- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 184,552 photos, 57,314 members
- ditmaspark 1,563 photos, 104 members
- Seattlest 67,230 photos, 1,946 members
- Gowanus Lounge 4,464 photos, 184 members
- Red Hook 2,179 photos, 296 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,405 photos, 4,879 members
- urban poetry 224,159 photos, 6,751 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 1,009,055 photos, 20,021 members
- I love my cat 431,350 photos, 55,143 members
- Triptychs 15,587 photos, 4,398 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,548 photos, 28,817 members
- STREETART 678,451 photos, 29,563 members
- The Boy Bedlam Review 615 photos, 97 members
- Austin 92,465 photos, 4,896 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,139 photos, 17,614 members
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 114,375 photos, 6,937 members
- Utata 459,212 photos, 27,760 members
- Brownstoner 30,626 photos, 555 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,706 photos, 11,571 members
- Flickr 333 314 photos, 417 members
- Kentile 63 photos, 41 members
- the 'sole intentions' exhibition 499 photos, 223 members
- NYC Signs 7,113 photos, 583 members
- Fort Greene, Brooklyn 1,651 photos, 164 members
- Sky Minus Corner 1,129 photos, 160 members
- Calder: mobiles, stabiles and more 1,391 photos, 315 members
- camera haiku 5,224 photos, 856 members
- minimalmonochromaticism 12,131 photos, 831 members
- Construction Site Abstract 3,053 photos, 782 members
- Sculptures, Statues, and Public Art 266,758 photos, 10,768 members
- Brooklyn 124,420 photos, 5,776 members
- Canon PowerShot A600 Series 35,649 photos, 1,528 members
- B N People (BuzzNetters on Flickr) 4,013 photos, 129 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,217 photos, 4,583 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,929 photos, 2,944 members
- Recipes to Share 38,519 photos, 20,562 members
- The secret art of Graffiti Removal 4,488 photos, 695 members
- Dark Light 14,947 photos, 877 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,087,538 photos, 124,110 members
- Fruit & Veg 207,843 photos, 47,986 members
- Seattle 179,483 photos, 8,560 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 16,018 photos, 800 members
- squareFormat 993,826 photos, 40,582 members
- Blue Yonder 585 photos, 401 members
- NYC Photobloggers 93,508 photos, 2,020 members
- Tattoos 81,207 photos, 22,336 members
- Doors 20,037 photos, 1,437 members
- Curbed 75,329 photos, 1,844 members
- Only One 727 photos, 954 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 97 photos, 1,182 members
"Limonada was one of the first Flickr members whose work made my heart beat faster. She has amazing feeling for balance and harmony and I find her photos very inspiring. Looking at her images makes me feel like a purring cat :)"
January 21st, 2008
"we share a birthday and a love of simple things! her photos have always been wonderful, but i've watched them become incredible, breath-taking, and masterful over past few years. She is an inspiration for me in more than just photography. I am always thrilled when the world is graced with new photos from her!"
August 15th, 2006
"super amazing. i love her aesthetic. simple, elegant, great+rich colors. she reminds me a lot of some famous photographers while also having her own unique style. bravo!"
February 3rd, 2006
"Love her work, I just hope it loves me back"
June 9th, 2005
Mr. Chalk says:
"Limonada's images present a crispness and clarity that is rarely acheived. Her perception of the extraordinary within the ordinary leaves me breathless, and her ability to portray amazing color and balance time after time makes her a truly brilliant artist."
April 15th, 2005
"Limonada goes to law school. I know. It sounds bad... :)
But don't let that fool you. She has the heart and brain of a talented artist. A very keen eye, and a sense of what is a framed composition.
Her work is crisp and focussed, and she has the uncanny ability to make a banal object shine by situating it perfectly within an image.
Juxtaposition is a cinch, sampling a breeze and composition a given.
April 2nd, 2005
sam b-r says:
"limonada manages to stop. to stop and look around. to see and to capture that which most of us move past without seeing. without noticing the beauty.
composition, shape and color play harmoniously together in these photos. i look forward to seeing more everytime i turn on this flickr thing."
February 23rd, 2005
- July 2004