I'm an Illustrator and hand lettering artist in London, UK

www.linziehunter.co.uk
www.twitter.com/linziehunter
www.drawger.com/linzie


Sign up to my mailing list

Photos of Linzie Hunter (11)

  • Girls Diamante Buckled Designed Sandal by unzelondon1
  • Greta Garbo's Apartment Block. by Linzie Hunter
  • linziepops by Linzie Hunter
  • new hair for twenty twelve by Linzie Hunter
  • Liz, Shakira, Me by Linzie Hunter
  • Bram Stokers Festival- Vampire's Ball, Whitby by Linzie Hunter
  • I love to smurf. by Linzie Hunter
  • inspiration board by Thereza Rowe
  • I've joined Tutormill by Linzie Hunter
  • Casting de Mascotas flyer by misako mimoko
  • Premio Destapa en el Inspiration Fest by m●n●bl●ck
  • Me by Linzie Hunter
 

Linzie Hunter's favorite photos from other Flickr members (101)

Following (618)

See more...

Groups (5050)

Show more... Show fewer...

Testimonials (1)

  • view profile

    Colin~Johnson says:

    "linzie is a tremendously creative illustrator with a great sense of color and composition. stylistically her work reminds me of works both modern and art that i remember fondly from my childhood. it's hard for me to believe that her work is primarily created on the computer. mostly because a good 95% of illustration work that i see created via the computer i find to be of poor quality. but linzie's work is at the top of the remaining 5% of what i consider to be truly great illustration work created via the use of a computer. this work is primarily created using the computer right? good stuff linzie! i look forward to seeing future works!!"

    27th June, 2006

Name:
Linzie Hunter
Joined:
May 2006
Hometown:
Glasgow
Currently:
London, UK
I am:
Female and Taken
Occupation:
Illustrator
Website:
Linzie Hunter Illustration