I am a visual explorer based in the Pacific Northwest. My curiosity lends itself to an eye for transforming mundane into fascinating. I alternate between a Canon DLSR and my iPhone 5. The spontaneity enabled by the iPhone has especially opened new avenues for capturing the little everyday moments that attract the eye.
Whether on my iPhone or shooting with my Canon DSLR, looking at a landscape or a street scene, I seek to capture shape, color, and form.
- Mount Rainier National Park NPS (Creative Commons) 2,570 photos, 520 members
- 99% Invisible - Now You See It 492 photos, 181 members
- FLTR: Smartphone Photography Magazine 7,342 photos, 211 members
- Ghostsigns 17,999 photos, 785 members
- Londonist 428,049 photos, 8,506 members
- Tim & Emily's Wedding 1/19/13 204 photos, 21 members
- NASA's GPM "Signs of Spring" Photo Contest 927 photos, 462 members
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography 283,671 photos, 5,571 members
- Mobile Phone Photography 304,660 photos, 9,372 members
- NPR Look At This 152,205 photos, 6,191 members
- Seattlest 68,026 photos, 1,920 members
- Greeley, Colorado 888 photos, 64 members
- Antropologia Visual / Visual Anthropology 47,289 photos, 2,209 members
- DCist Photos 178,029 photos, 4,559 members
ThePhotoweaver doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2008
- Greeley, CO
- Everett, WA, United States
- I am:
- The Photoweaver