Darvin Atkeson (5)
- A NATIONAL PARK 22,530 photos, 1,349 members
- Yosemite Falls 880 photos, 228 members
- TALLSHIPS2 3,151 photos, 380 members
- Hwy. 395 5,727 photos, 368 members
- Eastern Sierras 444 photos, 39 members
- Sierra Mountains Wilderness Areas - East Side 606 photos, 55 members
- Stunning Images 15,160 photos, 443 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 758 photos, 1,375 members
- A Hummingbirds Delight 8,641 photos, 372 members
- Hummingbirds Around the World 18,148 photos, 1,313 members
- Hummingbirds 58,220 photos, 5,569 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 2,322 photos, 26,196 members
- Aerial Firefighting 2,796 photos, 221 members
- Fire Bombers 5,080 photos, 436 members
- Fire & Rescue International 83,172 photos, 1,050 members
- Fire, Flame, Smoke, Fighters, Anything about Fire! 55,710 photos, 5,189 members
- FIRE FIRE FIRE 77,817 photos, 18,293 members
- Beautiful Lighthouses 1,309 photos, 219 members
- Critique: Help you and others become a better photographer 9,666 photos, 1,286 members
- California Vineyards and Wineries 6,853 photos, 510 members
- Vineyard Scenery 6,689 photos, 777 members
- Oakhurst Photography Club 199 photos, 27 members
- The Milky Way 29,513 photos, 6,059 members
- Yosemite Photography 4,532 photos, 841 members
- Yosemite Valley Shutter 1,383 photos, 232 members
- Gold Country - California 2,955 photos, 229 members
- SACRAMENTO PHOTOGRAPHERS 78,787 photos, 1,570 members
- Nuclear - Everything Nuclear 3,450 photos, 579 members
- Nuclear Power Stations 1,409 photos, 297 members
- Mount Diablo, California 2,379 photos, 265 members
- ★★ Nikon D800 - Nikon D800E - Images 206,384 photos, 4,447 members
- Project Weather 638,400 photos, 94,209 members
- Big Sur, California 12,631 photos, 1,855 members
- San Francisco Photo Guild 48,477 photos, 3,500 members
- San Francisco Bay Area Amateur Photographers 10,116 photos, 472 members
- Picturing California 71,524 photos, 1,127 members
- Beautiful California 145,248 photos, 3,966 members
- Comet PAN-STARRS 462 photos, 166 members
- SAN FRANCISCO: I LIVE here. (ONLY San Francisco residents!) 34,735 photos, 671 members
- San Francisco, One Per Day 20,732 photos, 1,251 members
- Christmas Lights 21,646 photos, 3,170 members
- CONTESTS FOR EVERYBODY 1 photo, 246 members
- Into the Night Photography 48,456 photos, 2,202 members
- Eastern Sierra Fall Color 2,878 photos, 252 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,037 photos, 2,490 members
- NASA Aviation 2,615 photos, 1,286 members
- Point Reyes on Point Reyes 246 photos, 104 members
- ShipWrecks 8,629 photos, 1,921 members
- Point Reyes National Seashore 5,403 photos, 655 members
- Roses 106,076 photos, 14,389 members
Concorde Nick says:
"I'm surprised no one has written a testimonial just yet! Well, let me be the first!
Darvin is an amazing guy whose talents range from photography to 3D computer generated art and everything in between.
I regularly borrow his images to use as my desktop wallpaper and marvel at the beauty of the places he has visited and captured with his eyes and camera.
Thanks for sharing your images with the world Darvin. You are truly gifted and I am very pleased to call you my friend!
Your Northern pal,
July 16th, 2010
- Darvin Atkeson
- November 2006
- San Bernardino, CA
- Bass Lake, CA, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Artist & Photographer, 3D CGI
- LiquidMoonlight Photography
- darvin [at] liquidmoonlight.com