Photography is an important part of my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved capturing precious moments. My Grandmother was always taking photos on her many adventures and her passion for photography seems to have rubbed off onto me.
My earliest photographs were portraits of friends and family. I enjoy freezing a moment in time, capturing images that are fun and full of expression. I am available for local photosessions and product photography.
Most of my photos are licensed Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative Works. If you wish to use one of my photos for a commercial purpose please contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement.
Attribution should be given if my photo is used. Flickr requires that you link back to the photograph's page. I require that somewhere on the page there is
a link to my profile or photography website. If you wish to use a photo for commercial purposes then please check out my site for listings of stock photography agencies and licensing.
1. Blog style (reference)
valentines day - pink gerbera with a heart of chocolate! by vanessapr
3. Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
Some of my most interesting photos
I have a stock photo account with ozstock images, fotolia and gekko images and sell prints and cards through Redbubble.
The easiest way to find my stock photography accounts is to search for vanessa pike russell and fotolia or ozstock images or email me for the link since Flickr doesn't allow external links that aren't approved.
I created the following groups: Illawarra Groups
Illawarra Restaurant Reviews - restaurant and entertainment reviews of the Illawarra (Wollongong and Shellharbour areas)
Nan Tien Temple Group - an amazing place to visit. I'm not buddhist but you don't need to be to appreciate the serene surrounds, cultural significance and museum. The largest buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
University of Wollongong - I live very close to the university and have studied on and off since 1991. One of the prettiest campuses in Australia.
Definitely worth a visit! Across the road is the Wollongong Botanic Gardens
I'm an admin at New South Wales Group
New South Wales is a very diverse and beautiful state.
Photos of Vanessa Pike-Russell (9)
- Macro Melody 501 photos, 34 members
- P&O Australia 583 photos, 31 members
- *Food-a-holiC* ~ post 1, awards 3 8,846 photos, 814 members
- ArtJunky 541 photos, 80 members
- The "tree" at Wellington Point, Qld, Australia 82 photos, 57 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 708,470 photos, 16,573 members
- ♡♥[One of a Kind Images]♥♡ ~ [Post 1-Comment4] 3,814 photos, 381 members
- Brisbane Photography Wanderers 89 photos, 30 members
- Brisbane Buses 415 photos, 11 members
- Brisbane 20,885 photos, 1,016 members
- Brisbane Bird photography 15,351 photos, 634 members
- Brisvegas 1,789 photos, 91 members
- Brisbane Artists Republic 516 photos, 64 members
- Bayside Brisbane 3,030 photos, 177 members
- News-Photojournalism-Australia 14,790 photos, 616 members
- South East Queensland Meetup 1,007 photos, 426 members
- Redland Shire 392 photos, 28 members
- Wee Ones 8,467 photos, 1,880 members
- Pike-Russell Photography Workshops 79 photos, 1 member
- Warilla North Baptist Church Flickr Group 0 photos, 2 members
- ABC Illawarra NSW 99 photos, 19 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 19,796 photos, 943 members
- ABC Open Camera Club 22,028 photos, 3,689 members
- Conde Nast Traveller UK 1,297 photos, 591 members
- Royal Australian Navy 2,500 photos, 164 members
- We Love Warilla 200 photos, 8 members
- Storms of Australia! 691 photos, 193 members
- Storm Chasers 23,988 photos, 3,827 members
- Japanese & Chinese Gardens. 17,896 photos, 1,868 members
- Sydney: Chinese Gardens of Friendship, Darling Harbour 82 photos, 22 members
- We love the Gong 834 photos, 73 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 27,464 photos, 5,505 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,713 photos, 502 members
- RO-RO (Cargo) 5,327 photos, 287 members
- Food Presentation 27,603 photos, 912 members
- Slashfood 59,777 photos, 1,770 members
- Transformed Transformers 403 photos, 8 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,206,780 photos, 24,376 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 82,443 photos, 5,187 members
- Running a Child Photography Business in Australia 514 photos, 142 members
- Australian Roller Derby 1,029 photos, 88 members
- Roller Girls, Roller Skate, Roller Hockey, Derby 12,278 photos, 563 members
- Roller Derby 39,334 photos, 4,653 members
- Kiama Coast Walk, NSW, Australia 20 photos, 7 members
- The Headshot 921 photos, 83 members
- Sigma 28-70 mm f2.8 3,163 photos, 288 members
- Proudly hanging in 10-19 galleries 51 photos, 9 members
- Sydney Food Photographers 2,004 photos, 112 members
- Picnikers - closed 130,543 photos, 10,058 members
- Go Dairy Free 1,416 photos, 83 members
Yorrick (bonehead) says:
"Vanessa is out there with her camera carving everything up, from food shots that make you want to lick your screen, people shots that say "people are important", the biggest buildings and the smallest details, flowers, trees, birds and bees, everything is there, and all of it is good :)"
6th April, 2008
- Vanessa Pike-Russell
- August 2005
- Shellharbour, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Vanessa Pike Russell Photography
- vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com