Photography is an important part of my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved capturing precious moments. My Grandmother was always taking photos on her many adventures and her passion for photography seems to have rubbed off onto me.
My earliest photographs were portraits of friends and family. I enjoy freezing a moment in time, capturing images that are fun and full of expression. I am available for local photosessions and product photography.
Most of my photos are licensed Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative Works. If you wish to use one of my photos for a commercial purpose please contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement.
Attribution should be given if my photo is used. Flickr requires that you link back to the photograph's page. I require that somewhere on the page there is
a link to my profile or photography website. If you wish to use a photo for commercial purposes then please check out my site for listings of stock photography agencies and licensing.
1. Blog style (reference)
valentines day - pink gerbera with a heart of chocolate! by vanessapr
3. Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
Some of my most interesting photos
I have a stock photo account with ozstock images, fotolia and gekko images and sell prints and cards through Redbubble.
The easiest way to find my stock photography accounts is to search for vanessa pike russell and fotolia or ozstock images or email me for the link since Flickr doesn't allow external links that aren't approved.
I created the following groups: Illawarra Groups
Illawarra Restaurant Reviews - restaurant and entertainment reviews of the Illawarra (Wollongong and Shellharbour areas)
Nan Tien Temple Group - an amazing place to visit. I'm not buddhist but you don't need to be to appreciate the serene surrounds, cultural significance and museum. The largest buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
University of Wollongong - I live very close to the university and have studied on and off since 1991. One of the prettiest campuses in Australia.
Definitely worth a visit! Across the road is the Wollongong Botanic Gardens
I'm an admin at New South Wales Group
New South Wales is a very diverse and beautiful state.
- Meringues, Macarons, and Whipped Cream 10,998 photos, 487 members
- Calendar Crabs 5 photos, 6 members
- Crabitat of the Month 21 photos, 16 members
- !Flickr Food & Cuisine Around the world *none food pics will be 222,396 photos, 9,717 members
- Filipino Food 3,694 photos, 744 members
- Insects, Spiders, Frogs, Snails and Slugs 18,314 photos, 725 members
- Fabulous Foliage - no flowers as main theme 41,688 photos, 3,670 members
- The Land Hermit Crab Owners Society 8 photos, 1 member
- Brisbane Food Bloggers 70 photos, 1 member
- 'Views: 7 - 25 42,186 photos, 2,069 members
- Pentax K01 Australia 8 photos, 3 members
- Pentax K-01 Street Photography 1,050 photos, 126 members
- Pentax K-01 13,908 photos, 812 members
- Land Hermit Crabs 538 photos, 76 members
- An Instant On The Lips 1,922 photos, 3 members
- Come smell the Flowers 9,516 photos, 363 members
- Orchids 131,147 photos, 9,573 members
- Orchid Portrait (Orchid Flower & Plants Only) 8,375 photos, 325 members
- Brisbane Meetup 2,998 photos, 850 members
- Fish Market 3,187 photos, 382 members
- Gourmet Kitchen Ingredients 3,576 photos, 143 members
- Food Photography That Looks Good 14,737 photos, 970 members
- Favorites: 250 3,627 photos, 1,014 members
- favorites 100+ 3,885 photos, 232 members
- Favorites of Flickr 1,741 photos, 98 members
- Favorites: 90 16,117 photos, 2,415 members
- Favorites: 80 18,932 photos, 2,829 members
- Views: 100000 166 photos, 104 members
- Views: 50000 737 photos, 231 members
- Raby Bay Twilight Makers Market 46 photos, 1 member
- standup comedy 933 photos, 68 members
- Standup 1,116 photos, 94 members
- Comedy 563 photos, 74 members
- Moreton Bay and Islands 446 photos, 17 members
- Brisbane Photojournalism & Culture 79 photos, 10 members
- ABC Brisbane 1,594 photos, 104 members
- Welcome to BNE 1,493 photos, 80 members
- Loud and noisy, NO MORE TRAINS, PLEASE! 4,248 photos, 192 members
- Magic of photography 253,255 photos, 6,768 members
- HIDDEN TREASURE POST 1 AWARD 3 269,220 photos, 13,153 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,814 photos, 2,841 members
- Project Weather 634,883 photos, 90,755 members
- 75,000 Views Unlimited 75000 75 photos, 50 members
- Cholesterol Specials 1,209 photos, 53 members
- Give Us Your Best Shot! 345 photos, 533 members
- 50 View Club (Max 99 Views) 50,479 photos, 1,640 members
- * ❤ SOLO RITRATTI / PORTRAITS ❤ Admin Invite only P1/C2 225,285 photos, 5,792 members
- Macro Melody 521 photos, 37 members
- P&O Australia 772 photos, 46 members
- *Food-a-holiC* ~ post 1, awards 3 9,618 photos, 902 members
Yorrick from Oz says:
"Vanessa is out there with her camera carving everything up, from food shots that make you want to lick your screen, people shots that say "people are important", the biggest buildings and the smallest details, flowers, trees, birds and bees, everything is there, and all of it is good :)"
April 6th, 2008
- Vanessa Pike-Russell
- August 2005
- Cleveland, QLD, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Web Developer, Photographer
- Vanessa Pike Russell Photography
- vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com