Photography is an important part of my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved capturing precious moments. My Grandmother was always taking photos on her many adventures and her passion for photography seems to have rubbed off onto me.
My earliest photographs were portraits of friends and family. I enjoy freezing a moment in time, capturing images that are fun and full of expression. I am available for local photosessions and product photography.
Most of my photos are licensed Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative Works. If you wish to use one of my photos for a commercial purpose please contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement.
Attribution should be given if my photo is used. Flickr requires that you link back to the photograph's page. I require that somewhere on the page there is
a link to my profile or photography website. If you wish to use a photo for commercial purposes then please check out my site for listings of stock photography agencies and licensing.
1. Blog style (reference)
valentines day - pink gerbera with a heart of chocolate! by vanessapr
3. Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
Some of my most interesting photos
I have a stock photo account with ozstock images, fotolia and gekko images and sell prints and cards through Redbubble.
The easiest way to find my stock photography accounts is to search for vanessa pike russell and fotolia or ozstock images or email me for the link since Flickr doesn't allow external links that aren't approved.
I created the following groups: Illawarra Groups
Illawarra Restaurant Reviews - restaurant and entertainment reviews of the Illawarra (Wollongong and Shellharbour areas)
Nan Tien Temple Group - an amazing place to visit. I'm not buddhist but you don't need to be to appreciate the serene surrounds, cultural significance and museum. The largest buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
University of Wollongong - I live very close to the university and have studied on and off since 1991. One of the prettiest campuses in Australia.
Definitely worth a visit! Across the road is the Wollongong Botanic Gardens
I'm an admin at New South Wales Group
New South Wales is a very diverse and beautiful state.
- Meringues, Macarons, and Whipped Cream 12,687 photos, 576 members
- Calendar Crabs 17 photos, 7 members
- Crabitat of the Month 27 photos, 17 members
- !Flickr Food & Cuisine Around the world *none food pics will be 226,760 photos, 9,904 members
- Filipino Food 3,699 photos, 744 members
- Insects, Spiders, Frogs, Snails and Slugs 21,262 photos, 782 members
- Fabulous Foliage - no flowers as main theme 44,105 photos, 3,753 members
- The Land Hermit Crab Owners Society 8 photos, 2 members
- Brisbane Food Bloggers 70 photos, 1 member
- 'Views: 7 - 25 42,799 photos, 2,121 members
- Pentax K01 Australia 8 photos, 4 members
- Pentax K-01 Street Photography 1,075 photos, 131 members
- Pentax K-01 14,105 photos, 823 members
- Land Hermit Crabs 538 photos, 76 members
- An Instant On The Lips 1,924 photos, 3 members
- Come smell the Flowers 10,543 photos, 368 members
- Orchids 132,989 photos, 9,659 members
- Orchid Portrait (Orchid Flower & Plants Only) 9,012 photos, 348 members
- Brisbane Meetup 2,995 photos, 847 members
- Fish Market 3,182 photos, 392 members
- Gourmet Kitchen Ingredients 3,556 photos, 141 members
- Food Photography That Looks Good 15,299 photos, 996 members
- Favorites: 250 4,361 photos, 1,094 members
- favorites 100+ 5,092 photos, 277 members
- Favorites of Flickr 2,578 photos, 129 members
- Favorites: 90 18,231 photos, 2,614 members
- Favorites: 80 21,370 photos, 3,033 members
- Views: 100000 226 photos, 125 members
- Views: 50000 857 photos, 271 members
- Raby Bay Twilight Makers Market 46 photos, 1 member
- standup comedy 939 photos, 69 members
- Standup 1,155 photos, 97 members
- Comedy 589 photos, 75 members
- Moreton Bay and Islands 473 photos, 18 members
- Brisbane Photojournalism & Culture 79 photos, 10 members
- ABC Brisbane 1,649 photos, 105 members
- Welcome to BNE 1,577 photos, 82 members
- Loud and noisy, NO MORE TRAINS, PLEASE! 4,347 photos, 193 members
- Magic of photography 278,000 photos, 7,202 members
- HIDDEN TREASURE POST 1 AWARD 3 269,337 photos, 13,161 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,780 photos, 2,837 members
- Project Weather 645,546 photos, 92,193 members
- 75,000 Views Unlimited 75000 94 photos, 62 members
- Cholesterol Specials 1,326 photos, 56 members
- Give Us Your Best Shot! 360 photos, 555 members
- 50 View Club (Max 99 Views) 49,042 photos, 1,646 members
- * ❤ SOLO RITRATTI / PORTRAITS ❤ Admin Invite only P1/C2 221,711 photos, 5,753 members
- Macro Melody 521 photos, 38 members
- P&O Australia 818 photos, 46 members
- *Food-a-holiC* ~ post 1, awards 3 9,706 photos, 931 members
Yorrick from Oz says:
"Vanessa is out there with her camera carving everything up, from food shots that make you want to lick your screen, people shots that say "people are important", the biggest buildings and the smallest details, flowers, trees, birds and bees, everything is there, and all of it is good :)"
April 6th, 2008
- Vanessa Pike-Russell
- August 2005
- Cleveland, QLD, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Web Developer, Photographer
- Vanessa Pike Russell Photography
- vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com