- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 185,165 photos, 57,026 members
- ditmaspark 1,581 photos, 104 members
- Seattlest 67,834 photos, 1,935 members
- Gowanus Lounge 4,465 photos, 184 members
- Red Hook 2,184 photos, 295 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,385 photos, 4,853 members
- urban poetry 250,299 photos, 7,127 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 1,068,784 photos, 20,413 members
- I love my cat 438,206 photos, 54,949 members
- Triptychs 15,790 photos, 4,391 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 123,344 photos, 29,001 members
- STREETART 690,421 photos, 29,696 members
- The Boy Bedlam Review 614 photos, 98 members
- Austin 93,383 photos, 4,910 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,088 photos, 17,505 members
- Urban Geometry (comment on 1 *or* fave 2 *or* ask to remove 1) 119,879 photos, 7,095 members
- Utata 461,535 photos, 28,186 members
- Brownstoner 30,143 photos, 552 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,638 photos, 11,521 members
- Flickr 333 311 photos, 414 members
- Kentile 63 photos, 39 members
- the 'sole intentions' exhibition 497 photos, 223 members
- NYC Signs 7,276 photos, 583 members
- Fort Greene, Brooklyn 1,671 photos, 161 members
- Sky Minus Corner 1,130 photos, 157 members
- Calder: mobiles, stabiles and more 1,415 photos, 319 members
- camera haiku 5,308 photos, 861 members
- minimalmonochromaticism 13,580 photos, 896 members
- Construction Site Abstract 3,205 photos, 794 members
- Sculptures, Statues, and Public Art 285,456 photos, 10,961 members
- Brooklyn 124,992 photos, 5,853 members
- Canon PowerShot A600 Series 34,820 photos, 1,514 members
- B N People (BuzzNetters on Flickr) 4,017 photos, 128 members
- theMoMAproject [NYC] 33,334 photos, 4,556 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,911 photos, 2,926 members
- Recipes to Share 39,040 photos, 20,876 members
- The secret art of Graffiti Removal 5,044 photos, 700 members
- Dark Light 15,312 photos, 876 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,141,189 photos, 127,441 members
- Fruit & Veg 207,035 photos, 48,603 members
- Seattle 181,622 photos, 8,630 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 16,658 photos, 816 members
- squareFormat 983,476 photos, 40,803 members
- Blue Yonder 580 photos, 395 members
- NYC Photobloggers 95,241 photos, 2,035 members
- Tattoos 77,569 photos, 22,388 members
- Doors 21,104 photos, 1,458 members
- Curbed 74,440 photos, 1,833 members
- Only One 732 photos, 962 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 97 photos, 1,177 members
"Limonada was one of the first Flickr members whose work made my heart beat faster. She has amazing feeling for balance and harmony and I find her photos very inspiring. Looking at her images makes me feel like a purring cat :)"
January 21st, 2008
"we share a birthday and a love of simple things! her photos have always been wonderful, but i've watched them become incredible, breath-taking, and masterful over past few years. She is an inspiration for me in more than just photography. I am always thrilled when the world is graced with new photos from her!"
August 15th, 2006
"super amazing. i love her aesthetic. simple, elegant, great+rich colors. she reminds me a lot of some famous photographers while also having her own unique style. bravo!"
February 3rd, 2006
"Love her work, I just hope it loves me back"
June 9th, 2005
Mr. Chalk says:
"Limonada's images present a crispness and clarity that is rarely acheived. Her perception of the extraordinary within the ordinary leaves me breathless, and her ability to portray amazing color and balance time after time makes her a truly brilliant artist."
April 15th, 2005
"Limonada goes to law school. I know. It sounds bad... :)
But don't let that fool you. She has the heart and brain of a talented artist. A very keen eye, and a sense of what is a framed composition.
Her work is crisp and focussed, and she has the uncanny ability to make a banal object shine by situating it perfectly within an image.
Juxtaposition is a cinch, sampling a breeze and composition a given.
April 2nd, 2005
sam b-r says:
"limonada manages to stop. to stop and look around. to see and to capture that which most of us move past without seeing. without noticing the beauty.
composition, shape and color play harmoniously together in these photos. i look forward to seeing more everytime i turn on this flickr thing."
February 23rd, 2005
- July 2004