I am a visual explorer based in the Pacific Northwest. My curiosity lends itself to an eye for transforming mundane into fascinating. I alternate between a Canon DLSR and my iPhone 5. The spontaneity enabled by the iPhone has especially opened new avenues for capturing the little everyday moments that attract the eye.
Whether on my iPhone or shooting with my Canon DSLR, looking at a landscape or a street scene, I seek to capture shape, color, and form.
- Mount Rainier National Park NPS (Creative Commons) 2,625 photos, 530 members
- 99% Invisible - Now You See It 497 photos, 180 members
- FLTR: Smartphone Photography Magazine 7,333 photos, 207 members
- Ghostsigns 18,290 photos, 786 members
- Londonist 430,204 photos, 8,504 members
- Tim & Emily's Wedding 1/19/13 204 photos, 21 members
- NASA's GPM "Signs of Spring" Photo Contest 915 photos, 462 members
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography 279,086 photos, 5,528 members
- Mobile Phone Photography 304,249 photos, 9,441 members
- NPR Look At This 151,002 photos, 6,178 members
- Seattlest 67,555 photos, 1,922 members
- Greeley, Colorado 895 photos, 66 members
- Antropologia Visual / Visual Anthropology 47,818 photos, 2,213 members
- DCist Photos 179,375 photos, 4,554 members
ThePhotoweaver doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2008
- Greeley, CO
- Everett, WA, United States
- I am:
- The Photoweaver