did you notice, well I wondered
what's the worst thing I could say
- Variant 1,813 photos, 2,619 members
- The Sun making another Scar Across my Sky 267 photos, 149 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 73,092 photos, 5,678 members
- respite 480 photos, 340 members
- Banque† 2,860 photos, 250 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 13,239 photos, 5,639 members
- near drowning 45 photos, 32 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 13,360 photos, 5,296 members
- /my first love 2,951 photos, 808 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,704 photos, 1,802 members
- luna de margarita 2,587 photos, 480 members
- HUH. Submissions 399,071 photos, 11,749 members
- positivexposure 1,413 photos, 322 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 4,385 photos, 3,459 members
- ◢◣◢◣◢◣ 390 photos, 561 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 148,456 photos, 5,994 members
- Booooooom.com! 395,560 photos, 18,705 members
- The Editions FP&CF present: TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK #2 8 photos, 478 members
- Please Just Wait Another Day 225 photos, 179 members
- if something in the deli aisle makes you cry 112 photos, 100 members
- PNEUMNEM 1,741 photos, 244 members
- open your chest and take the heart from it 244 photos, 380 members
- the archival moon 2,111 photos, 600 members
- the Other 40 photos, 15 members
- flickr rejects 87 photos, 33 members
- .EXPERIENCE 677 photos, 87 members
- Psychic Hearts 3,446 photos, 675 members
- PAPER TEETH 6,968 photos, 870 members
- for memory 10,435 photos, 413 members
- .EXP 48 photos, 35 members
- CUS Photo 30,092 photos, 1,678 members
- mélodieux ▲ lumière 1,294 photos, 240 members
- Wanted, Wanted 48 photos, 25 members
- the moon goes round the bend 498 photos, 83 members
- I Shoot Film 2,559,281 photos, 105,833 members
- its just a dream 75,292 photos, 2,776 members
"Up on a hill, that's where we begin,
This little story, a long time ago.
Start to pretend, stop pretending
It seems this game is simply never-ending"
August 16th, 2010
nathan lessard says:
"lauren you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good."
February 15th, 2010
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no words right now but ill stop to think of some.
perfect, original, true, the best?
haha i suck. your photos dont :)"
November 19th, 2009
Rebecca Williams. says:
"Better than Emily Haines, French horror flicks or multi-purpose bat emoticons (three of my favourite things) is what, or who, Lauren is.
Her photos are more than inspirational, they're motivational. They are the very fleeting "Other" in ourselves, the things we wish we could capture but don't. They provoke, evoke, provide a way of reminiscing into not only our own pasts but into other pasts as well. 10th dimensional, if you will. Dreams and nightmares printed on paper in the (dark)dreamscape(room).
Lauren deserves so much more credit than she gets, or even gives herself, for her photos and for her very being. The more incredulous thing is that she can be content with that, while most can't, and still carry on, as well as provide excellent company and dependable friendship.
Yes, this testimonial is long as hell but really, it should be much longer.
Thank you, Lauren."
October 26th, 2009
"I hope you know how magical your photos are. Especially, ESPECIALLY, your film. Gah, it's so wonderful. I just wanted to stress that there, ha."
August 11th, 2009
Michela Heim says:
"You have a magnificent talent. Your photographs are haunting, beautiful and rare. I look at them, and find myself thinking about them for hours later. You do something to me that a very few other photographers do. You are such an inspiration to me and you always will be."
August 7th, 2009
Brother -in- Spirit says:
"some bloody brilliant art, her photographs reach out and pull you into this other realm - a realm of emotion, concept and really something you look at and think of as a movie. her photos tell a series of different stories thick with mystery and illusive grandeur."
July 24th, 2009
"Your photography is so unique, so much different from anything else I've seen. You're not just a teenager taking pictures, you're an artist, you're inspiring."
July 1st, 2009
"she's a mermaid
with photos like sleepy films
shown on projectors in the veiled night sky
beauty is she and the things she does."
May 21st, 2009
"you, my dear, are amazing, yet unrecognized. your photos are unique and creative, like i've never seen before. i think i accidentally copied one...sorry...:P"
March 6th, 2009
- December 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken