Photography is an important part of my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved capturing precious moments. My Grandmother was always taking photos on her many adventures and her passion for photography seems to have rubbed off onto me.
My earliest photographs were portraits of friends and family. I enjoy freezing a moment in time, capturing images that are fun and full of expression. I am available for local photosessions and product photography.
Most of my photos are licensed Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative Works. If you wish to use one of my photos for a commercial purpose please contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement.
Attribution should be given if my photo is used. Flickr requires that you link back to the photograph's page. I require that somewhere on the page there is
a link to my profile or photography website. If you wish to use a photo for commercial purposes then please check out my site for listings of stock photography agencies and licensing.
1. Blog style (reference)
valentines day - pink gerbera with a heart of chocolate! by vanessapr
3. Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
Some of my most interesting photos
I have a stock photo account with ozstock images, fotolia and gekko images and sell prints and cards through Redbubble.
The easiest way to find my stock photography accounts is to search for vanessa pike russell and fotolia or ozstock images or email me for the link since Flickr doesn't allow external links that aren't approved.
I created the following groups: Illawarra Groups
Illawarra Restaurant Reviews - restaurant and entertainment reviews of the Illawarra (Wollongong and Shellharbour areas)
Nan Tien Temple Group - an amazing place to visit. I'm not buddhist but you don't need to be to appreciate the serene surrounds, cultural significance and museum. The largest buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
University of Wollongong - I live very close to the university and have studied on and off since 1991. One of the prettiest campuses in Australia.
Definitely worth a visit! Across the road is the Wollongong Botanic Gardens
I'm an admin at New South Wales Group
New South Wales is a very diverse and beautiful state.
- Meringues, Macarons, and Whipped Cream 17,744 photos, 802 members
- Calendar Crabs 26 photos, 11 members
- Crabitat of the Month 48 photos, 18 members
- !Flickr Food & Cuisine Around the world *none food pics will be 240,186 photos, 10,274 members
- Filipino Food 3,719 photos, 747 members
- Insects, Spiders, Frogs, Snails and Slugs 39,282 photos, 1,086 members
- Fabulous Foliage - no flowers as main theme 52,718 photos, 4,076 members
- The Land Hermit Crab Owners Society 8 photos, 2 members
- Brisbane Food Bloggers 71 photos, 1 member
- 'Views: 7 - 25 51,735 photos, 2,365 members
- Pentax K01 Australia 16 photos, 6 members
- Pentax K-01 Street Photography 1,151 photos, 143 members
- Pentax K-01 14,764 photos, 848 members
- Land Hermit Crabs 539 photos, 75 members
- An Instant On The Lips 1,932 photos, 3 members
- Come smell the Flowers 16,858 photos, 409 members
- Orchids 142,327 photos, 9,887 members
- Orchid Portrait (Orchid Flower & Plants Only) 11,248 photos, 434 members
- Brisbane Meetup 2,995 photos, 847 members
- Fish Market 3,309 photos, 420 members
- Gourmet Kitchen Ingredients 3,623 photos, 141 members
- Food Photography That Looks Good 17,550 photos, 1,120 members
- Favorites: 250 7,566 photos, 1,374 members
- favorites 100+ 10,495 photos, 403 members
- Favorites of Flickr 7,420 photos, 221 members
- Favorites: 90 28,134 photos, 3,151 members
- Favorites: 80 32,267 photos, 3,627 members
- Views: 100000 189 photos, 158 members
- Views: 50000 647 photos, 329 members
- Raby Bay Twilight Makers Market 46 photos, 1 member
- standup comedy 941 photos, 68 members
- Standup 1,185 photos, 99 members
- Comedy 613 photos, 77 members
- Moreton Bay and Islands 604 photos, 20 members
- Brisbane Photojournalism & Culture 79 photos, 10 members
- ABC Brisbane 1,682 photos, 105 members
- Welcome to BNE 1,733 photos, 94 members
- Loud and noisy, NO MORE TRAINS, PLEASE! NO MORE CONCERTS...read 4,647 photos, 192 members
- Magic of photography 375,205 photos, 8,456 members
- HIDDEN TREASURE POST 1 AWARD 3 270,215 photos, 13,192 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,643 photos, 2,810 members
- Project Weather 643,423 photos, 93,964 members
- 75,000 Views Unlimited 75000 178 photos, 113 members
- Cholesterol Specials 1,746 photos, 72 members
- Give Us Your Best Shot! 382 photos, 570 members
- 50 View Club (Max 99 Views) 50,245 photos, 1,692 members
- * ❤ SOLO RITRATTI / PORTRAITS ❤ Admin Invite only P1/C2 216,996 photos, 5,633 members
- Macro Melody 566 photos, 39 members
- P&O Australia 908 photos, 56 members
- *Food-a-holiC* ~ post 1, awards 3 10,217 photos, 1,009 members
Yorrick from Oz says:
"Vanessa is out there with her camera carving everything up, from food shots that make you want to lick your screen, people shots that say "people are important", the biggest buildings and the smallest details, flowers, trees, birds and bees, everything is there, and all of it is good :)"
April 6th, 2008
- Vanessa Pike-Russell
- August 2005
- Cleveland, QLD, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Web Developer, Photographer
- Vanessa Pike Russell Photography
- vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com