- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 184,833 photos, 57,261 members
- ditmaspark 1,584 photos, 104 members
- Seattlest 67,483 photos, 1,946 members
- Gowanus Lounge 4,465 photos, 184 members
- Red Hook 2,165 photos, 294 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,400 photos, 4,868 members
- urban poetry 235,299 photos, 6,921 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 1,034,184 photos, 20,206 members
- I love my cat 434,329 photos, 55,228 members
- Triptychs 15,649 photos, 4,408 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 124,035 photos, 28,936 members
- STREETART 688,242 photos, 29,653 members
- The Boy Bedlam Review 614 photos, 98 members
- Austin 92,590 photos, 4,903 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,113 photos, 17,583 members
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 116,848 photos, 7,012 members
- Utata 459,133 photos, 27,941 members
- Brownstoner 30,003 photos, 555 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,677 photos, 11,556 members
- Flickr 333 313 photos, 415 members
- Kentile 63 photos, 41 members
- the 'sole intentions' exhibition 497 photos, 223 members
- NYC Signs 7,167 photos, 582 members
- Fort Greene, Brooklyn 1,657 photos, 164 members
- Sky Minus Corner 1,128 photos, 159 members
- Calder: mobiles, stabiles and more 1,401 photos, 319 members
- camera haiku 5,296 photos, 858 members
- minimalmonochromaticism 12,782 photos, 851 members
- Construction Site Abstract 3,087 photos, 783 members
- Sculptures, Statues, and Public Art 274,018 photos, 10,862 members
- Brooklyn 124,031 photos, 5,813 members
- Canon PowerShot A600 Series 35,633 photos, 1,521 members
- B N People (BuzzNetters on Flickr) 4,017 photos, 129 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,279 photos, 4,575 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,923 photos, 2,941 members
- Recipes to Share 38,744 photos, 20,722 members
- The secret art of Graffiti Removal 4,792 photos, 696 members
- Dark Light 15,131 photos, 876 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,112,875 photos, 125,480 members
- Fruit & Veg 206,560 photos, 48,234 members
- Seattle 180,115 photos, 8,583 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 16,252 photos, 807 members
- squareFormat 1,000,876 photos, 40,717 members
- Blue Yonder 580 photos, 401 members
- NYC Photobloggers 94,336 photos, 2,028 members
- Tattoos 81,246 photos, 22,388 members
- Doors 20,465 photos, 1,447 members
- Curbed 73,315 photos, 1,844 members
- Only One 727 photos, 956 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 97 photos, 1,182 members
"Limonada was one of the first Flickr members whose work made my heart beat faster. She has amazing feeling for balance and harmony and I find her photos very inspiring. Looking at her images makes me feel like a purring cat :)"
January 21st, 2008
"we share a birthday and a love of simple things! her photos have always been wonderful, but i've watched them become incredible, breath-taking, and masterful over past few years. She is an inspiration for me in more than just photography. I am always thrilled when the world is graced with new photos from her!"
August 15th, 2006
"super amazing. i love her aesthetic. simple, elegant, great+rich colors. she reminds me a lot of some famous photographers while also having her own unique style. bravo!"
February 3rd, 2006
"Love her work, I just hope it loves me back"
June 9th, 2005
Mr. Chalk says:
"Limonada's images present a crispness and clarity that is rarely acheived. Her perception of the extraordinary within the ordinary leaves me breathless, and her ability to portray amazing color and balance time after time makes her a truly brilliant artist."
April 15th, 2005
"Limonada goes to law school. I know. It sounds bad... :)
But don't let that fool you. She has the heart and brain of a talented artist. A very keen eye, and a sense of what is a framed composition.
Her work is crisp and focussed, and she has the uncanny ability to make a banal object shine by situating it perfectly within an image.
Juxtaposition is a cinch, sampling a breeze and composition a given.
April 2nd, 2005
sam b-r says:
"limonada manages to stop. to stop and look around. to see and to capture that which most of us move past without seeing. without noticing the beauty.
composition, shape and color play harmoniously together in these photos. i look forward to seeing more everytime i turn on this flickr thing."
February 23rd, 2005
- July 2004